- 10-03-2012, 04:49 AM
New novel compound Growth Factor Peptide Releasing Matrix
any thoughts on the product? I have found their A-hd powder to absolutely blow the cap version out of the water as they are compeltely different.
also am a big fan of their A-50.
has anyone tried it or know anythign about it. Could be promising?
- 10-03-2012, 04:59 AM
Just googled each individual ingredient and doesn't look very promising unless im missing something big.
looks like it might just give you a mental boost?? :S
- 11-06-2012, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by Bigyakka
11-06-2012, 02:23 PM
11-06-2012, 05:06 PM
I agree. I don't like to talk badly about any product or company but I have to say... BPI/Image Sports are the new Muscle-Tech
PES ALPHAMINE Log
11-06-2012, 05:24 PM
Yes! Hell. Even worse. At least muscletech usually used legitimate enough ingredients. They were just in prop blends. Bpi is literally just throwing dartboards at, im assuming, a list of himilayan herbs and wildflowers.Originally Posted by Clemenza
11-06-2012, 05:30 PM
11-09-2012, 09:46 PM
The new muscle tech range is quite nice IMO they sorted their **** out
11-10-2012, 06:43 PM
I took this for a month saw no added benefits at all the dose is once a day 450mg or something. It's bunk. I could not tell a difference from not being on it. Same with solid, A-50, ahd.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ShreddedT in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2012, 09:20 PM
- By miniarnold in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-15-2012, 10:55 AM
- By westhockey32 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2012, 01:05 PM
- By Xpballer in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2011, 01:49 AM
- By Markusrulezzz in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2011, 05:42 PM