Another puffy nipples topic

ashmo

ashmo

Awards
To keep a long story short I've suffered with teen gyno for the last 8 years or so been looking to get rid of it this year.

Last stack to combat the internal tissue and pain was Nolva @ 20mg ed for 6 weeks which worked amazing!!! But still suffering with the puffiness.

So my current stack is Triazole and Alpha T-2 (tried Erase but killed my Libido) its helping but I want something more!

Anything else that can help dry me out even more and shift this watery filled chest?

btw I'm not overweight and never have been if anything I'm under weight 10stone ish 5' 11 :) 22 years.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
To keep a long story short I've suffered with teen gyno for the last 8 years or so been looking to get rid of it this year.

Last stack to combat the internal tissue and pain was Nolva @ 20mg ed for 6 weeks which worked amazing!!! But still suffering with the puffiness.

So my current stack is Triazole and Alpha T-2 (tried Erase but killed my Libido) its helping but I want something more!

Anything else that can help dry me out even more and shift this watery filled chest?

btw I'm not overweight and never have been if anything I'm under weight 10stone ish 5' 11 :) 22 years.
Sounds like a prolactin issue, I would go for Inhibit-P.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yep inhibit -p or you can build your own stak

l-dopa
p5p
vitex
curcummin

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would get evaluated first by a physician. You cant stay on these supplements for life, and obviously you are wanting to correct this issue in the long term. With the amount of supplements/chems people invest to get rid of gyno with failure, they could have paid for half there gyno surgery.

Mike

ashmo

ashmo

Awards
Took a pic of what it looks like on a bad day

stooorage.com/show/1176/7210360_untitled.jpg

prolactin?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Took a pic of what it looks like on a bad day

stooorage.com/show/1176/7210360_untitled.jpg

prolactin?
File not Found

ashmo

ashmo

Awards
OMG why can't a post a pic?

www . stooorage.com/show/1176/7210360_untitled.jpg

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Saw it , visit your PCP and get refereed to an Endo...could be turning into Gyno.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

Probably because your post count is still below 50.

If you're hyper concerned about it, see a physician.

ashmo

ashmo

Awards
Already been to seen the docs and all they said it was its pretty "normal" and unless I'm going to kill my self over it there's nothing they will do :/ so I've got to get it sorted on my own :(

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the single best thing you can do is loose a ton of BF.. see were u are at. if its still bad once you are below 10% you could save up to have surgery.

i might recommend high dose turmeric but i cant say it will help your situation long term. i dosed it a few yrs ago about 3-6 g per day and it really did make the puffiness go down but for me it had more to do with body fat than gyno problems. when im above 14% i have puffy nips.. anythign below and i have normal looking nips.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Formeron or Formasurge for 5 weeks. It will shrink your nipples INSANELY. I had the same issue so I bought a few bottles, different companies to see the difference (formeron/forma-stanzol/formasurge), and they helped shrink my nips.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Formeron or Formasurge for 5 weeks. It will shrink your nipples INSANELY. I had the same issue so I bought a few bottles, different companies to see the difference (formeron/forma-stanzol/formasurge), and they helped shrink my nips.
Did you prefer one formestane over another?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Did you prefer one formestane over another?
Yeah, formastanzol wasn't the greatest. I prefer formasurge over formeron granted it is oily and gives me an allergic reaction. Formeron works rather well, but my puffiness went away upon immediate application of formasurge, where as it took around two days with formeron.

binkshimself

Awards
Yeah, formastanzol wasn't the greatest. I prefer formasurge over formeron granted it is oily and gives me an allergic reaction. Formeron works rather well, but my puffiness went away upon immediate application of formasurge, where as it took around two days with formeron.
just ordered some formasurge after reading this and a few other reviews online.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
just ordered some formasurge after reading this and a few other reviews online.
I hope you like it man, the best part of formestane is it's ability to down regulate progesterone receptors. So even after you come off you should be less susceptible to prolactin.

binkshimself

Awards
I hope you like it man, the best part of formestane is it's ability to down regulate progesterone receptors. So even after you come off you should be less susceptible to prolactin.
I'm stoked. Hopefully it helps out. I would like to run an epi cycle in january but I'm hoping I can clear this up without it.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love formestane. Inhibit-P is a good choice but if it's more severe and the docs won't do anything then you can also look into cabergoline.

binkshimself

Awards
I love formestane. Inhibit-P is a good choice but if it's more severe and the docs won't do anything then you can also look into cabergoline.
Tried prami and couldn't deal with the sides. Didn't see many results either.

ashmo

ashmo

Awards
Sounds good I can get formestane in the UK

Would this stack be the bet chance; Formestane + Letro + Caber?

This may seem dump but do you rub the Formestane onto the skin?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Yes you rub it on there , and try natural solutions before going into Research chemicals...if the problem doesn't subside look for a different physician and/or consult an endocrinologist before going ahead and playing Dr.Anti-Gyno...

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established

People tend to stack letro and formestane to kill gyno but you'd have to taper off to prevent rebound. Yes you apply it after a shower

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
oogaly_boogal you really prefer the formasurge that much over formeron?
I was really dead set on buying and trying out some formeron but I must say you've swayed me towards looking more into formasurge.
I do also agree with you on the effectiveness of formastanzol as it did nothing for me either!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
oogaly_boogal you really prefer the formasurge that much over formeron?
I was really dead set on buying and trying out some formeron but I must say you've swayed me towards looking more into formasurge.
I do also agree with you on the effectiveness of formastanzol as it did nothing for me either!
They both work, neither smells good to me. Formeron works, it dried me out pretty damn well. Only thing that really irked me was the lack of pump uniformity so I don't know what exact mg dosage I was using.