PP iBCAA

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its available at nutra....does this mean its coming back to the market?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Whats so special about this bcaa supplement?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats so special about this bcaa supplement?
i like it because its cheap and i can mix it with water and not taste anything. some of the flavored ones are actually nasty. plus the container is small. i have alot of supplements so i hate when the containers are bigger with little powder in there. may not be a big deal to some though.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
i like it because its cheap and i can mix it with water and not taste anything. some of the flavored ones are actually nasty. plus the container is small. i have alot of supplements so i hate when the containers are bigger with little powder in there. may not be a big deal to some though.
Cool thnx man...to each there own man.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it a great bCAA supplement mixes well and not bad tasting in water.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been quite a while since Nutra sold PP products. I was starting to get my hopes up!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I miss the pepto pro product more. That was great stuff.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When it went away...I cried a little.
So did I...had 20 tubs though saved up...but just used the last bit of my favorite Cranberry flavor. That stuff smelled like Christmas:(

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool thnx man...to each there own man.
They were of the highest possible quality IBCAA's you could buy so they certainly were a great choice, especially at the price we sold them at

D

domore

Awards
I actually have heard really good things as well, haven't tried it yet. I need some more of their Creatine HCL soon, so I will add it to that order.
I still haven't placed an order, but they have been on my radar for a really long time. I just haven't pulled the trigger.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a great deal. May have to stock up on it.

D

domore

Awards
Prices are unreal as well. Creatine HCL, go compare that price to something like Con Cret.
Oh yeah, definitely. They are flying under the radar. I saw they put up their new website as well.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
So now that we've gotten out of the way that this product will not be returning, a very suitable substitute is RPG. It is the same quality ajipure amino's as PP's was, and there are multiple flavors that all taste great. The profile is sick, check it out

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So now that we've gotten out of the way that this product will not be returning, a very suitable substitute is RPG. It is the same quality ajipure amino's as PP's was, and there are multiple flavors that all taste great. The profile is sick, check it out
i liked how PP iBCAA was unflavored. i could mix with water and not taste a thing. sometimes i rather have that than a flavor and it taste nasty

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
i liked how PP iBCAA was unflavored. i could mix with water and not taste a thing. sometimes i rather have that than a flavor and it taste nasty
I can totally understand that. Having an unflavored powder is a nice option every now and then. Luckily RPG is delicious.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i understand alot of people prefer a flavored BCAA. for me, i prefer it unflavored because i mix it with my pre workout along with beta alanine and creatine so i dont like 3-4 different flavors mixed together

D

domore

Awards
Prices are unreal as well. Creatine HCL, go compare that price to something like Con Cret.
Do you think you can convince the guys at RxWhey to pick up their own version of Arginocarn? Finding a good value for ALCAR Arginate is difficult.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yes, BAC carries it and it can be found capped on amazon or iherb. Using the Jarrow brand right now and its fairly low dosed, but perfect for me since I am super sensitive to ALC-arg. Too much gives me terrible insomnia.

D

domore

Awards
I think Beyond a Century sells it as well, no idea on the cost of their product though.
Yes, BAC carries it and it can be found capped on amazon or iherb. Using the Jarrow brand right now and its fairly low dosed, but perfect for me since I am super sensitive to ALC-arg. Too much gives me terrible insomnia.
Thanks, guys.

It looks like BAC is the only one with powder. I think Swanson has a capped version that is similar in price/gram to BAC's.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Solution Supplement Logs 86
Ari Gold Product Reviews 13
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
S Supplements 13