Thoughts on PNI Paragon?

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    I will check with our CSO and see how much information he wishes to release on the extract we are using. We have something truly special with Paragon and do not want to make it easy for everyone to come out with a "me too" version.
    I can happily post the active constituents for which both extracts should be heavily standardized for . It's really no public mystery

2. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    I take 0 offense to anything you have said and agree with you 100%. The fact is PNI is a new company but my partners and I have been in the industry since long before AM was even a board. We have absolutely nothing to hide and we look forward to sharing more about our products and company.

PS- If you look you will see I have been a member on here since 2003. By no means am I a newbie
    well said bro.I would only hope to assume that we all know what its like to be scammed,so being your a member for that long as well as someone
    who been weight training,that you would be honest to the consumer.

i will keep my eyes very open to this product and others by your comp.I can imagine how it feels to be a running a new company.

best of luck and look fwd to hopefully giving some PNI products a shot.

have a good nite,bud.
    •   

3. Lol Ricky you ever pick those things up for me?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    IDK about you.The last thing i do is listen to owners and reps of there own product.I look most for outside sources with no affiliation.

Lets say **** was bogus,do you think an ownr or rep will admit to that..Come on man!! THINK BRO,lol
    No but atleast if they refuse to post to some proof I can assume they didn't even test the products, so I won't buy it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    No but atleast if they refuse to post to some proof I can assume they didn't even test the products, so I won't buy it.
    What type of proof do you wish to see?
    •   

6. Im going to run this as part of PCT in the near future Ill log it. Maybe get some bloodwork done as well.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

7. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    Maybe get some bloodwork.
    That would be great and would be beneficial to everyone on AM. But ut could wind up not heing benedicial to PNI if its bogus.

Im always weary of new companys,nothing personal

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    That would be great and would be beneficial to everyone on AM. But ut could wind up not heing benedicial to PNI if its bogus.

Im always weary of new companys,nothing personal
    Do you need a hug? A smile? Lets hear some positivity in your post!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30

Do you need a hug? A smile? Lets hear some positivity in your post!!
    No,i dnt like hugs from strangers or men,lol, unless there from my girl,i dont accept hugs, thnx for the offer though!

Then again,are these hugs free? Cause i might reconsider <3<3<3

I am positive PNI will yield fantastic results and i look fwd to the day i get to supplement with there products,"maybe even a sponsored log,unless there not confident in there product,cause i would be 100% honest",lmao(im just busting chops with that one ). They seem to be an up and coming great company with alot of promise.

Best of luck to PNI

10. Jay... They are a legit company. You should definitely give their products a try
    PES R&D

11. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Jay... They are a legit company. You should definitely give their products a try
    Thanks Jon. Your check will be in the mail

12. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Give the kid a T-shirt Chad lol...and where's my Check? I chilled Jay first xD didn't work but I tried!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30

That's what I like to hear
    PES R&D

14. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The profile is exceptional, but it could be a total flop depending on how they extracted the ingredients. Urtica is crap if extracted cheaply, as is eonymus (phytoandrogen standardization was pricy last time I checked). BUT:

-Worst case scenario: they used all cheap extracts. You still get full-dosed forskolin and NMDA (prunella and vit K will do nothing for hormones, realistically). That, in itself, is a good value.

-Best case scenario: they extracted everything properly, in which case I will be adding this product to my next order
    In regards to the above. Sorry for the delayed reply addressing these points.

For Euonymus, we used an aqueous bark extract, at 20:1 concentration. (High in polysacharrides and triterpene/steroidal glycosides.) This is exactly consistent with the extract used in the only study which examined the effects of Euonymus Alatus on aromatase. For Urtica, we used a full-spectrum aqueous root extract. We can't claim 98% standardization to 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran - but, as we've all learned, most of those companies who have claimed to have a 98% extract were sorely mistaken. The extract we use in Paragon comes from a reputable source, seems to be highly effective, and is dosed properly.

As far as Vitamin K is concerned, we believe that it should have an effect, as long as the dose is high enough. The mechanisms of action are intriguing, particularly its effects on P450scc expression, and this may synergize well with the rest of the formula. It seems to work dramatically well in animal experiments, and the doses we use have been shown to be safe in humans. There's a big chance that it'll do a lot of good; there's a small chance that it won't help at all; but there's no chance that taking it could ever hurt.

15. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    What type of proof do you wish to see?
    Some COAs

16. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks

Some COAs
    Lmao,u get um bro!!!

Like the enthusiasm.

17. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    Some COAs
    Do you require a COA from every supplement you purchase? Just wondering?

18. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Im going to run this as part of PCT in the near future Ill log it. Maybe get some bloodwork done as well.
    We would be more then happy to pay for the blood work if you are willing to do so.

19. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Do you require a COA from every supplement you purchase? Just wondering?

I do for the most part unless it's already and established trusted company. Shouldn't be a problem to post if they were tested.

Id at least like to know that you guys didn't just order the raws from china and just hoped they sent you the right stuff lol.

20. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    I do for the most part unless it's already and established trusted company. Shouldn't be a problem to post if they were tested.

Id at least like to know that you guys didn't just order the raws from china and just hoped they sent you the right stuff lol.
    Gotcha. I understand your skepticism.

21. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Gotcha. I understand your skepticism.
    Nay on the COAs?

22. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    Nay on the COAs?
    Not at this time as we do not feel COA's will prove anything.

23. hmmmmmmm.............????????? ??????

24. COAs won't prove anything but writing back to copper about what extract it contains will?

I rather have seen COAs than a paragraph of something that sounds good

In a world of pimps, pastors, presidents and used car salesmen you need to do better than that to gain our trust

Good luck but your starting off in the wrong foot

25. Quote Originally Posted by squatting View Post
    COAs won't prove anything but writing back to copper about what extract it contains will?

I rather have seen COAs than a paragraph of something that sounds good

In a world of pimps, pastors, presidents and used car salesmen you need to do better than that to gain our trust

Good luck but your starting off in the wrong foot
    Lol...this was a sad post indeed. I don't think they are starting off with any wrong foot, and it is kinda sad to see what this community has turned into. All of you think yourself coach scientists and yet know nothing of extracts and standardizations nor do you take the trouble to read or research about them.

This community is not about shunning a new company, it's about learning, teaching and leading...and honestly you should learn to read, teach yourself a lesson with what you are finding and lead a more positive posting regime...all of you...not only just bashing a new company while you beg other companies for free supplements...This company is giving the industry a good try, instead of being so doubtful try to help the fellow american make it in business and before asking for stuff beyond your level of intelligence...try it yourselves and see if it works first hand.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on clomid
    By julius kelp in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 07:20 PM
  2. Your guys thoughts on this
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 06:45 PM