2g COP
3.2g Beta-Alanine
2g-4g LCLT

This is what my budget allows...

Opinions?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Looks excellent minus the beta-alanine. Space out your BA doses throughout the day. Also, since this is stim-free, I'd opt for some SNS ALCAR (2g) so that you still get some stim-free energy and focus through your workout.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Looks excellent minus the beta-alanine. Space out your BA doses throughout the day. Also, since this is stim-free, I'd opt for some SNS ALCAR (2g) so that you still get some stim-free energy and focus through your workout.
If I didn't have the option because of money situation, would you just take out the Beta-Alanine & replace it with ALCAR?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If I didn't have the option because of money situation, would you just take out the Beta-Alanine & replace it with ALCAR?
Beta-alanine is a superior ergogenic aid, but it is not an exclusively preworkout supplement (similar to creatine).

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Beta-alanine is a superior ergogenic aid, but it is not an exclusively preworkout supplement (similar to creatine).
I just checked price of ALCAR & I'll manage to add it to the stack also... I read ALCAR can be taken in 3 doses throughout the day, but for convenience sake could I just take the 2g with that PWO?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I just checked price of ALCAR & I'll manage to add it to the stack also... I read ALCAR can be taken in 3 doses throughout the day, but for convenience sake could I just take the 2g with that PWO?
Yeah just do the 2g preworkout

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I forgot to mention that I'll be supplementing DAA + Erase or AD3 for 12 weeks also if that makes a difference... Not PWO, but daily... Weeks 1-12 DAA/Weeks 4-12 Erase or AD3...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I forgot to mention that I'll be supplementing DAA + Erase or AD3 for 12 weeks also if that makes a difference... Not PWO, but daily... Weeks 1-12 DAA/Weeks 4-12 Erase or AD3...
Try taking all 3g of DAA preworkout for an added kick, especially with the ALCAR.

wrathchild281

Awards
no arginine? and does citrulline really need to be that high? i stack 3grams citrulline with 3g alinine and 3 g arginine.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
no arginine? and does citrulline really need to be that high? i stack 3grams citrulline with 3g alinine and 3 g arginine.
I've got Agmatine instead of Arginine... I can play with it when I get all the ingredients though because I've got about 30x 3g doses of Arginine here already... The Cit Malate will probably be dropped to 4g...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
How detrimental will it be to leave the Agmatine out of this PWO? It's on backorder where I'm getting everything & if it's that important I'll have to pay an extra $30 just on postage alone... I've got L-Arginine as I stated above...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
How detrimental will it be to leave the Agmatine out of this PWO? It's on backorder where I'm getting everything & if it's that important I'll have to pay an extra $30 just on postage alone... I've got L-Arginine as I stated above...
Agmatine is quite awesome you can certainly leave out the arginine though

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Agmatine is quite awesome you can certainly leave out the arginine though
I wasn't going to buy Arginine, I just happen to have some laying around... So Agmatine worth the extra $30?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I wasn't going to buy Arginine, I just happen to have some laying around... So Agmatine worth the extra $30?
Agmatine is worth it in my opinion.
Speedx3 my favorite pre has agmatine in it my.
Sns has bulk agmatine that i use.as well