Myogenix Aftershock

Tmac22314

Awards
Is this a better supplement post workout vs my usual op nutrition protein? The guy at the supplement store was going on and on about it and it looks legit and its got pretty good reviews. Anyone used it/tell the difference with the extra ingredients ie creatine, carbs and bcaas?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Junk. Putting 1g vitamin C and a joint complex into a postworkout product is very stupid.

newbreed

Awards
Is this a better supplement post workout vs my usual op nutrition protein? The guy at the supplement store was going on and on about it and it looks legit and its got pretty good reviews. Anyone used it/tell the difference with the extra ingredients ie creatine, carbs and bcaas?
I like what the product has and tastes awesome but is overpriced in some stores. I went through 6 tubs a while back because they were on sale and did notice a difference in recovery but now I go the cheap way and use a whey isolate with Vitamin C and other antioxidants. If you could get a tub cheap, I'd try it.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I like what the product has and tastes awesome but is overpriced in some stores. I went through 6 tubs a while back because they were on sale and did notice a difference in recovery but now I go the cheap way and use a whey isolate with Vitamin C and other antioxidants. If you could get a tub cheap, I'd try it.
Why are dosing antioxidants post workout?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The protein source is quite respectable, but again, MEGADOSING antioxidants postworkout as this product does will prevent recovery, increase oxidation, and possibly blunt hypertrophy.

wrathchild281

Awards
The protein source is quite respectable, but again, MEGADOSING antioxidants postworkout as this product does will prevent recovery, increase oxidation, and possibly blunt hypertrophy.
good advice. agreed