- 10-02-2012, 01:06 PM
- 10-02-2012, 05:08 PM
- 5'5" 100 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
it was supposed to be jay cutlers company.....but i thought they dropped the idea and he signed with bpi? i'm confused that they actually had a table
- 10-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Yeah, it was never HIS company, I think he had a small ownership % and was acting as the "face of the company" /spokesperson (for obvious reasons). Kinda of like Mark Walberg with "Marked".
I to am surprised they launched with basically no one representing them! The best part was the tiny booth was right next to BPI!
Similar Forum Threads
- By ndn diablo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 50Last Post: 04-16-2003, 09:11 PM
- By Kerruptt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2003, 01:22 AM
- By LCSULLA in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2003, 10:28 AM
- By MySoulFindsRest in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 25Last Post: 01-16-2003, 09:31 PM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2003, 03:17 AM