Best fat burner for this situation

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Yeah I know it sucks.
    They also banned 3,3 diio also which really sucks hard.
    So mucuna has been banned?? I can't believe it. I've imported it in plenty times without a problem, heaps annoying, really wanted to try inhibit-p


  2. Mucuna supplements are not banned in Australia. Tried getting to the bottom of this one in a separate thread but never quite got an answer.

    Basically I believe the reason Nutraplanet lists mucuna containing supps as banned is down to an error in translation (so to speak). Mucuna species are pests here, and as such importing the plant, whole seeds, or any part of the plant to be used to nursery stock or animal feed IS banned and results in hefty fines. Extracts of the plant (that have no capacity to propagate) for all other purposes, including supplementation are listed as fine.

    I came across the same warning when I wanted to buy mucuna containing supps from NP, so I searched the ICON database as well as TGA/DAFF lists (for mucuna and l-dopa respectively) and pulled up nothing. Just to be sure I called them all and eventually had a long conversation with someone at DAFF who basically did all the same searches I had done while I was on the phone with her, and she came up with the same answer. I placed the order and it got through fine but wasn't checked. But again there is no legislation that says it is prohibited, so there would be no reason for it to be seized.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Gradman
    Mucuna is not banned in Australia. Tried getting to the bottom of this one in a separate thread but never quite got an answer.

    Basically I believe the reason Nutraplanet lists mucuna containing supps as banned is down to an error in translation (so to speak). Mucuna species are pests here, and as such importing the plant, whole seeds, or any part of the plant to be used to nursery stock or animal feed IS banned and results in hefty fines. Extracts of the plant (that have no capacity to propagate) for all other purposes, including supplementation are listed as fine.

    I came across the same warning when I wanted to buy mucuna containing supps from NP, so I searched the ICON database as well as TGA/DAFF lists (for mucuna and l-dopa respectively) and pulled up nothing. Just to be sure I called them all and eventually had a long conversation with someone at DAFF who basically did all the same searches I had done while I was on the phone with her, and she came up with the same answer. I placed the order and it got through fine but wasn't checked. But again there is no legislation that says it is prohibited, so there would be no reason for it to be seized.
    Well,NP should read this COMMENT.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  4. Yeah I would like an answer. Incidentally I did order it from them and they sent it without any problem. It's a shame too because 15 minutes of research is all you need to do.

    I think AQIS tends to err on the conservative side with imports too, particularly for items with which they might not be familiar. Makes sense given the volume of stuff that must come through every day. That being said I've had items seized before (that aren't prohibited), been sent a notice saying I could either return to sender or have them destroyed, but argued them through just by showing them evidence to say they aren't prohibited. One time (this was for ON 100% casein which was seized due to the digestive enzyme complex), I called and told them that the enzyme was of non-animal origin and should be allowed. They asked me to email proof and I literally just emailed them a weblink and it was released that afternoon. They're quite reasonable if you can show them evidence.

    EDIT - Sorry didn't mean to hijack this thread! Moral of the story Steve_W is that you should be just fine ordering inhibit-P

  5. Thanks, that's what I thought. I recently ordered some MST somnidren-gh and I have ordered other products containing mucuna and l-dopa before with no customs problems at all. I emailed Nutra regarding this and have so far received no response.

    On a side note, waiting for my products to arrive, can't wait to get it started.

    Decided to go with a superstack as per all the recommendations I got of Decimate, RK-500, TTA-500, Slintensity, and ordered Abliderate as a topical. Hoping to get some yohimbine free Eviscerate as well. Don't have all that much bodyfat to lose (around 2-4%) to get to my goal, so gonna manipulate calories a bit and go for a more of a recomp style approach, really excited for my supps to arrive!

    Actually ordered the Slintensity as more of a damage control supp, too much social stuff going on this time of year, will be good to see how it goes!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W
    Thanks, that's what I thought. I recently ordered some MST somnidren-gh and I have ordered other products containing mucuna and l-dopa before with no customs problems at all. I emailed Nutra regarding this and have so far received no response.

    On a side note, waiting for my products to arrive, can't wait to get it started.

    Decided to go with a superstack as per all the recommendations I got of Decimate, RK-500, TTA-500, Slintensity, and ordered Abliderate as a topical. Hoping to get some yohimbine free Eviscerate as well. Don't have all that much bodyfat to lose (around 2-4%) to get to my goal, so gonna manipulate calories a bit and go for a more of a recomp style approach, really excited for my supps to arrive!

    Actually ordered the Slintensity as more of a damage control supp, too much social stuff going on this time of year, will be good to see how it goes!
    PM me where you bought from
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  7. Sorry in so late but any difference between say TTA-500 and bulk TTA from SmartPowders. I'm going to stack it with X-Factor and was thinking of going with either Glycergrow +bulk TTA or TTA-500 and bulk GMS since (to my novice eye) the only difference is which product the electrolytes come from.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by lava135 View Post
    Sorry in so late but any difference between say TTA-500 and bulk TTA from SmartPowders. I'm going to stack it with X-Factor and was thinking of going with either Glycergrow +bulk TTA or TTA-500 and bulk GMS since (to my novice eye) the only difference is which product the electrolytes come from.
    The SNS TTA is a. capped (no scale required/SP doesn't have a scoop) but more importantly b. comes with a comprehensive electrolyte complex to prevent side effects like cramping. I had a pretty bad experience with bulk TTA powder in the past and only used TTA-500 or DCP from then on with no issues.I do however get my bulk GMS from SP. Best deal out there, and then you don't have to dose the Glycergrow daily to get the electrolytes since TTA-500 will have them.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The SNS TTA is a. capped (no scale required/SP doesn't have a scoop) but more importantly b. comes with a comprehensive electrolyte complex to prevent side effects like cramping. I had a pretty bad experience with bulk TTA powder in the past and only used TTA-500 or DCP from then on with no issues.I do however get my bulk GMS from SP. Best deal out there, and then you don't have to dose the Glycergrow daily to get the electrolytes since TTA-500 will have them.
    many thanks Coop!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    SNS TTA-500 + RK-500. Cheap, stim-free, effective as hell.
    i usually go this route. If I want to make it even better ill toss in some green tea and thyrocaps.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    PM me where you bought from
    Pass this info along my way too need me some l dopa.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best fat burner for a 20 year old girl
    By thewolf49 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 05:34 PM
  2. Best fat burner for my needs?
    By xpin2winx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 10:12 AM
  3. Which Fat Burner for this Stack?
    By Swole81 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 01:32 PM
  4. Best fat burner for women?
    By double s in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 11:05 PM
  5. best fat burner- for women
    By VES in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 09:48 PM
Log in
Log in