Reduce XT vs Endoamp Max

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. just started reduce xt yesterday, cant wait for results


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Reduce XT and LeanXtreme are unparalleled IMO (both at 3-4 caps/day) for said purpose.

    I tried EndoAmp at DOUBLE the dose (2 scoops) and was not impressed...at all.
    From my experience, LX has worked substantially better than R-XT , though how similar their formulae really are. I have tried this sample at 3 different times this year and each time, LX has come out trumps.

    But cannot go wrong with either.

    Never tried Endoamp though, First I am hearing of it as well.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    From my experience, LX has worked substantially better than R-XT , though how similar their formulae really are. I have tried this sample at 3 different times this year and each time, LX has come out trumps.

    But cannot go wrong with either.

    Never tried Endoamp though, First I am hearing of it as well.
    Just so you know, it's not a similar formulae, it's the exact same as the version I mentioned since we license it from them.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Just so you know, it's not a similar formulae, it's the exact same as the version I mentioned since we license it from them.
    Aah, I am not sure I saw your post earlier. Interesting point though, I am yet to gauge as to why R-XT did not work as well then, though, All I did was to substitute R-XT for LX in my stack of Alpha T2 + D-Pol. My habits and timings are the same year round, cuz of the nature of my job, so there were not many substantial differences in habits/routines.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

    From my experience, LX has worked substantially better than R-XT , though how similar their formulae really are. I have tried this sample at 3 different times this year and each time, LX has come out trumps.

    But cannot go wrong with either.

    Never tried Endoamp though, First I am hearing of it as well.
    +
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

    Just so you know, it's not a similar formulae, it's the exact same as the version I mentioned since we license it from them.
    =
    lol

    As James so eloquently said, it is indeed the same formula.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    +


    =
    lol

    As James so eloquently said, it is indeed the same formula.
    Name:  Abandon.gif
Views: 193
Size:  1.67 MB
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Name:  Abandon.gif
Views: 193
Size:  1.67 MB
    ahahahahahaha!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  8. unless it was lean extreme 2.0 Ive done that one before

  9. Haven't tried EndoAmp before, but Reduce XT is definitely some good stuff. Throw in the fact that you can buy 2 bottles of Reduce XT for just slightly over the price of Endo and I think it's another feather in the cap personally.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Novedex XT vs Reduce XT
    By ST09 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 04:59 PM
  2. Reduce Xt vs Current Lean Xtreme
    By jakedamuus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 04:43 PM
  3. Retain VS Lean Xtreme VS Reduce XT
    By Goffio69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 12:54 AM
  4. Reduce XT vs Retain 2
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 07:49 PM
  5. lean xtrem vs reduce xt
    By utvol in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 10:20 AM
Log in
Log in