I WISH SOUTHLAND PERFORMANCE WOULD MAKE REVAMP BETTER AND MORE LI

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Products are identical; don't see what the difference could be nor do I see what could possibly incite that feeling you describe.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You didnt try reset ad then. Not all products work the same at the same dose. I think if your really into supplements even little things are noticeable. My honest opinion was reset ad was a HAPPY PILL. I felt happy everytime I took it. It kinda reminded me of x because I was in a gread mood the whole month I took it. That great mood would be felt in 5 to 10 minutes of taking it. Its a real letdown they cant make it better. The logs are all short on here and other forums. Reset logs were long. Revamp logs are all short everywhere I've looked and that makes me think they stopped taking it after the comparison disappointment.
Sure you don't just have an ax to grind? You made the exact same post on a different forum. And almost all of your 19 posts are bashing Revamp?

Are you sure it's the product (which is the exact same as Reset A.D.)? Or could it be the user has a motive?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Sure you don't just have an ax to grind? You made the exact same post on a different forum. And almost all of your 19 posts are bashing Revamp?

Are you sure it's the product (which is the exact same as Reset A.D.)? Or could it be the user has a motive?
OK so since you work for southland performance that explains why you would bother to count the posts or whatever. I dont think the people who work at southland performance even tried reset ad. There is another product I tried that is more like reset, in the way I felt that buzz I remember from reset ad. I was taking it for a few months and even after the first time I tried it, it was similar to what I felt from reset ad
After taking revamp for over a month I never felt that buzz that was similar to vasapro. Im sure someone must remember that perk from reset ad.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK so since you work for southland performance that explains why you would bother to count the posts or whatever. I dont think the people who work at southland performance even tried reset ad. There is another product I tried that is more like reset, in the way I felt that buzz I remember from reset ad. I was taking it for a few months and even after the first time I tried it, it was similar to what I felt from reset ad
After taking revamp for over a month I never felt that buzz that was similar to vasapro. Im sure someone must remember that perk from reset ad.
1. The post count is visible for all to see. I didn't have to count them.

2. The exact same thread being made on another forum is what caused me to examine the rest of the posts. You are the author of both threads.

3. I'm sorry Revamp didn't work out for you. It's ironic to me though that over a full year after your initial comments on the product you decide to make a new thread on multiple different sites bashing it. Seems pretty fishy to me that so many posts of yours happen to be talking up how great Reset AD is and how poor Revamp is in comparison. If you're going to try and fake intentions you might not want to make it so obvious.

Revamp is the same formula from the same manufacturer. No supplement works the same for everyone and Revamp has many positive reviews and logs.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. The post count is visible for all to see. I didn't have to count them.

2. The exact same thread being made on another forum is what caused me to examine the rest of the posts. You are the author of both threads.

3. I'm sorry Revamp didn't work out for you. It's ironic to me though that over a full year after your initial comments on the product you decide to make a new thread on multiple different sites bashing it. Seems pretty fishy to me that so many posts of yours happen to be talking up how great Reset AD is and how poor Revamp is in comparison. If you're going to try and fake intentions you might not want to make it so obvious.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Geoforce again."

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
CTD labs makes a product called adrenal reset that is better. They put better stuff in there. I am sorry you guys couldnt make it better. The logs are all short on revamp ive seen. I in no way work for CTD labs, but if you try 1 or two 2 pills you will have an idea of how good reset ad was.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A quick google search shoots that theory down as well. If you found a product you say is better why would you not use that instead of spending all your time making threads on multiple forums about how poor this product is (and how great others are) and keep it up for over a year? This is from about 10 seconds of looking on google. 6 of 7 reviews on NP are quite positive Quit while you're behind.

REVAMP has definitely delivered. I haven't regularly used a pre-WO supp since mid-December. Lately, I've been using VPX Friction maybe once a week, and it definitely hits me hard (in a good way). Probably the result of my tolerance being diminished, I would guess.
YES IT IS!!! Thanks again for letting me try it out! Revamp is a great product and I recommend it to everyone that needs a stim break!!! Good stuff!!
Revamp is now going to be a staple for me, i'm so satisfied with how this product has improved my pre-workout response and even maybe boosted my test levels.
Energy during workouts: This is probably the best part. I have continued to be able to reduce my dose of stims. I am now taking about 2/3 of a scoop of muscle marinade. I went to one scoop earlier in the week just to see how it would feel, i literally couldnt handle it. So i am able to use 33% less stims than before and feel them more. The energy lasts a long time after workouts, like a good 3-5 hours later im still feeling in the zone.
try it. For the price you cant really go wrong.
You only need one bottle.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
The one and only reason is because it made me too muscular. I am a woman and dont like that look for me. I know you wont believe that but I know it was from that. When I would skip a day I didnt feel too muscular. The threads are all short when you compared it to reset ad. I hear nobody saying they love revamp compared to everybody who loved reset ad. They probably cant compare it to anything to know it could be better. Have you personally tried revamp and also reset ad??? Yes I am bummed that reset ad is no longer with us. I think you need to improve it. Try the revamp and then adrenal reset and figure out what its missing. Everytime I tried revamp during the day I felt like ****. I never felt like **** from reset ad or adrenal reset when I took it during the day.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
broken record.jpg