Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dlucks

Some COAs
    Lmao,u get um bro!!!

Like the enthusiasm.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    Some COAs
    Do you require a COA from every supplement you purchase? Just wondering?

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Im going to run this as part of PCT in the near future Ill log it. Maybe get some bloodwork done as well.
    We would be more then happy to pay for the blood work if you are willing to do so.
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Do you require a COA from every supplement you purchase? Just wondering?

I do for the most part unless it's already and established trusted company. Shouldn't be a problem to post if they were tested.

Id at least like to know that you guys didn't just order the raws from china and just hoped they sent you the right stuff lol.

I do for the most part unless it's already and established trusted company. Shouldn't be a problem to post if they were tested.

Id at least like to know that you guys didn't just order the raws from china and just hoped they sent you the right stuff lol.
    Gotcha. I understand your skepticism.
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Gotcha. I understand your skepticism.
    Nay on the COAs?

Nay on the COAs?
    Not at this time as we do not feel COA's will prove anything.
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

hmmmmmmm.............????????? ??????

COAs won't prove anything but writing back to copper about what extract it contains will?

I rather have seen COAs than a paragraph of something that sounds good

In a world of pimps, pastors, presidents and used car salesmen you need to do better than that to gain our trust

Good luck but your starting off in the wrong foot
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by squatting View Post
    COAs won't prove anything but writing back to copper about what extract it contains will?

In a world of pimps, pastors, presidents and used car salesmen you need to do better than that to gain our trust

Lol...this was a sad post indeed. I don't think they are starting off with any wrong foot, and it is kinda sad to see what this community has turned into. All of you think yourself coach scientists and yet know nothing of extracts and standardizations nor do you take the trouble to read or research about them.

This community is not about shunning a new company, it's about learning, teaching and leading...and honestly you should learn to read, teach yourself a lesson with what you are finding and lead a more positive posting regime...all of you...not only just bashing a new company while you beg other companies for free supplements...This company is giving the industry a good try, instead of being so doubtful try to help the fellow american make it in business and before asking for stuff beyond your level of intelligence...try it yourselves and see if it works first hand.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Not at this time as we do not feel COA's will prove anything.
    yes it will, it will prove that you went out of your way to test the product and that each ingredient is pure/correct.

But since you wont post them I'm assuming you didn't have them tested, since most reputable companies have no problem posting a COA.

Quote Originally Posted by squatting View Post

I completely respect your opinion/

yes it will, it will prove that you went out of your way to test the product and that each ingredient is pure/correct.

But since you wont post them I'm assuming you didn't have them tested, since most reputable companies have no problem posting a COA.
    Out of curiousity what is your experience in the sports nutrition industry? End user, manufacture, company? Simply put COA's are almost always completely useless.

With that being said let me know if you would like to personally try the product. If we did not stand behind our products 110% we would rely on fancy marketing and not word of mouth advertising. Based on NutraP's first week sales I think many people like what we have to offer.

Thanks everyone who has posted in this thread regardless of negativity. We welcome nay sayers as it makes the industry grow stronger!!!!
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We would be more then happy to pay for the blood work if you are willing to do so.
    I will get in touch with you when Im ready to run this may be a few weeks have a finaflex log starting probably sunday/monday. So thi will be next on my list
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

I will get in touch with you when Im ready to run this may be a few weeks have a finaflex log starting probably sunday/monday. So thi will be next on my list
    Nice your lucky bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Nice your lucky bro
    ya the 1-alpha run is going to be killer. After that going to run something then your stuff with PCT
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Out of curiousity what is your experience in the sports nutrition industry? End user, manufacture, company? Simply put COA's are almost always completely useless.

With that being said let me know if you would like to personally try the product. If we did not stand behind our products 110% we would rely on fancy marketing and not word of mouth advertising. Based on NutraP's first week sales I think many people like what we have to offer.

Thanks everyone who has posted in this thread regardless of negativity. We welcome nay sayers as it makes the industry grow stronger!!!!
    Please tell me why COAs are useless. Is it because you think they can easily be falsified? Genuinely curious.

Also I'm not even trying to be negative, I actually want to try this product. Just scares me when companies dont test their products, which is common with a lot of small companies.

Please tell me why COAs are useless. Is it because you think they can easily be falsified? Genuinely curious.

Also I'm not even trying to be negative, I actually want to try this product. Just scares me when companies dont test their products, which is common with a lot of small companies.
    It is just a personal stance of mine regarding COA's. I have been in this industry since 2002 and have grown to not always trust them. With that being said I am 100% trusting in our supplier.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Lol...this was a sad post indeed. I don't think they are starting off with any wrong foot, and it is kinda sad to see what this community has turned into. All of you think yourself coach scientists and yet know nothing of extracts and standardizations nor do you take the trouble to read or research about them.

This community is not about shunning a new company, it's about learning, teaching and leading...and honestly you should learn to read, teach yourself a lesson with what you are finding and lead a more positive posting regime...all of you...not only just bashing a new company while you beg other companies for free supplements...This company is giving the industry a good try, instead of being so doubtful try to help the fellow american make it in business and before asking for stuff beyond your level of intelligence...try it yourselves and see if it works first hand.
    I don't but there's people on here who does understand and there excitement after seeing such information holds more value than your word. The supplement industry is tainted stop the holy innocent Christian act cause its sad a grown man going the sad puppy face route as oppose to providing what a potential customer wants to see whether u feel its worthless or not

U willing to pay for blood runs an ship out free bottles but won't show paperwork
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It is just a personal stance of mine regarding COA's. I have been in this industry since 2002 and have grown to not always trust them. With that being said I am 100% trusting in our supplier.
    Alright, PNI is getting unfairly strung up in here.

COAs can be faked, and I highly doubt they want to show their source nor the lab that tested it. So in turn all you get is a document with a bunch of numbers saying that it is what they say it is.

If they're A.) Willing to pay for bloods and B.) Answering questions about their extraction procedures then it's enough for me to trust them and run one, or a few of their products.

Most companies don't even bother to show their face on the forums, and even further most use one or two ingredients in efficacious dosages in their products.

I'm pretty impressed by PNI's formulations, I was expecting to see the typical lack-luster, proven ineffective ingredients that I've grown accustomed too from new companies...

If you're skeptical, remain skeptical till more user feedback comes back on their products or take the plunge and decide for yourself.

However, I will say that I do know it took another reputable companies a significant amount of time to find a reliable NDMA source so I am curious how long it took you to find your source, if it is the same source, and the pricing difference...
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Most companies don't post or attain a COA for every batch, therefore they could have a legit first batch, but nothing but bunk after.

It's pretty unfair and ridiculous to think that a big name = trustworthy. Gaspari, muscle tech, BSN, etc are all junk but big names.

Every company is new at one time and PNI has been extremely generous with logs and now willing to pay for bloods of some people. If they were terrified of being exposed they probably wouldn't be so willing to expose themselves. A little skepticism is healthy, your levels are absurd.

ETA in the uk?

Quote Originally Posted by Austin118 View Post
    ETA in the uk?
    We are already distributed in the UK. I will send you a PM
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by squatting

I don't but there's people on here who does understand and there excitement after seeing such information holds more value than your word. The supplement industry is tainted stop the holy innocent Christian act cause its sad a grown man going the sad puppy face route as oppose to providing what a potential customer wants to see whether u feel its worthless or not

U willing to pay for blood runs an ship out free bottles but won't show paperwork
    First off I didn't give my word for anything, I am not paying for anything and I hold no studies. That's PNI , not me. Second COAs are bought and payed for all the time and he even revealed the extracts knowing very well that he can be copied for it.

And like you said, you don't understand this anyway so no reason for me to waste time on you. For your info also, I don't believe in a God at all neither do I believe in the good of men, yet I wanna start doing so more only if I saw proof humanity was worth it again .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

First off I didn't give my word for anything.
    You stated in your first post here " I stand by this company,i know the owner and ceo" ..something along those lines.

Me i would never put my name or word on something especially if i havent had many expieriences with a product or new company.If PNI winds up being bogus ****,well as a rwp iy can make ya word look,not so solid.

You mean well,thats respected. But like stated the supp industry is shady .i been doing this a while.I have friends and a brother doing it even longer and have said most 99.99% of supps are bogus.The ones are solid u stick.

Technically all u need is some caffeiene,food and creatine and your legit.

But best of luck to pni
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

If you use prodigy this statement will change REAL fast
    PES R&D
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    You stated in your first post here " I stand by this company,i know the owner and ceo" ..something along those lines.

Me i would never put my name or word on something especially if i havent had many expieriences with a product or new company.If PNI winds up being bogus ****,well as a rwp iy can make ya word look,not so solid.

You mean well,thats respected. But like stated the supp industry is shady .i been doing this a while.I have friends and a brother doing it even longer and have said most 99.99% of supps are bogus.The ones are solid u stick.

But best of luck to pni
    Read his post Jason , I do not make mistakes in semantics. If you read the intent of my post is to clarify I am NOT PNI or a PNI rep/owner/sponsor at all. This nincompoop was answering to me as though I has promised bloods and as if I had revealed stuff to cooper. I did not, because I am not a PNI affiliated being. When I posed I stand by them is because I am putting my trust on them, and I have reasons for it, which have been expressed. Thought it would have seemed nicer to say it this way than to just blatantly say that I am not affiliated or making promises on monetary or scientific intents.

Again...I repeat it , I did not promise anything , it was Chad and PNI , not me.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio

If you use prodigy this statement will change REAL fast
    This. I beta tested it and it really was the best pre-workout I've used. Better than Craze and Focus XT, which are two reputable companies
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Are there any samples available?
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Read his post Jason , I do not make mistakes in semantics. If you read the intent of my post is to clarify I am NOT PNI or a PNI rep/owner/sponsor at all. This nincompoop was answering to me as though I has promised bloods and as if I had revealed stuff to cooper. I did not, because I am not a PNI affiliated being. When I posed I stand by them is because I am putting my trust on them, and I have reasons for it, which have been expressed. Thought it would have seemed nicer to say it this way than to just blatantly say that I am not affiliated or making promises on monetary or scientific intents.

Again...I repeat it , I did not promise anything , it was Chad and PNI , not me.
    I stand corrected..but i never meant u were a pni rep,i meant u are a rep in general and said u stand by them.i was just saying if they flop,ur word as a rep can falter....
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    I stand corrected..but i never meant u were a pni rep,i meant u are a rep in general and said u stand by them.i was just saying if they flop,ur word as a rep can falter....
    That's very faulty logic. Because someone backs a company that initially provides good services but then flops/falls apart has no bearing on one's word. You cannot be responsible for that and therefore cannot have your word devalued.

If he was a rep for them then there are mixed intentions
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

That's very faulty logic. Because someone backs a company that initially provides good services but then flops/falls apart has no bearing on one's word. You cannot be responsible for that and therefore cannot have your word devalued.

If he was a rep for them then there are mixed intentions
    No but telling ppl " i stand behind this company and they put out solid **** as i have spoken to the ceo" ..well ur putting ur word on something because u like someone,if it falters that can absolutley make ppl question somebody.I dnt put my name or rep in anything unless im 100% sold on it

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Interesting read. Products look solid, goodluck PNI
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

where can this paragon be bought in europe?

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    where can this paragon be bought in europe?
    I am not sure. We have distribution in many countries but I am not sure exactly where youre located, Send me an email at chad@pni-online.com and we can look into this for you.
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

So, I take it there are not any samples available...

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    So, I take it there are not any samples available...
    And just how would you gauge the effectiveness of a testosterone booster sample?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    And just how would you gauge the effectiveness of a testosterone booster sample?
    Because 1 cap is 1 PR right? Lol...

Honestly it's cheap as hell on NP for this week I think, why not just grab it and try it out ?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Good point Coop....I was mistakenly thinking this was there pre workout until I just looked at it
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Has anyone had a better experience from NMDA as opposed to DAA (I swear by SNS DAA caps alongside Erase)

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on clomid
    By julius kelp in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 05:20 PM
  2. Your guys thoughts on this
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 04:45 PM
  3. My Thoughts on Meth 1-T Cycles
    By Skark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16