AndroLean before/after 8 weeks - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

AndroLean before/after 8 weeks

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179618

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni
    sorry my friend i just thought you guys were saying it's going to happen in eight weeks, thats all.
    but that is a good goal, just give yourself some time because it will take some time indeed
    Definitely going to take some time. I like to lose fat slowly without huge deficits so when the time comes I won't pack it back on too easily.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  2. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64117

    Reputation Reputation

    With the right genetics, training, diet and supps.....lots of things can happen.

    Hell, with the right genetics --- you will have the genetic inferiors calling you a liar

    when they are on hormones and you are not , but are more impressive.

    -Matt
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Definitely going to take some time. I like to lose fat slowly without huge deficits so when the time comes I won't pack it back on too easily.
    Always the smarter approach.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Definitely going to take some time. I like to lose fat slowly without huge deficits so when the time comes I won't pack it back on too easily.
    I agree completely. That's why I was saying it would take a little while to lose 6%..
    and when you diet slowly, you'll keep more mass. thus getting your closer towards that goal.
  5. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,791
    Rep Power
    3873324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I agree completely. That's why I was saying it would take a little while to lose 6%..
    and when you diet slowly, you'll keep more mass. thus getting your closer towards that goal.
    where the heck have you been man?! first time ive seen you on here in a while
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  6. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i've been around my friend, just doing more reading than posting.
    did a log quite some time ago, id say it went well.
    how are things with you

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    where the heck have you been man?! first time ive seen you on here in a while
  7. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,791
    Rep Power
    3873324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    i've been around my friend, just doing more reading than posting.
    did a log quite some time ago, id say it went well.
    how are things with you
    doing well my friend
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  8. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22017

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Dude. Gaining ten lbs and losing 6% body fat is unrealistic.

    unless your diet is complete **** right now, i don't see that as an "achievable goal" naturally, ESPECIALLY in 8 weeks. sorry
    It certainly is possible naturally, not in 8 weeks, but it can be done

  9. New Member
    bluerocket's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    4105

    Reputation

    Matt is crazy good at what he does. Alot of you know I had great results with him and it was my first show ever... no idea what to do but Matt guided me step by step. I'm still with him in my off-season and I didn't really plan on doing that. I figured after my show I would have learned some that I could go into an off-season and "cruise". After I realized this would not be the better option.... I just kept him LOL. Poor Matt has not had a break from me since we started back in March ..........
    Primordial Performance Athlete - 25%off code Tony25 - Primordial Performance .com
    Please check out TL Fitness and subscribe on YouTube
    Please check out TL Fitness and click the Like Button on Facebook :)
  10. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    Matt is crazy good at what he does. Alot of you know I had great results with him and it was my first show ever... no idea what to do but Matt guided me step by step. I'm still with him in my off-season and I didn't really plan on doing that. I figured after my show I would have learned some that I could go into an off-season and "cruise". After I realized this would not be the better option.... I just kept him LOL. Poor Matt has not had a break from me since we started back in March ..........
    Yep, everytime I see a picture of a client of his, I am shocked at his consistency and send him a congrats message.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  11. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64117

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    Matt is crazy good at what he does. Alot of you know I had great results with him and it was my first show ever... no idea what to do but Matt guided me step by step. I'm still with him in my off-season and I didn't really plan on doing that. I figured after my show I would have learned some that I could go into an off-season and "cruise". After I realized this would not be the better option.... I just kept him LOL. Poor Matt has not had a break from me since we started back in March ..........

    Its great working with people that are enthusiastic about making progress and willing to follow a plan.

    Before we know it --- it will be pre-contest again!

    This time -- I will be joining you

    -Matt
  12. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64117

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Yep, everytime I see a picture of a client of his, I am shocked at his consistency and send him a congrats message.
    Check out the "11 weeks progress" thread on No BUll section on MD....That guy went thru actual hell with drama and it affected me emotionally as I cannot help but to get involved at some capacity

    -Matt
  13. New Member
    bluerocket's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    4105

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Its great working with people that are enthusiastic about making progress and willing to follow a plan.

    Before we know it --- it will be pre-contest again!

    This time -- I will be joining you

    -Matt
    yes... you will be doing pre-contest next year too... when do you start ?? Did I read that you will be on-stage in November ?? Looks like my show is in July again this year so I'll be onstage before you I'll be eatin good again while your dieting...but hey if you need any assistance, I'll be there for you
    Primordial Performance Athlete - 25%off code Tony25 - Primordial Performance .com
    Please check out TL Fitness and subscribe on YouTube
    Please check out TL Fitness and click the Like Button on Facebook :)
  14. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Check out the "11 weeks progress" thread on No BUll section on MD....That guy went thru actual hell with drama and it affected me emotionally as I cannot help but to get involved at some capacity

    -Matt

    Just checked it, incredible work.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  15. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64117

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    yes... you will be doing pre-contest next year too... when do you start ?? Did I read that you will be on-stage in November ?? Looks like my show is in July again this year so I'll be onstage before you I'll be eatin good again while your dieting...but hey if you need any assistance, I'll be there for you

    Trying to align my preparation with my training partner Mouss -- whom will compete in Morocco in October --> then in Europe in November.

    Therefore -- I will plan my first show in september/october ---and might do Nationals in November.

    Nice to have someone in the same zone as yourself pushing hard

    -Matt
  16. New Member
    Halo1999's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    97

    Reputation

    I am interested in using Androlean V3 for 8 weeks. My question is about the thermogenic properties of Androlean. Will this product make me overly hot in a normal work setting. I do not want to be sweating in front of coworkers? I have used Oxyelite Pro from USP labs and was sweating alot more and my body felt very warm. I also felt very jittery on that product. People at work would ask me why are you sweating. Thanks for your time.
  17. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22017

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Halo1999 View Post
    I am interested in using Androlean V3 for 8 weeks. My question is about the thermogenic properties of Androlean. Will this product make me overly hot in a normal work setting. I do not want to be sweating in front of coworkers? I have used Oxyelite Pro from USP labs and was sweating alot more and my body felt very warm. I also felt very jittery on that product. People at work would ask me why are you sweating. Thanks for your time.
    I haven't heard any reports of excessive sweating with the new AL...maybe John or Matt have more info?

  18. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179618

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Halo1999
    I am interested in using Androlean V3 for 8 weeks. My question is about the thermogenic properties of Androlean. Will this product make me overly hot in a normal work setting. I do not want to be sweating in front of coworkers? I have used Oxyelite Pro from USP labs and was sweating alot more and my body felt very warm. I also felt very jittery on that product. People at work would ask me why are you sweating. Thanks for your time.
    Hey bud, I ran AL for 8 weeks and it didn't cause any hot or thermogenesis sweating. I'm naturally a sweaty person and if something were to make me sweat I would definitely. OEP had some hard stims I it whic increase your core body temperature so that's why you felt like that. AL just provides some quality fat loss and vascularity.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  19. New Member
    bluerocket's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    4105

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I haven't heard any reports of excessive sweating with the new AL...maybe John or Matt have more info?
    I didn't experience any with AH/AL combo ....
    Primordial Performance Athlete - 25%off code Tony25 - Primordial Performance .com
    Please check out TL Fitness and subscribe on YouTube
    Please check out TL Fitness and click the Like Button on Facebook :)
  20. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    No issue from myself either. The heavy hit of DMAA is probably what caused the sweating in OEP, as stimulants can easily have that effect.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  21. New Member
    Halo1999's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    97

    Reputation

    Thanks for your responses guys. I am going to get my BF down a little lower naturally, then it will be time for Androlean.
  22. Senior Member
    bludevil's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    2744

    Reputation

    Has anyone experienced a BP increase on the AH/AL stack. I'm interested in running this stack but already have pre-hypertension. Doc has given me prescription for it, but I'm holding off hopeing weight loss will do the trick.
  23. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179618

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bludevil
    Has anyone experienced a BP increase on the AH/AL stack. I'm interested in running this stack but already have pre-hypertension. Doc has given me prescription for it, but I'm holding off hopeing weight loss will do the trick.
    On AL no, but when I ran AH it was with helladrol so i couldn't tell you which contributed to higher BP. Run some hawthorn berry and you should be fine
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  24. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64117

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Has anyone experienced a BP increase on the AH/AL stack. I'm interested in running this stack but already have pre-hypertension. Doc has given me prescription for it, but I'm holding off hopeing weight loss will do the trick.
    Doubtful.

    I would not be surprised to see it improve with water and fat loss

    -Matt
  25. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22017

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Has anyone experienced a BP increase on the AH/AL stack. I'm interested in running this stack but already have pre-hypertension. Doc has given me prescription for it, but I'm holding off hopeing weight loss will do the trick.
    No reports of it and I monitored my BP on over 12 pills of AH and had no issue. I'm also prone to high BP from DHT based hormones.

  26. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ill also report no BP increase with either. Only time I had BP with hard was when I was running trenavar, which caused the BP.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  27. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64117

    Reputation Reputation

    From the 4 before and afters I have witnessed, I can say that Androlean is good at reducing fat while adding a bit of muscle.Nothing extreme in either category , but the beauty of real results with no impairment of health and HPTA function is well worth the investment.


    -Matt
  28. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22017

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    From the 4 before and afters I have witnessed, I can say that Androlean is good at reducing fat while adding a bit of muscle.Nothing extreme in either category , but the beauty of real results with no impairment of health and HPTA function is well worth the investment.


    -Matt
    Exactly what we were looking to achieve

  29. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Exactly what we were looking to achieve
    Given the hormone response, I am curious if guys will start bridging with it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  30. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22017

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Given the hormone response, I am curious if guys will start bridging with it.
    Don't see why not, it looks to fit perfectly into that category

  31. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64117

    Reputation Reputation

    I mean hey!

    Erase is 3,7 keto and is being touted for PCT

    Now we have ester 7oxo keto in AndroLean for lowering e2 and cortisol, the super -11 to further suppress cortisol and potentiate some anabolism while minimally affecting HPTA

    Androlean 'Closing the gap between on cycle and off cycle"

    -Matt
  32. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Androlean 'Closing the gap between on cycle and off cycle"

    -Matt

    I like it, throw a trademark on that.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  33. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Still coupons available on this gents. Hit us up.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Before & After Pics of AndroHard, AndroLean & AndroMass users!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 12:46 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 10:01 PM
  3. 8 Weeks - Before/After Pics
    By xink in forum Pics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 05:50 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-28-2003, 01:46 PM
  5. Cut before,after, or during 1AD cycle?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 09:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in