Thoughts on PNI Paragon?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Most companies don't post or attain a COA for every batch, therefore they could have a legit first batch, but nothing but bunk after.

It's pretty unfair and ridiculous to think that a big name = trustworthy. Gaspari, muscle tech, BSN, etc are all junk but big names.

Every company is new at one time and PNI has been extremely generous with logs and now willing to pay for bloods of some people. If they were terrified of being exposed they probably wouldn't be so willing to expose themselves. A little skepticism is healthy, your levels are absurd.

2. ETA in the uk?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Austin118 View Post
    ETA in the uk?
    We are already distributed in the UK. I will send you a PM

4. Quote Originally Posted by squatting

I don't but there's people on here who does understand and there excitement after seeing such information holds more value than your word. The supplement industry is tainted stop the holy innocent Christian act cause its sad a grown man going the sad puppy face route as oppose to providing what a potential customer wants to see whether u feel its worthless or not

U willing to pay for blood runs an ship out free bottles but won't show paperwork
    First off I didn't give my word for anything, I am not paying for anything and I hold no studies. That's PNI , not me. Second COAs are bought and payed for all the time and he even revealed the extracts knowing very well that he can be copied for it.

And like you said, you don't understand this anyway so no reason for me to waste time on you. For your info also, I don't believe in a God at all neither do I believe in the good of men, yet I wanna start doing so more only if I saw proof humanity was worth it again .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

First off I didn't give my word for anything.
    You stated in your first post here " I stand by this company,i know the owner and ceo" ..something along those lines.

Me i would never put my name or word on something especially if i havent had many expieriences with a product or new company.If PNI winds up being bogus ****,well as a rwp iy can make ya word look,not so solid.

You mean well,thats respected. But like stated the supp industry is shady .i been doing this a while.I have friends and a brother doing it even longer and have said most 99.99% of supps are bogus.The ones are solid u stick.

Technically all u need is some caffeiene,food and creatine and your legit.

But best of luck to pni
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

If you use prodigy this statement will change REAL fast
    PES R&D

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    You stated in your first post here " I stand by this company,i know the owner and ceo" ..something along those lines.

Me i would never put my name or word on something especially if i havent had many expieriences with a product or new company.If PNI winds up being bogus ****,well as a rwp iy can make ya word look,not so solid.

You mean well,thats respected. But like stated the supp industry is shady .i been doing this a while.I have friends and a brother doing it even longer and have said most 99.99% of supps are bogus.The ones are solid u stick.

But best of luck to pni
    Read his post Jason , I do not make mistakes in semantics. If you read the intent of my post is to clarify I am NOT PNI or a PNI rep/owner/sponsor at all. This nincompoop was answering to me as though I has promised bloods and as if I had revealed stuff to cooper. I did not, because I am not a PNI affiliated being. When I posed I stand by them is because I am putting my trust on them, and I have reasons for it, which have been expressed. Thought it would have seemed nicer to say it this way than to just blatantly say that I am not affiliated or making promises on monetary or scientific intents.

Again...I repeat it , I did not promise anything , it was Chad and PNI , not me.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

8. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio

If you use prodigy this statement will change REAL fast
    This. I beta tested it and it really was the best pre-workout I've used. Better than Craze and Focus XT, which are two reputable companies

9. Are there any samples available?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Read his post Jason , I do not make mistakes in semantics. If you read the intent of my post is to clarify I am NOT PNI or a PNI rep/owner/sponsor at all. This nincompoop was answering to me as though I has promised bloods and as if I had revealed stuff to cooper. I did not, because I am not a PNI affiliated being. When I posed I stand by them is because I am putting my trust on them, and I have reasons for it, which have been expressed. Thought it would have seemed nicer to say it this way than to just blatantly say that I am not affiliated or making promises on monetary or scientific intents.

Again...I repeat it , I did not promise anything , it was Chad and PNI , not me.
    I stand corrected..but i never meant u were a pni rep,i meant u are a rep in general and said u stand by them.i was just saying if they flop,ur word as a rep can falter....

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    I stand corrected..but i never meant u were a pni rep,i meant u are a rep in general and said u stand by them.i was just saying if they flop,ur word as a rep can falter....
    That's very faulty logic. Because someone backs a company that initially provides good services but then flops/falls apart has no bearing on one's word. You cannot be responsible for that and therefore cannot have your word devalued.

If he was a rep for them then there are mixed intentions

12. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

That's very faulty logic. Because someone backs a company that initially provides good services but then flops/falls apart has no bearing on one's word. You cannot be responsible for that and therefore cannot have your word devalued.

If he was a rep for them then there are mixed intentions
    No but telling ppl " i stand behind this company and they put out solid **** as i have spoken to the ceo" ..well ur putting ur word on something because u like someone,if it falters that can absolutley make ppl question somebody.I dnt put my name or rep in anything unless im 100% sold on it

13. Interesting read. Products look solid, goodluck PNI
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

14. where can this paragon be bought in europe?

15. So, I take it there are not any samples available...

16. Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    So, I take it there are not any samples available...
    And just how would you gauge the effectiveness of a testosterone booster sample?

17. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    And just how would you gauge the effectiveness of a testosterone booster sample?
    Because 1 cap is 1 PR right? Lol...

Honestly it's cheap as hell on NP for this week I think, why not just grab it and try it out ?
    >SNS-Glycophase<

18. Good point Coop....I was mistakenly thinking this was there pre workout until I just looked at it

19. Has anyone had a better experience from NMDA as opposed to DAA (I swear by SNS DAA caps alongside Erase)

20. Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    Good point Coop....I was mistakenly thinking this was there pre workout until I just looked at it
    Ahh makes sense.

NMDA is likely inferior for elevating testosterone since it doesn't affect StaR in the testes, but the 30mg dose will minimize GI issues for those who are prone.

21. Thanks....I'll stick with the SNS caps then

22. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Ahh makes sense.

NMDA is likely inferior for elevating testosterone since it doesn't affect StaR in the testes, but the 30mg dose will minimize GI issues for those who are prone.
    Hey Coop,

I always enjoy your insight. I would love to see your source/reference on this statement.

Thanks,

Chad

23. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Hey Coop,

I always enjoy your insight. I would love to see your source/reference on this statement.

Thanks,

Chad
    Which statement? DAA has a high tissue deposition in testes as per the human/rat trials, and it activates StaR (again, same trial).

24. As with anything new there is a growth/trust period they have to go thru. You guys say you only trust other companies that "have been around and earned your trust". Well hello, they had to earn that with putting out products that were bought and run initially. Yes there is hype and this goes hand in hand with anything being sold. PNI will have to earn my trust as well but from some of the reviews I've seen so far they are getting things done. If they are legit then they will be around and establish themselves as one of those "companies you trust". Time will tell.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

25. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    As with anything new there is a growth/trust period they have to go thru. You guys say you only trust other companies that "have been around and earned your trust". Well hello, they had to earn that with putting out products that were bought and run initially. Yes there is hype and this goes hand in hand with anything being sold. PNI will have to earn my trust as well but from some of the reviews I've seen so far they are getting things done. If they are legit then they will be around and establish themselves as one of those "companies you trust". Time will tell.
    well of course.

26. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post

Hey Coop,

Thanks,

Chad
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Which statement? DAA has a high tissue deposition in testes as per the human/rat trials, and it activates StaR (again, same trial).
    Bump

27. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

Bump
    From what I've seen coop actually supports paragon he's a very knowledgable guy so that always makes me feel good
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post

In regards to the above. Sorry for the delayed reply addressing these points.

For Euonymus, we used an aqueous bark extract, at 20:1 concentration. (High in polysacharrides and triterpene/steroidal glycosides.) This is exactly consistent with the extract used in the only study which examined the effects of Euonymus Alatus on aromatase. For Urtica, we used a full-spectrum aqueous root extract. We can't claim 98% standardization to 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran - but, as we've all learned, most of those companies who have claimed to have a 98% extract were sorely mistaken. The extract we use in Paragon comes from a reputable source, seems to be highly effective, and is dosed properly.

As far as Vitamin K is concerned, we believe that it should have an effect, as long as the dose is high enough. The mechanisms of action are intriguing, particularly its effects on P450scc expression, and this may synergize well with the rest of the formula. It seems to work dramatically well in animal experiments, and the doses we use have been shown to be safe in humans. There's a big chance that it'll do a lot of good; there's a small chance that it won't help at all; but there's no chance that taking it could ever hurt.
    I'm taking in march as a stand alone with my TRT. my levels r stable on TRT n I can gauge if / what a product does through my bloods and obviously mirror, other effects. I'll bs sure to post as much info as I can.

29. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

I'm taking in march as a stand alone with my TRT. my levels r stable on TRT n I can gauge if / what a product does through my bloods and obviously mirror, other effects. I'll bs sure to post as much info as I can.
    Thank you brother means a lot
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on clomid
    By julius kelp in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 07:20 PM
  2. Your guys thoughts on this
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics