Fascinating Side Effect From Ur Spray/Tablets!

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Check this out guys, I am running the Ur tablets as well as the Ur Spray right now, and I am experiencing a pretty fascinating side effect.

I seem to be getting this interesting body odor from the combination of these two supplements. The smell isn't bad at all; it is actually pleasant in my opinion, if that is believable.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Check this out guys, I am running the Ur tablets as well as the Ur Spray right now, and I am experiencing a pretty fascinating side effect.

I seem to be getting this interesting body odor from the combination of these two supplements. The smell isn't bad at all; it is actually pleasant in my opinion, if that is believable.

Effects you're getting from UR spray/tabs so far....

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Enjoying my life with LSAT preparation!

And I don't even try to smell it lol. Just when I'm sitting down I start to sniff and I'm like: "gatdamn I smell good.":trink26:

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Enjoying my life with LSAT preparation!

And I don't even try to smell it lol. Just when I'm sitting down I start to sniff and I'm like: "gatdamn I smell good.":trink26:
Better you than me. I knew after my second CJ class that I wasn't interested in law.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Smells like syrup lol. My gf mentions it all the time, she said she first noticed it when I started taking the tabs.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Smells like syrup lol. My gf mentions it all the time, she said she first noticed it when I started taking the tabs.
Finally now I know what I was smelling... It's not bad at all, in my opinion.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Lmfao!

Awesome
Thanks for posting a useful contribution. If you don't have anything else besides laughing at a stupid joke go ahead and GTFO.