AndroLean before/after 8 weeks

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Thanks for your responses guys. I am going to get my BF down a little lower naturally, then it will be time for Androlean.

2. Has anyone experienced a BP increase on the AH/AL stack. I'm interested in running this stack but already have pre-hypertension. Doc has given me prescription for it, but I'm holding off hopeing weight loss will do the trick.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil
    Has anyone experienced a BP increase on the AH/AL stack. I'm interested in running this stack but already have pre-hypertension. Doc has given me prescription for it, but I'm holding off hopeing weight loss will do the trick.
    On AL no, but when I ran AH it was with helladrol so i couldn't tell you which contributed to higher BP. Run some hawthorn berry and you should be fine
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Has anyone experienced a BP increase on the AH/AL stack. I'm interested in running this stack but already have pre-hypertension. Doc has given me prescription for it, but I'm holding off hopeing weight loss will do the trick.
    Doubtful.

I would not be surprised to see it improve with water and fat loss

-Matt

5. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    No reports of it and I monitored my BP on over 12 pills of AH and had no issue. I'm also prone to high BP from DHT based hormones.

•   

6. Ill also report no BP increase with either. Only time I had BP with hard was when I was running trenavar, which caused the BP.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

7. From the 4 before and afters I have witnessed, I can say that Androlean is good at reducing fat while adding a bit of muscle.Nothing extreme in either category , but the beauty of real results with no impairment of health and HPTA function is well worth the investment.

-Matt

8. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    From the 4 before and afters I have witnessed, I can say that Androlean is good at reducing fat while adding a bit of muscle.Nothing extreme in either category , but the beauty of real results with no impairment of health and HPTA function is well worth the investment.

-Matt
    Exactly what we were looking to achieve

9. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Exactly what we were looking to achieve
    Given the hormone response, I am curious if guys will start bridging with it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

10. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Given the hormone response, I am curious if guys will start bridging with it.
    Don't see why not, it looks to fit perfectly into that category

11. I mean hey!

Erase is 3,7 keto and is being touted for PCT

Now we have ester 7oxo keto in AndroLean for lowering e2 and cortisol, the super -11 to further suppress cortisol and potentiate some anabolism while minimally affecting HPTA

Androlean 'Closing the gap between on cycle and off cycle"

-Matt

12. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Androlean 'Closing the gap between on cycle and off cycle"

-Matt

I like it, throw a trademark on that.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

13. Still coupons available on this gents. Hit us up.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Before & After Pics of AndroHard, AndroLean & AndroMass users!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 01:46 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 11:01 PM
  3. 8 Weeks - Before/After Pics
    By xink in forum Pics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 06:50 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-28-2003, 02:46 PM
  5. Cut before,after, or during 1AD cycle?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 10:37 AM