AndroLean before/after 8 weeks
- 10-18-2012, 03:43 PM
- 10-18-2012, 05:01 PM
Has anyone experienced a BP increase on the AH/AL stack. I'm interested in running this stack but already have pre-hypertension. Doc has given me prescription for it, but I'm holding off hopeing weight loss will do the trick.
- 10-18-2012, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by bludevilMy muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
10-19-2012, 03:47 PM
10-19-2012, 05:03 PM
10-22-2012, 01:24 AM
Ill also report no BP increase with either. Only time I had BP with hard was when I was running trenavar, which caused the BP.
10-24-2012, 03:11 PM
From the 4 before and afters I have witnessed, I can say that Androlean is good at reducing fat while adding a bit of muscle.Nothing extreme in either category , but the beauty of real results with no impairment of health and HPTA function is well worth the investment.
10-25-2012, 12:52 PM
10-25-2012, 02:34 PM
10-26-2012, 12:30 PM
10-26-2012, 01:55 PM
I mean hey!
Erase is 3,7 keto and is being touted for PCT
Now we have ester 7oxo keto in AndroLean for lowering e2 and cortisol, the super -11 to further suppress cortisol and potentiate some anabolism while minimally affecting HPTA
Androlean 'Closing the gap between on cycle and off cycle"
10-26-2012, 02:41 PM
10-28-2012, 10:44 PM
Still coupons available on this gents. Hit us up.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Eric Potratz in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 110Last Post: 10-15-2012, 02:46 PM
- By heman86 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-12-2011, 12:01 AM
- By xink in forum PicsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-12-2009, 07:50 AM
- By JohnGafnea in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-28-2003, 03:46 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 11-29-2002, 11:37 AM