Anyboy else get bloated from CEE?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking it for a week at 3-5g per day with my PCT. I am bloated like I'm on 2g of test a week & just ate some MSG.

I have always been a creatine non-responder. Regular monohydrate never did anything but make me have to piss every 10 minutes. The newer stuff like V12 & Swole solved the pee problem, but just made me bloated- no positive effects. The new CEE is even worse for bloating. I thought the new stuff was supposed to solve this?

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking it for a week at 3-5g per day with my PCT. I am bloated like I'm on 2g of test a week & just ate some MSG.

I have always been a creatine non-responder. Regular monohydrate never did anything but make me have to piss every 10 minutes. The newer stuff like V12 & Swole solved the pee problem, but just made me bloated- no positive effects. The new CEE is even worse for bloating. I thought the new stuff was supposed to solve this?
not really, where did you get yours from?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not bloated at all with CEE. I bloat like crazy on mono though.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
It's from custom, so the stuff is good, it must be me. I split a kilo with a buddy, & it works well for him.

I'm gonna take a few days off it & see what happens. I had high hopes for CEE...

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
I also bloat and so far no positive effects, except pump. I got no bloat and no positive efefcts from Satur8. Never tried mono

FOCUS

Board Supporter
Awards
Creatine

I've always gotten bloat and constipation from every creatine product I've tried. Was really hoping that the CEE would be different but gave the same results, worse in fact. No more creatine for me. Ever.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
how much are you guys taking per day?

I started out taking 3g ED and then 6g ED, but so no more positive results from the 6 so i'm moving back to 3g.

8 weeks on , 12-18 grams ed, no bloat.
oh wow, thats a lot. I guess there is no need to cycle CEE either then huh?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is my last week. I am a creatine non responder and a non responder to most sups untill I hit High dosages. I need 30mg M1T to get the same results other get on 10. My diet and training is always on Par.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
i've been on it for 4 weeks, together with citrulline malate and taurine. I've been using 5g of CEE per training day and 2.5g on non-training days. As I mentioned above, nothing noticeable except a pump.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a little bloat off of it, but not as bad as mono.