Thoughts on PNI Paragon?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Im going to run this as part of PCT in the near future Ill log it. Maybe get some bloodwork done as well.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

2. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    Maybe get some bloodwork.
    That would be great and would be beneficial to everyone on AM. But ut could wind up not heing benedicial to PNI if its bogus.

Im always weary of new companys,nothing personal
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    That would be great and would be beneficial to everyone on AM. But ut could wind up not heing benedicial to PNI if its bogus.

Im always weary of new companys,nothing personal
    Do you need a hug? A smile? Lets hear some positivity in your post!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30

Do you need a hug? A smile? Lets hear some positivity in your post!!
    No,i dnt like hugs from strangers or men,lol, unless there from my girl,i dont accept hugs, thnx for the offer though!

Then again,are these hugs free? Cause i might reconsider <3<3<3

I am positive PNI will yield fantastic results and i look fwd to the day i get to supplement with there products,"maybe even a sponsored log,unless there not confident in there product,cause i would be 100% honest",lmao(im just busting chops with that one ). They seem to be an up and coming great company with alot of promise.

Best of luck to PNI

5. Jay... They are a legit company. You should definitely give their products a try
    PES R&D
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Jay... They are a legit company. You should definitely give their products a try
    Thanks Jon. Your check will be in the mail

7. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Give the kid a T-shirt Chad lol...and where's my Check? I chilled Jay first xD didn't work but I tried!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30

That's what I like to hear
    PES R&D

9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The profile is exceptional, but it could be a total flop depending on how they extracted the ingredients. Urtica is crap if extracted cheaply, as is eonymus (phytoandrogen standardization was pricy last time I checked). BUT:

-Worst case scenario: they used all cheap extracts. You still get full-dosed forskolin and NMDA (prunella and vit K will do nothing for hormones, realistically). That, in itself, is a good value.

-Best case scenario: they extracted everything properly, in which case I will be adding this product to my next order
    In regards to the above. Sorry for the delayed reply addressing these points.

For Euonymus, we used an aqueous bark extract, at 20:1 concentration. (High in polysacharrides and triterpene/steroidal glycosides.) This is exactly consistent with the extract used in the only study which examined the effects of Euonymus Alatus on aromatase. For Urtica, we used a full-spectrum aqueous root extract. We can't claim 98% standardization to 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran - but, as we've all learned, most of those companies who have claimed to have a 98% extract were sorely mistaken. The extract we use in Paragon comes from a reputable source, seems to be highly effective, and is dosed properly.

As far as Vitamin K is concerned, we believe that it should have an effect, as long as the dose is high enough. The mechanisms of action are intriguing, particularly its effects on P450scc expression, and this may synergize well with the rest of the formula. It seems to work dramatically well in animal experiments, and the doses we use have been shown to be safe in humans. There's a big chance that it'll do a lot of good; there's a small chance that it won't help at all; but there's no chance that taking it could ever hurt.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    What type of proof do you wish to see?
    Some COAs

11. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks

Some COAs
    Lmao,u get um bro!!!

Like the enthusiasm.

12. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    Some COAs
    Do you require a COA from every supplement you purchase? Just wondering?

13. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Im going to run this as part of PCT in the near future Ill log it. Maybe get some bloodwork done as well.
    We would be more then happy to pay for the blood work if you are willing to do so.

14. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Do you require a COA from every supplement you purchase? Just wondering?

I do for the most part unless it's already and established trusted company. Shouldn't be a problem to post if they were tested.

Id at least like to know that you guys didn't just order the raws from china and just hoped they sent you the right stuff lol.

15. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    I do for the most part unless it's already and established trusted company. Shouldn't be a problem to post if they were tested.

Id at least like to know that you guys didn't just order the raws from china and just hoped they sent you the right stuff lol.
    Gotcha. I understand your skepticism.

16. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Gotcha. I understand your skepticism.
    Nay on the COAs?

17. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    Nay on the COAs?
    Not at this time as we do not feel COA's will prove anything.

18. hmmmmmmm.............????????? ??????

19. COAs won't prove anything but writing back to copper about what extract it contains will?

I rather have seen COAs than a paragraph of something that sounds good

In a world of pimps, pastors, presidents and used car salesmen you need to do better than that to gain our trust

Good luck but your starting off in the wrong foot

20. Quote Originally Posted by squatting View Post
    COAs won't prove anything but writing back to copper about what extract it contains will?

In a world of pimps, pastors, presidents and used car salesmen you need to do better than that to gain our trust

Lol...this was a sad post indeed. I don't think they are starting off with any wrong foot, and it is kinda sad to see what this community has turned into. All of you think yourself coach scientists and yet know nothing of extracts and standardizations nor do you take the trouble to read or research about them.

This community is not about shunning a new company, it's about learning, teaching and leading...and honestly you should learn to read, teach yourself a lesson with what you are finding and lead a more positive posting regime...all of you...not only just bashing a new company while you beg other companies for free supplements...This company is giving the industry a good try, instead of being so doubtful try to help the fellow american make it in business and before asking for stuff beyond your level of intelligence...try it yourselves and see if it works first hand.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

21. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Not at this time as we do not feel COA's will prove anything.
    yes it will, it will prove that you went out of your way to test the product and that each ingredient is pure/correct.

But since you wont post them I'm assuming you didn't have them tested, since most reputable companies have no problem posting a COA.

22. Quote Originally Posted by squatting View Post
    COAs won't prove anything but writing back to copper about what extract it contains will?

I completely respect your opinion/

23. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    yes it will, it will prove that you went out of your way to test the product and that each ingredient is pure/correct.

But since you wont post them I'm assuming you didn't have them tested, since most reputable companies have no problem posting a COA.
    Out of curiousity what is your experience in the sports nutrition industry? End user, manufacture, company? Simply put COA's are almost always completely useless.

With that being said let me know if you would like to personally try the product. If we did not stand behind our products 110% we would rely on fancy marketing and not word of mouth advertising. Based on NutraP's first week sales I think many people like what we have to offer.

Thanks everyone who has posted in this thread regardless of negativity. We welcome nay sayers as it makes the industry grow stronger!!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    We would be more then happy to pay for the blood work if you are willing to do so.
    I will get in touch with you when Im ready to run this may be a few weeks have a finaflex log starting probably sunday/monday. So thi will be next on my list
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

25. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

I will get in touch with you when Im ready to run this may be a few weeks have a finaflex log starting probably sunday/monday. So thi will be next on my list
    Nice your lucky bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Nice your lucky bro
    ya the 1-alpha run is going to be killer. After that going to run something then your stuff with PCT

27. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Out of curiousity what is your experience in the sports nutrition industry? End user, manufacture, company? Simply put COA's are almost always completely useless.

With that being said let me know if you would like to personally try the product. If we did not stand behind our products 110% we would rely on fancy marketing and not word of mouth advertising. Based on NutraP's first week sales I think many people like what we have to offer.

Thanks everyone who has posted in this thread regardless of negativity. We welcome nay sayers as it makes the industry grow stronger!!!!
    Please tell me why COAs are useless. Is it because you think they can easily be falsified? Genuinely curious.

Also I'm not even trying to be negative, I actually want to try this product. Just scares me when companies dont test their products, which is common with a lot of small companies.

28. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    Please tell me why COAs are useless. Is it because you think they can easily be falsified? Genuinely curious.

Also I'm not even trying to be negative, I actually want to try this product. Just scares me when companies dont test their products, which is common with a lot of small companies.
    It is just a personal stance of mine regarding COA's. I have been in this industry since 2002 and have grown to not always trust them. With that being said I am 100% trusting in our supplier.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Lol...this was a sad post indeed. I don't think they are starting off with any wrong foot, and it is kinda sad to see what this community has turned into. All of you think yourself coach scientists and yet know nothing of extracts and standardizations nor do you take the trouble to read or research about them.

This community is not about shunning a new company, it's about learning, teaching and leading...and honestly you should learn to read, teach yourself a lesson with what you are finding and lead a more positive posting regime...all of you...not only just bashing a new company while you beg other companies for free supplements...This company is giving the industry a good try, instead of being so doubtful try to help the fellow american make it in business and before asking for stuff beyond your level of intelligence...try it yourselves and see if it works first hand.
    I don't but there's people on here who does understand and there excitement after seeing such information holds more value than your word. The supplement industry is tainted stop the holy innocent Christian act cause its sad a grown man going the sad puppy face route as oppose to providing what a potential customer wants to see whether u feel its worthless or not

U willing to pay for blood runs an ship out free bottles but won't show paperwork

30. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    It is just a personal stance of mine regarding COA's. I have been in this industry since 2002 and have grown to not always trust them. With that being said I am 100% trusting in our supplier.
    Alright, PNI is getting unfairly strung up in here.

COAs can be faked, and I highly doubt they want to show their source nor the lab that tested it. So in turn all you get is a document with a bunch of numbers saying that it is what they say it is.

If they're A.) Willing to pay for bloods and B.) Answering questions about their extraction procedures then it's enough for me to trust them and run one, or a few of their products.

Most companies don't even bother to show their face on the forums, and even further most use one or two ingredients in efficacious dosages in their products.

I'm pretty impressed by PNI's formulations, I was expecting to see the typical lack-luster, proven ineffective ingredients that I've grown accustomed too from new companies...

If you're skeptical, remain skeptical till more user feedback comes back on their products or take the plunge and decide for yourself.

However, I will say that I do know it took another reputable companies a significant amount of time to find a reliable NDMA source so I am curious how long it took you to find your source, if it is the same source, and the pricing difference...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on clomid
    By julius kelp in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 07:20 PM
  2. Your guys thoughts on this
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 06:45 PM
  3. My Thoughts on Meth 1-T Cycles
    By Skark in forum Anabolics