Best fat burner for this situation

Steve_W

Awards
Hey guys,

I am at about 12-13% bf and would like to get to around 10%. Basically that last stubborn bit of fat around my lower abs/love handle lower back area). Looking for an effective fat burner to help out.

I was looking at PES Alphamine however since it has yohimbe in it, it is unlikely it will pass through customs to here in Australia.

I have used DS Lean Xtreme before with reasonable success at 2 caps a day, however it really seemed to dry up my elbows and knees.

Also don't want anything that will overly stress my adrenals/CNS. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
SNS TTA-500 + RK-500. Cheap, stim-free, effective as hell.

Steve_W

Awards
Thanks. I tore my hamstring on the weekend so unfortunately all cardio is out for about 4-6 weeks depending how recovery goes so just gonna be doing it with 3 weights sessions and careful attention to diet, will reintroduce cardio when I can but looking for something effective for that last bit of annoying fat and water retention around the lower abs.

Also, I know Cissus is good for joints but what about for muscular injuries? Would it help my hamstring heal quicker??

Thanks

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

I am at about 12-13% bf and would like to get to around 10%. Basically that last stubborn bit of fat around my lower abs/love handle lower back area). Looking for an effective fat burner to help out.

I was looking at PES Alphamine however since it has yohimbe in it, it is unlikely it will pass through customs to here in Australia.

I have used DS Lean Xtreme before with reasonable success at 2 caps a day, however it really seemed to dry up my elbows and knees.

Also don't want anything that will overly stress my adrenals/CNS. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks
We have a version for international use of Alphamine, without the extract in it. PM me for details, or email [email protected]

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks. I tore my hamstring on the weekend so unfortunately all cardio is out for about 4-6 weeks depending how recovery goes so just gonna be doing it with 3 weights sessions and careful attention to diet, will reintroduce cardio when I can but looking for something effective for that last bit of annoying fat and water retention around the lower abs.

Also, I know Cissus is good for joints but what about for muscular injuries? Would it help my hamstring heal quicker??

Thanks
It certainly may by virtue of its anti-inflammatory activities. It wouldn't aid in regrowth per se, but it would provide a more favorable environment for the healing process.

Steve_W

Awards
It certainly may by virtue of its anti-inflammatory activities. It wouldn't aid in regrowth per se, but it would provide a more favorable environment for the healing process.
Lovely, thanks for your honest answers as per usual :)

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Came in to recommend this, Cooper wins again.

Cissus will also have acute analgesic effects, in addition to it's anti-inflammatory effects as Coop mentioned.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second this along with some green tea caps. There's good studies on green tea increasing fat burning.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Topicals in addition to what coop stated may work wonders as well.. something like eviscerate.

Mike

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What u think on running TTA-500 while bulking? While SD? I'm currently upping calories and would like to stay at a min in fat gain. Yes I do eat good lol.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What u think on running TTA-500 while bulking? While SD? I'm currently upping calories and would like to stay at a min in fat gain. Yes I do eat good lol.
It will work well while bulking due to its positive effects on insulin sensitivity. It is probably more effective in a hypocaloric state, though.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will work well while bulking due to its positive effects on insulin sensitivity. It is probably more effective in a hypocaloric state, though.
I might give it a try if not ill wait till I cut in the spring. Trying to gain (some of your) knowledge.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second this along with some green tea caps. There's good studies on green tea increasing fat burning.
That's my preferred cutting stack choice! TTA, raspberry ketones, and green tea extract. You could even throw in some Thyrocaps as a bonus.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I don't know if you have made a decision yet, but Decimate + TTA-500 would be a nice non-stim fat burning stack.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I don't know if you have made a decision yet, but Decimate + TTA-500 would be a nice non-stim fat burning stack.
That would indeed be quite incredible (forskolin, TTA, and RK would all work in tandem). Keep in mind that decimate isn't quite stim-free though, and while you may not notice a tangible increase in energy, it's probably not best for someone who is taking time off stims to "reset tolerance."

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vanillean

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
That would indeed be quite incredible (forskolin, TTA, and RK would all work in tandem). Keep in mind that decimate isn't quite stim-free though, and while you may not notice a tangible increase in energy, it's probably not best for someone who is taking time off stims to "reset tolerance."
I wasn't sure he needed absolutely zero stims. In the OP he just said that he wanting something that wouldn't overly stress his CNS/adrenals. Decimate + TTA-500 seemed to fit the bill. I plan on running that exact stack (along with a stimmed product) in the next couple weeks here. Gotta do something to get back on the horse after too much time off post-surgery!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TTA + Forskolin is very Bolt approved. :D

I think that would be an awesome combo but OP can't get Yohimbine so I bet its a no go. :(

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
TTA + Forskolin is very Bolt approved. :D

I think that would be an awesome combo but OP can't get Yohimbine so I bet its a no go. :(
Then let's do DCP + extra TTA-500. Add in some Forksolin too if he can get it.

Steve_W

Awards
Forskolin is fine, just yohimbe is a problem. Thanks alot for all the suggestions

Steve_W

Awards
Topicals in addition to what coop stated may work wonders as well.. something like eviscerate.

Mike
Was curious about topicals as I always have stubborn fat right on the lower abs. Eviscerate looks great however unfortunately has yohimbine in it so probably won't pass through customs - any other decent topicals you can suggest?

Steve_W

Awards
I wasn't sure he needed absolutely zero stims. In the OP he just said that he wanting something that wouldn't overly stress his CNS/adrenals. Decimate + TTA-500 seemed to fit the bill. I plan on running that exact stack (along with a stimmed product) in the next couple weeks here. Gotta do something to get back on the horse after too much time off post-surgery!
Yep pretty much spot on. A little stim is fine, just didn't want anything that would overly stress the CNS/adrenals. Lots of great suggestions! :)

Steve_W

Awards
Ok lads placing my order now, For TTA-500 and RK-500..what dosages do you recommend?

Steve_W

Awards
1g TTA daily + 1.5g RK-500 daily will do you well!
Great :) Stocking up on some TTA while I can! I also wanted to get some inhibit-p, but nutra is saying mucuna p is banned in Australia - I have got it in plenty times before, strange..

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Great :) Stocking up on some TTA while I can! I also wanted to get some inhibit-p, but nutra is saying mucuna p is banned in Australia - I have got it in plenty times before, strange..
Hmm, is it the l-dopa or the herb in general?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
The herb in general apparently. I don't want to delay my order as I want the TTA - can I buy from SNS directly for the inhibit-p?
Yeah I know it sucks.
They also banned 3,3 diio also which really sucks hard.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The herb in general apparently. I don't want to delay my order as I want the TTA - can I buy from SNS directly for the inhibit-p?
You certainly can. I'll have this looked into by the way.

Steve_W

Awards
Yeah I know it sucks.
They also banned 3,3 diio also which really sucks hard.
So mucuna has been banned?? I can't believe it. I've imported it in plenty times without a problem, heaps annoying, really wanted to try inhibit-p

Gradman

Awards
Mucuna supplements are not banned in Australia. Tried getting to the bottom of this one in a separate thread but never quite got an answer.

Basically I believe the reason Nutraplanet lists mucuna containing supps as banned is down to an error in translation (so to speak). Mucuna species are pests here, and as such importing the plant, whole seeds, or any part of the plant to be used to nursery stock or animal feed IS banned and results in hefty fines. Extracts of the plant (that have no capacity to propagate) for all other purposes, including supplementation are listed as fine.

I came across the same warning when I wanted to buy mucuna containing supps from NP, so I searched the ICON database as well as TGA/DAFF lists (for mucuna and l-dopa respectively) and pulled up nothing. Just to be sure I called them all and eventually had a long conversation with someone at DAFF who basically did all the same searches I had done while I was on the phone with her, and she came up with the same answer. I placed the order and it got through fine but wasn't checked. But again there is no legislation that says it is prohibited, so there would be no reason for it to be seized.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mucuna is not banned in Australia. Tried getting to the bottom of this one in a separate thread but never quite got an answer.

Basically I believe the reason Nutraplanet lists mucuna containing supps as banned is down to an error in translation (so to speak). Mucuna species are pests here, and as such importing the plant, whole seeds, or any part of the plant to be used to nursery stock or animal feed IS banned and results in hefty fines. Extracts of the plant (that have no capacity to propagate) for all other purposes, including supplementation are listed as fine.

I came across the same warning when I wanted to buy mucuna containing supps from NP, so I searched the ICON database as well as TGA/DAFF lists (for mucuna and l-dopa respectively) and pulled up nothing. Just to be sure I called them all and eventually had a long conversation with someone at DAFF who basically did all the same searches I had done while I was on the phone with her, and she came up with the same answer. I placed the order and it got through fine but wasn't checked. But again there is no legislation that says it is prohibited, so there would be no reason for it to be seized.
Well,NP should read this COMMENT.

Gradman

Awards
Yeah I would like an answer. Incidentally I did order it from them and they sent it without any problem. It's a shame too because 15 minutes of research is all you need to do.

I think AQIS tends to err on the conservative side with imports too, particularly for items with which they might not be familiar. Makes sense given the volume of stuff that must come through every day. That being said I've had items seized before (that aren't prohibited), been sent a notice saying I could either return to sender or have them destroyed, but argued them through just by showing them evidence to say they aren't prohibited. One time (this was for ON 100% casein which was seized due to the digestive enzyme complex), I called and told them that the enzyme was of non-animal origin and should be allowed. They asked me to email proof and I literally just emailed them a weblink and it was released that afternoon. They're quite reasonable if you can show them evidence.

EDIT - Sorry didn't mean to hijack this thread! Moral of the story Steve_W is that you should be just fine ordering inhibit-P

Steve_W

Awards
Thanks, that's what I thought. I recently ordered some MST somnidren-gh and I have ordered other products containing mucuna and l-dopa before with no customs problems at all. I emailed Nutra regarding this and have so far received no response.

On a side note, waiting for my products to arrive, can't wait to get it started.

Decided to go with a superstack as per all the recommendations I got of Decimate, RK-500, TTA-500, Slintensity, and ordered Abliderate as a topical. Hoping to get some yohimbine free Eviscerate as well. Don't have all that much bodyfat to lose (around 2-4%) to get to my goal, so gonna manipulate calories a bit and go for a more of a recomp style approach, really excited for my supps to arrive! :)

Actually ordered the Slintensity as more of a damage control supp, too much social stuff going on this time of year, will be good to see how it goes!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks, that's what I thought. I recently ordered some MST somnidren-gh and I have ordered other products containing mucuna and l-dopa before with no customs problems at all. I emailed Nutra regarding this and have so far received no response.

On a side note, waiting for my products to arrive, can't wait to get it started.

Decided to go with a superstack as per all the recommendations I got of Decimate, RK-500, TTA-500, Slintensity, and ordered Abliderate as a topical. Hoping to get some yohimbine free Eviscerate as well. Don't have all that much bodyfat to lose (around 2-4%) to get to my goal, so gonna manipulate calories a bit and go for a more of a recomp style approach, really excited for my supps to arrive! :)

Actually ordered the Slintensity as more of a damage control supp, too much social stuff going on this time of year, will be good to see how it goes!
PM me where you bought from :)

lava135

Awards
Sorry in so late but any difference between say TTA-500 and bulk TTA from SmartPowders. I'm going to stack it with X-Factor and was thinking of going with either Glycergrow +bulk TTA or TTA-500 and bulk GMS since (to my novice eye) the only difference is which product the electrolytes come from.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Sorry in so late but any difference between say TTA-500 and bulk TTA from SmartPowders. I'm going to stack it with X-Factor and was thinking of going with either Glycergrow +bulk TTA or TTA-500 and bulk GMS since (to my novice eye) the only difference is which product the electrolytes come from.
The SNS TTA is a. capped (no scale required/SP doesn't have a scoop) but more importantly b. comes with a comprehensive electrolyte complex to prevent side effects like cramping. I had a pretty bad experience with bulk TTA powder in the past and only used TTA-500 or DCP from then on with no issues.I do however get my bulk GMS from SP. Best deal out there, and then you don't have to dose the Glycergrow daily to get the electrolytes since TTA-500 will have them.

lava135

Awards
The SNS TTA is a. capped (no scale required/SP doesn't have a scoop) but more importantly b. comes with a comprehensive electrolyte complex to prevent side effects like cramping. I had a pretty bad experience with bulk TTA powder in the past and only used TTA-500 or DCP from then on with no issues.I do however get my bulk GMS from SP. Best deal out there, and then you don't have to dose the Glycergrow daily to get the electrolytes since TTA-500 will have them.
many thanks Coop!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i usually go this route. If I want to make it even better ill toss in some green tea and thyrocaps.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
We have a version for international use of Alphamine, without the extract in it. PM me for details, or email [email protected]
I want some for my cut.. Cant get OG formula in NZ. Hopefully I remember to email when when that time comes haha

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote