Do fat burners really work/worth it

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    If you can tolerate it, do ECA + yohimbine
    Yohimbine hcl?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    If you can tolerate it, do ECA + yohimbine
    Oh wow really? Didnt know u can. Good to know. Might give it a try come spring time. Add a test booster right? To gain strength?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  3. Erase pro would be sick with ecy I bet
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Oh wow really? Didnt know u can. Good to know. Might give it a try come spring time. Add a test booster right? To gain strength?
    Testboosters are best used deeper into a cut when testosterone levels naturally fall from a prolonged hypoenergetic state

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Testboosters are best used deeper into a cut when testosterone levels naturally fall from a prolonged hypoenergetic state
    Is there still a noticeable advantage to using one at the beginning, or is it a waste of money compared to benefits in your opinion?

    I'm on aromasin right now and in 1 week I will be switching to erase and pretty excited to see how it works
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Testboosters are best used deeper into a cut when testosterone levels naturally fall from a prolonged hypoenergetic state
    Basically run the ECA+Y for 6 weeks than say go for a test booster and erase?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mitch5 View Post
    Is there still a noticeable advantage to using one at the beginning, or is it a waste of money compared to benefits in your opinion? I'm on aromasin right now and in 1 week I will be switching to erase and pretty excited to see how it works
    Certainly, it just depends on the product. There are certain testboosters/AIs that work better when your levels are higher (erase, divanil, etc) and certain ones that work better when your levels are lower (DAA, longjack, etc).

  8. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Basically run the ECA+Y for 6 weeks than say go for a test booster and erase?
    You can run ECY for up to 12 weeks if you can tolerate it. Testbooster + erase is always a safe bet. Dose Erase at 100-125mg on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning. I'm also big on Reduce XT at the tail-end of a cut since cortisol spikes become more prominent as "stress" (aka lack of calories) builds up.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    You can run ECY for up to 12 weeks if you can tolerate it. Testbooster + erase is always a safe bet. Dose Erase at 100-125mg on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning. I'm also big on Reduce XT at the tail-end of a cut since cortisol spikes become more prominent as "stress" (aka lack of calories) builds up.
    Oh wow. Didn't know much on ECY I appreciate the shared knowledge. I had no idea it can be ran for 12 weeks. I'm def going to give it a run in te future. I love erase. Sounds good.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  10. Could somebody pm me a good/reliable source of E for ECA stack?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You can run ECY for up to 12 weeks if you can tolerate it. Testbooster + erase is always a safe bet. Dose Erase at 100-125mg on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning. I'm also big on Reduce XT at the tail-end of a cut since cortisol spikes become more prominent as "stress" (aka lack of calories) builds up.
    Im feeling arthritic just reading your Erase recommendation.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  12. Quote Originally Posted by rtc View Post
    Could somebody pm me a good/reliable source of E for ECA stack?
    Primatene or Bronkaid, found behind the counter of places like Wal-Mart or Walgreens.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  13. ^ depends on your state

    -Matt

  14. I seem to respond best to Alphamine and Shift for fat burning effects, I've tried the ECA and my body doesn't take well to a high amount of Ephedrine.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    ^ depends on your state

    -Matt
    Could you elaborate please? Interested in gaining some knowledge if your willing to share.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    what constitutes a "fat burner" as you say? what do you speak of?
    you compare a singular ingredient (caffeine) to an entire sub-category of products.
    "fat burners" are a general topic, with many different structures and compounds.
    is caffeine "the best" if you want to "burn fat"?
    quite simply - no.
    can caffeine be a useful adjunct in fat-loss goals?
    sure. ECA stack is considered by many to be among the best and simplest options out there...

    can all ppl use caffeine or tolerate ECA?
    no.

    if you don't like the idea of "fat burner" products, don't use them.
    This. I take green tea which is a fat loss supplement but it's also very good for other things. Some of these fat loss supplements have multiple benefits
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  17. If diet and training are in check, they really speed things up if you find out what work for you.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Could you elaborate please? Interested in gaining some knowledge if your willing to share.
    he is always willing to share, but i'll help out.

    in some states, ephedrine has retail sale restrictions.

    Summary of State Restrictions on OTC Ephedrine, Pseudoephedrine and Phenylpropanolamine

  19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    he is always willing to share, but i'll help out.

    in some states, ephedrine has retail sale restrictions.

    Summary of State Restrictions on OTC Ephedrine, Pseudoephedrine and Phenylpropanolamine
    Makes me hate my state

  20. The fat burning patch is freaking amazing. One of my buddy that is very very fat and does not exercise and has not changed his diet to much and still lost 8 pounds. So to answer your question I know the age force fat burner works!
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    The fat burning patch is freaking amazing. One of my buddy that is very very fat and does not exercise and has not changed his diet to much and still lost 8 pounds. So to answer your question I know the age force fat burner works!
    You wouldn't catch so much flack if you didn't make dumb claims like this. Sorry for being brutally honest but I know many others here feel the same way. In the future, realistic feedback and explanations of how the product works will go far.

  22. Makes me hate my country, I cant buy anything from the ECY stack haha.

    Is Yohimbe the same/ similar to Yohimbine? I assume Alphamine has this? Just wondering if I can import it or not...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Sorry for being brutally honest
    one should always be held accountable for their actions..no apology necessary.
    the brutal part - well, that's a pc issue, and as an adjective is open to personal opinion of course.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Is Yohimbe the same/ similar to Yohimbine?
    yohimbe is the plant form, herbal, as in holistic medicine..it has many different alkaloids, and for use purely as alpha-2 antagonist intent, is inferior to yohimbine.

    yohimbine hcl is the pure pharmaceutical form of the compound, and isolated to the alpha-2 antagonist, meaning it inhibits the effect of alpha-2 receptors.

    if you want to use it for weight loss, yohimbine is the way to go..
    if you want to use as a sexual aid, yohimbe conversely may be better.

    think of the old ephedra (plant)/ephedrine(pharma) differentiation..
    or, citrus aurantium (bitter orange, plant)/synephrine (pharma).

    (i do miss ephedra tho - the good stuff, not the weak ephedra extracts)

  24. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    one should always be held accountable for their actions..no apology necessary.
    the brutal part - well, that's a pc issue, and as an adjective is open to personal opinion of course.


    yohimbe is the plant form, herbal, as in holistic medicine..it has many different alkaloids, and for use purely as alpha-2 antagonist intent, is inferior to yohimbine.

    yohimbine hcl is the pure pharmaceutical form of the compound, and isolated to the alpha-2 antagonist, meaning it inhibits the effect of alpha-2 receptors.

    if you want to use it for weight loss, yohimbine is the way to go..
    if you want to use as a sexual aid, yohimbe conversely may be better.

    think of the old ephedra (plant)/ephedrine(pharma) differentiation..
    or, citrus aurantium (bitter orange, plant)/synephrine (pharma).

    (i do miss ephedra tho - the good stuff, not the weak ephedra extracts)
    Great clarification. I will also add the yohimbe is superior for appetite suppression because certain alkaloids induce nausea

  25. ^^ true dat LOL.
    more sides can potentially exist, exactly due to the addtl alkaloids present in the plant.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 04:25 PM
  2. Do liver protectors really work???
    By primer220 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 10:57 PM
  3. do fat burners affect strength
    By rk2011 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 10:01 PM
  4. fat burner that works?
    By cubbyiguana in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 01:21 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 04:36 PM
Log in
Log in