PES' Erase

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff is WICKED strong

I have been using ONE CAP ONLY for a long time (Im in TRT and it serves as my AI)

Well, I wanted to try 3 ... only b/c everyone else seems to run this dose. Wanted to see what all the hype was all about.

About 6-7 days in, my joints felt drier for sure. Wanted to man it out a little further in exhange for some leanness so I continued at 3.

I'm at 2 weeks now and I feel like I'm on Winny. Screw that.

Experiment over - Im back down to one/day. That's my sweet spot.

With all the pure over-hyped garbage floating around these days, nice to find a quality supp especially when ONE CAP is all that is needed.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad its so effective for you! You're definitely not one to BS either, haha.

wrathchild281

Awards
would you guys think just 2 caps for pct ran ed would be enough? asking cuz i want to add in just 1 cap ed for ON cycle to prevent gyno. Sorry for stealing your thread man

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I have been using ONE CAP ONLY for a long time (Im in TRT and it serves as my AI)

Well, I wanted to try 3 ... only b/c everyone else seems to run this dose. Wanted to see what all the hype was all about.

About 6-7 days in, my joints felt drier for sure. Wanted to man it out a little further in exhange for some leanness so I continued at 3.

With all the pure over-hyped garbage floating around these days, nice to find a quality supp especially when ONE CAP is all that is needed.
Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts. A lot of people compare Erase to other AI products which have ingredients specifically to boost libido and therefore misunderstand how strong Erase is as an AI.

would you guys think just 2 caps for pct ran ed would be enough? asking cuz i want to add in just 1 cap ed for ON cycle to prevent gyno. Sorry for stealing your thread man
This thread is a perfect example of how doses differ between people. It is impossible to tell someone what the right dosage is without them running it and finding what works best for them.

For me I use three caps per day but often have to drop to two occasionally if I start feeling stiff. It can even change depending on my training schedule because I have to lower the dose if I am going through a strength phase otherwise it feels like the onset of tendonitis is imminent lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good reply thanks man
Pleasure. If you let us know how you get on with it and we can provide advice for you.

Don't be afraid to ask us questions, we are a friendly bunch. :)

wrathchild281

Awards
can you critique my log i just made tonight and started today? Reason asking is i put the supps im using for combatting on cycle gyno and also have your guys erase just in case. After checking it out can you post on there or on here and let me know if you think i should be ok or should wait till i see signs of gyno or should i just be safe and add in the 1 cap a day of erase. Would that do anything beneficial at all for my case? sorry for the annoying request my man. But who better to ask than a pes rep! thanks

Link
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/216023-dmz-lmg-log.html

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will let one of the other guys chime in on this one.

PH/AAS is definitely not my area of expertise so my advice would not be very good. :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
When you get a chance give, Erase Pro a try as well.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you so much for posting this. I have lost count of how many times I have told people that they don't have to reach the point of having sore joints for Erase to work. Some like to use 3 and some are great with just one:)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started on androderm 2mg patches prescribed by my endo... Would u recommend using erase / anabeta with this? How about daa? Overkill? My test Is 288, free is 28... I love anabeta and erase! Domt wanna stop cycling it if I don't have to!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I would hold off the DAA for now but Erase and anabeta are fine to continue to cycle.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whacked never comes with bull****! Good feedback bro.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would hold off the DAA for now but Erase and anabeta are fine to continue to cycle.
Yea, that's too bad, I was planning on using The testify stack (TP+anabeta) for four weeks followed up with anabeta prime and erase for four weeks. Starting with testify in November... Is there an outside chance after being on the patch for two weeks that i would be able to do the testify stack?

If not, any other options to replace test powder that would work well with the patch and anabeta? Maybe something in the way of an hgh booster or USPlabs prime or inhibit P from sns stacked w anabeta.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean it feels like your on winny? Never tried it, so keen to understand the comparison.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, this stuff was real nice at leaning me out and dropping water weight when I ran it with DAA. PFt my joints were dry at 2! But stuck it out for the rest of my run. Great product, +1 for PES :D

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yea, that's too bad, I was planning on using The testify stack (TP+anabeta) for four weeks followed up with anabeta prime and erase for four weeks. Starting with testify in November... Is there an outside chance after being on the patch for two weeks that i would be able to do the testify stack?

If not, any other options to replace test powder that would work well with the patch and anabeta? Maybe something in the way of an hgh booster or USPlabs prime or inhibit P from sns stacked w anabeta.
I would wait till you get your first blood test on trt, if E2 and prolactin are in check then go for it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would wait till you get your first blood test on trt, if E2 and prolactin are in check then go for it.
Ok. Bc my prolactin was 8.6 which is like dead center in the range when he tested me. E2 was not on the results that i got.. I'm hoping/assuming he will Check that for the next round of tests which is in two weeks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you mean it feels like your on winny? Never tried it, so keen to understand the comparison.
Winny is notorious for drying out the joint and he is saying the discomfort/dryness from 3 caps of Erase is reminiscent of to Winny in this area.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards

Do you "feel" any difference from using Anastrozole?

musclepunk

Banned
Awards
it dosent do **** for me. so im going to 6 bromo with DAA