abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I just finished having sex and looked at my semen and saw a little bit of blood. I read about causes and its called hematospermia. First time I've seen this. Has anyone has gotten this before? I'm a little worried. The only thing I'm taking right now is Alphamine and Anabeta Elite.
I've Been on Alphamine for 6 weeks now and AE on my second week. From what I read it could be caused by various things and usual happens alot to men but not noticeable. Just wondering if anyone has been through this. It says it goes away naturally so idk. If I see this again might have to see a doc

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I'd go see a dr - a urologist to be specific to rule out anything major

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's not totally abnormal, and it is more than likely not from your supplements (though it is possible given higenamine + yohimbine + forskolin +anacyclus' effects). If I were you, I'd jerk off gently and see if it happens again (serious).

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Completely unrelated to supplement usage, you may have a urinary tract infection or something else going on. I would probably make a doctors appointment.

Thread makes me think of this:

[video=youtube;0E9OW4CzaFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E9OW4CzaFc[/video]

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not totally abnormal, and it is more than likely not from your supplements (though it is possible given higenamine + yohimbine + forskolin +anacyclus' effects). If I were you, I'd jerk off gently and see if it happens again (serious).
Yea from what I've read many guys get this and wont even notice.
Ima jerk off later on lol hehe. I read it can take up to a month to go away and if persist to go see the dr.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is something that should be consulted with your physician, not an internet forum
You right. Just getting suggestions and seeing if anyone has got it before

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It may be due to urethral distention from an enlarged prostate (which anacyclus acutely causes), but that's about it. Any difficulty urinating?
Not at all. No discomfort in any way. Anything to take for the prostate? Just for health measures? Ik saw palmetto supposed to be good but not to sure if it's the best for it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Not at all. No discomfort in any way. Anything to take for the prostate? Just for health measures? Ik saw palmetto supposed to be good but not to sure if it's the best for it.
There's no health risk; it's totally benign

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Completely unrelated to supplement usage, you may have a urinary tract infection or something else going on. I would probably make a doctors appointment.

That is a coincidence because that is the first song that popped in my head \m/

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's no health risk; it's totally benign
I figured that. Phhhhwww. Still going to keep an eye for a while. But I'm sure ill be fine. I appreciate it cooper

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I'd jerk off and see if it happens again as well. It very well may have been from your wife. The guys I've heard talk about this before on other forums had the entire ejaculate a brownish color.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd jerk off and see if it happens again as well. It very well may have been from your wife. The guys I've heard talk about this before on other forums had the entire ejaculate a brownish color.
Yea I am later on lmao. I'm relaxed now haha. But yea it was sort of brownish too so it def is from her. Idk if I'm stupid but idk guys get uti lmao.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a coincidence because that is the first song that popped in my head \m/
YESSSS! I read the thread and title and immediately thought of it. Cannibal Corpse for the win.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you post a pic it may help us diagnose the issue

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cary K

Cary K

Awards

Not saying that your situation isn't serious....it's just the song title.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hah happened to me, well it was from a girl. Back in high school an old gf was giving me a hand job with her ring on.. she cut my dick, i didn't even release, no clue how. Afterwards.. she pulls her hand up, its covered in blood, my pants are full of blood.. I FREAKED! scariest moment of my life!

interested to see what comes out of this though.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go visit your urologist and he will check if you have a prostatitis. In most cases an infection of the prostate is the reason for the blood in semen. If the results came back positive (bacteria in your semen) than he will prescribe you an antibiotic. Ask him for tavanic (levofloxacin). It has to be used for a month approx. and is better than ciprofloxacin for that condition. It is important not to quit the treatment to early; 10 days arent enough. After a few days you will see how the blood in you semen disappears. The hematospermia could also be due to some more serious diseases but that would be very rare for people under 60 years...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go visit your urologist and he will check if you have a prostatitis. In most cases an infection of the prostate is the reason for the blood in semen. If the results came back positive (bacteria in your semen) than he will prescribe you an antibiotic. Ask him for tavanic (levofloxacin). It has to be used for a month approx. and is better than ciprofloxacin for that condition. It is important not to quit the treatment to early; 10 days arent enough. After a few days you will see how the blood in you semen disappears. The hematospermia could also be due to some more serious diseases but that would be very rare for people under 60 years...

good to know! do prostate massages help???

;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't get it again since that time. So on a little relieved. I will keep an eye on it for a while. Also criticalbench you're one funny guy lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the advice bro.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the advice is made from personal experience...hope you soon get rid of this issue!
It's gone. I got it that one time and I've came a few times without any blood. So hopefully I'm better. Thanx bruh