Need something like Erase, but not Erase

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I think its just luck of the draw whether or not it will get in. I know pople who have had alot of luck with Erase getting through even with searched packages. As Mr. Cooper said, im unsure as to who would be prescribed the Androsta compound or why it is a prescription med. I have a feeling though that the form they sent out is a standard seizure form and that doesnt necessarily make it a banned compound.

Ill just order Anabeta, DAA and Triazole for the mean time.

2. In austrialia, (i know you're NZ) if fexex find one item they dont like they send the whole package back to sender, which sucks. At least with usps, if there is something they dont like they just take that one product out and then send the rest of the contents to you.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz
    Unfortunately due to silly NZ laws Ardrosta -3,5 -diene -7, 17 dione is strictly prescription only (found out the hard way haha), so now I need something which does something similar.. Anyone know of anything?

Disapointed, was excited to run Erase with Anabeta aftr doing a solo anabeta run 2 months ago.
    Triazole, active extreme,daa,Ana beta, ur spray/ursolic acid ,and lean extreme is a great natural stack. Ur spray for igf1 production triazole for estrogen control, active for keeping shbg at bay to prevent limiting test so much,daa to increase test further and lean for cortisol controlled as the body seems to stress with hormone changes good or bad. Ana beta for anabeta(those who have taken know)

Epic stack is epic
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic
    In austrialia, (i know you're NZ) if fexex find one item they dont like they send the whole package back to sender, which sucks. At least with usps, if there is something they dont like they just take that one product out and then send the rest of the contents to you.
    They let amphetamines and Valium pass through. Why should they care about anything else? Haha
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    In austrialia, (i know you're NZ) if fexex find one item they dont like they send the whole package back to sender, which sucks. At least with usps, if there is something they dont like they just take that one product out and then send the rest of the contents to you.
    Maybe it was a legit ccustoms search then. Product got delivered via FedEx courier but they gave me the Anabeta with the Erase removed. Box had customs tape all over it haha. Just sounds like bad luck imo.
    •   

6. I cannot comment on customs in that part of the world, I can say that I like FormaSurge more than Erase. I can take 8 pumps a day and my joints don't kill me like 3 Erase would do and I get the same results. It is back in stock too: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...-servings.html
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need something like FinaFlex Ripped
    By Dereck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 10:48 PM
  2. Gyno like, but not
    By CryingEmo in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 11:17 AM