Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately due to silly NZ laws Ardrosta -3,5 -diene -7, 17 dione is strictly prescription only (found out the hard way haha), so now I need something which does something similar.. Anyone know of anything?

Disapointed, was excited to run Erase with Anabeta aftr doing a solo anabeta run 2 months ago.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I've enjoyed triazole a lot! Not as potent in estrogen stopping as erase but a really enjoyable product.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That's crazy!!! Give Licogenix a try

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. Yeah, tell me about it. And can you blame me for wanting to buy offshore? a bottle of test booster in NZ costs $104... and DAA is $74NZD whereas on Nutraplanet they only $9.99USD

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks guys. Yeah, tell me about it. And can you blame me for wanting to buy offshore? a bottle of test booster in NZ costs $104... and DAA is $74NZD whereas on Nutraplanet they only $9.99USD
Terrible

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
Damn I can make a living by selling supps to NZ ppl and I thought US prices were bad

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Was looking at triazole; would anything in that raise a red flag? It was bad enough getting my erase taken away from me lol. Problem is is that while I can find a find a list of prescription only meds, it doesnt include things lke Ardrosta -3,5 -diene -7, 17 dione etc. and they might also be under a diff name which makes it problematic.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Damn I can make a living by selling supps to NZ ppl and I thought US prices were bad

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Tell me about it, and the $74 was on special from $94 (i think) for 48 caps. 2 taken per day= less than a month cycle.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Was looking at triazole; would anything in that raise a red flag? It was bad enough getting my erase taken away from me lol. Problem is is that while I can find a find a list of prescription only meds, it doesnt include things lke Ardrosta -3,5 -diene -7, 17 dione etc. and they might also be under a diff name which makes it problematic.
What is the compound prescribed for exactly?

And yes, triazole is herbal so I can't imagine there'd be an issue.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
What is the compound prescribed for exactly?

And yes, triazole is herbal so I can't imagine there'd be an issue.
The notice didnt say. Just told me I couldnt have my Erase.

Lame. I need to move to the USA

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The notice didnt say. Basically I ordered the Anabeta and Erase combo stack from NP and when it finally arrived ( it took 5 days at customs) it had been searched and the Erase taken out with a notice from MedSafe (govt medicine agency) saying that the compound is prescription only. Perhaps prescribed if cotrtisol levels are too high or something? Seems odd to me.
I'm very curious to know what your country is using the Erase active for with respect to clinical treatment.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
you could try again and hope they dont open it?
Otherwise i enjoyed triazole. I think they sell it there so i brought it over to NZ with me this year along with protein, novem and DAA when i traveled to Queenstown. I didnt have any dramas-but i only declared the protein.

mik14

mik14

Awards
The notice didnt say. Just told me I couldnt have my Erase.

Lame. I need to move to the USA
I'm in oz and I can get erase & erase pro here from online shop in oz. you would think if it's banned in nz it would be the same here!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Otherwise i enjoyed triazole. I think they sell it there so i brought it over to NZ with me this year along with protein, novem and DAA when i traveled to Queenstown. I didnt have any dramas-but i only declared the protein.
thats what most people do with drugs! serious haha

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm very curious to know what your country is using the Erase active for with respect to clinical treatment.
I have absolutely no idea. It just seems like they have gone slightly over the top with the detainment. I cant see who would need a cortisol blocker lol.. I wonder if I can dispute it and ask them. I cant find anywhere thats says its prescription only.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Im considering the triazole, most likely will get it. Haha this is the first time ordering Erase and it got opened. Seems OTT. But nothing I can do unless I can provide a prescription. Any ideas on what kind of illness ill need to get it back? haha

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Found this thread, can someone check for me and see if this applies?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/167982-newest-updated-aus.html

IIt seems maybe fedEx removed my Erase? Judging from the 3rd post down. Does anyone see this? Or have I read it wrong?
4th post down says that Erase very often gets seized by FedEx

If it is FedEx, is there anyway to not ship with them via NP? Or can I just buy from NP and use MyUs.com and do it that way? Not trying to break any laws here though, but im curious as too why it "sometimes" gets seized and sometimes it doesnt.

A service like USPS might be more lenient, considering NZ doesnt have Androsta listed as prohibited...

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Found this thread, can someone check for me and see if this applies?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/167982-newest-updated-aus.html

IIt seems maybe fedEx removed my Erase? Judging from the 3rd post down. Does anyone see this? Or have I read it wrong?
4th post down says that Erase very often gets seized by FedEx

If it is FedEx, is there anyway to not ship with them via NP? Or can I just buy from NP and use MyUs.com and do it that way? Not trying to break any laws here though, but im curious as too why it "sometimes" gets seized and sometimes it doesnt.

A service like USPS might be more lenient, considering NZ doesnt have Androsta listed as prohibited...
Hey bro, yeh, fedex are not reliable and often take **** that shouldnt be.

In the comments section on nutra, put please ship via USPS.

Otherwise PM me for another source.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
thats what most people do with drugs! serious haha
what part? ordering through the post and hope they dont check (ostarine what?!!!.....) or declaring everything but drugs?

redms

redms

Awards
That is how most of the steroids and banned supps make it through the post. There are just too many parcels to check so its more of a random selection or the package may seem suspicious in some way or the package is from a country known for drug trafficking. That is in Australia anyway.
I buy all my supplements from US that are in capsule form and haven't had a parcel checked yet. The only parcel that has been checked by customs was a tub of craze when the presales were on.

I have had triazole with good results, but would rather erase pro. Good luck

anmph

Awards
I am from NZ also and I have to say I have been very lucky with all my supps getting through. I have ordered products such as: erase, bioforge, triazole, activate xtreme with no problems. When I order from nutraplanet I always choose the fastest post, and I make a small order.

If you have a look around, the NZ brand Nutratech sells DAA for under $28 for 300g (with discount code). Also bodybuilding.co.nz sells triazole, so if NZ sells it I am thinking you should be able to import? That is if the formulations are the same.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what part? ordering through the post and hope they dont check (ostarine what?!!!.....) or declaring everything but drugs?
Ordering to one addy.. customs seize it, order to another and so on hah

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I have seen this with customers trying to order Free Test too. I just recommend Triazole as I know it's legal.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think its just luck of the draw whether or not it will get in. I know pople who have had alot of luck with Erase getting through even with searched packages. As Mr. Cooper said, im unsure as to who would be prescribed the Androsta compound or why it is a prescription med. I have a feeling though that the form they sent out is a standard seizure form and that doesnt necessarily make it a banned compound.

Ill just order Anabeta, DAA and Triazole for the mean time.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
In austrialia, (i know you're NZ) if fexex find one item they dont like they send the whole package back to sender, which sucks. At least with usps, if there is something they dont like they just take that one product out and then send the rest of the contents to you.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately due to silly NZ laws Ardrosta -3,5 -diene -7, 17 dione is strictly prescription only (found out the hard way haha), so now I need something which does something similar.. Anyone know of anything?

Disapointed, was excited to run Erase with Anabeta aftr doing a solo anabeta run 2 months ago.
Triazole, active extreme,daa,Ana beta, ur spray/ursolic acid ,and lean extreme is a great natural stack. Ur spray for igf1 production triazole for estrogen control, active for keeping shbg at bay to prevent limiting test so much,daa to increase test further and lean for cortisol controlled as the body seems to stress with hormone changes good or bad. Ana beta for anabeta(those who have taken know)

Epic stack is epic

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
In austrialia, (i know you're NZ) if fexex find one item they dont like they send the whole package back to sender, which sucks. At least with usps, if there is something they dont like they just take that one product out and then send the rest of the contents to you.
They let amphetamines and Valium pass through. Why should they care about anything else? Haha

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Maybe it was a legit ccustoms search then. Product got delivered via FedEx courier but they gave me the Anabeta with the Erase removed. Box had customs tape all over it haha. Just sounds like bad luck imo.