John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for long term daa users experiences

here is mine: I have been on daa for 14 months without a break and all is good. Granted, I have been on hghpro for this time as well, which is relative because it controls prolactin.

I really think this stuff is fine for long term use and of course I could be wrong as I have been for before. My opinion is that daa is no more harmful than a sweetner like aspartame since they seem to effect the same thing in the brain.

I seem to feel really good on this stuff and maintain my strength and bigger than i ever been , off cycle and on. On cycle I feel less shutdown while using daa. I think its a good staple guys who want that extra boost that like to stay healthy and come off cycle.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bro.. i take more androgens than ever going into a show. I feel like a million bucks, but that doesn't mean its not killing my insides!!!

If you need daa for that long, you need to look into HRT and testosterone injections.

Mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
My opinion is that daa is no more harmful than a sweetner like aspartame since they seem to effect the same thing in the brain.
Dude, seriously... It's ok to use DAA for 14 months because it acts on the same "thing" in the brain? Aspartame is an NMDA anataongist ex vivo; DAA is an agonist.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bro.. i take more androgens than ever going into a show. I feel like a million bucks, but that doesn't mean its not killing my insides!!!

If you need daa for that long, you need to look into HRT and testosterone injections.

Mike
I think its healthy to cycle off anabolics and there is such a thing as responsible use using moderate dosing and limiting methylated compounds, this has nothing to do with what I made this thread about as everyone knows abuse, long term , lots of methylated compounds and higher dosing anabolics have side effects

I can come off daa anytime I want, in your words I dont "need" it, I use it because I enjoy the extra boost it gives me. That is why everyone on this forum uses extra supplementation because of the boost and I feel daa is some of the best out there . I think of daa as testosterone insurance, all it does it keep test from dropping which can happen when natty like hard cutting, stress.

Dude, seriously...Is this a joke? It's ok to use DAA for 14 months because it acts on the same "thing" in the brain? Aspartame is an NMDA anataongist ex vivo; DAA is an agonist.
Thanks for the knowledge again mrcooper69. I in no way ,as you wrote said ,its okay to use daa because it acts on the same thing in the brain.

Yeah I am wrong on the agonist part, that does not mean its harmful to use daa for long term use, as there are many theories and opinions on daa and long term use. I have used it 14 months straight and know of three other guys that have used it this long.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You are indeed correct in that we "do not know" what the outcome of 1 year+ DAA supplementation would be. Why guinea pig yourself? The mind is our most valuable possession IMO, and while I can't find any reason it would be bad for your health on the surface, longterm consequences of 1 year of alpha gpc, DAA, and l-dopa are unclear.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
14 weeks on/off is the suggested use correct?