No Whey Pumpkin Pie

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    well, there are always relatively high % off coupons available for sales direct through our site, so the direct price isn't really the story. At least 1-2x a year we run a sale at 50% off.
    That's true. Like I said, I love the flavoring idea as I too am a huge Pumpkin fan. I'm sure I will try some at some point.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    That's true. Like I said, I love the flavoring idea as I too am a huge Pumpkin fan. I'm sure I will try some at some point.
    the texture definitely is a little different, but I like it. the flavoring is done exceptionally well. The other plus is that it definitely cooks nicer than whey does, without becoming "gloopy". we'll probably have samples available of it soon
    •   

3. Been playing around with it and 4 ounces of water + 8 ounces of milk has given me the best results with both solubility and viscosity (yeah I know terms!)

4. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia
    Been playing around with it and 4 ounces of water + 8 ounces of milk has given me the best results with both solubility and viscosity (yeah I know terms!)
    Will try this after the gym today
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Will try this after the gym today
    Tell me what you think! Didn't have as much of a tapioca texture, I feel like the longer you let the shake sit the thicker it gets lmao
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    all protein denatures in meat.

But think about it...chicken = protein...and we cook that all the time.

Don't worry about cooking with your protein powders, they're fine.
    Don't some of the artificial sweeteners get screwed up if heated too much? I remember hearing that aspartame did, so it might be an issue with some of the others as well. Please let me know, as I have wondered about this for awhile.

All I know is that if I make oatmeal and add whey to the boiling oats, it tastes really bad. If I add a little cold water (just enough to get it cooled down under 200 degrees or so) first, the taste and consistency is whey better (sorry about that horrible joke...I have a problem...).

Best,
    Tyler

7. nows the time to pick some up i just bought two. basically buy 1 get 1 free with the black friday deal.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 10:19 AM
  2. Possible for NP to get Pumpkin Pie whey from ON?
    By Ninsha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 10:26 AM
  3. Pumpkin pie protein shake
    By jcam222 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 07:57 AM
  4. Pumpkin Pie
    By jjohn in forum Recipes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 12:09 AM