Adding SNS Bulbine to Post Cycle

boogyman

Awards
I am in the second week of a 4 week Decavol/AD4 run. My Post Cycle will consist of Arom-X and DAA, with Clomid on hand if needed (from all I have seen I probably won't need it, but it is on hand. I also have a bottle of Bulbine laying around and was wondering if it adding 1 cap a day might be a good addition, or if adding it to the Arom-X might be too much estrogen control. Another option could be to start it at the end of the Post Cycle. Any suggestions?

Also considering adding SNS Inhibit-P.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I am in the second week of a 4 week Decavol/AD4 run. My Post Cycle will consist of Arom-X and DAA, with Clomid on hand if needed (from all I have seen I probably won't need it, but it is on hand. I also have a bottle of Bulbine laying around and was wondering if it adding 1 cap a day might be a good addition, or if adding it to the Arom-X might be too much estrogen control. Another option could be to start it at the end of the Post Cycle. Any suggestions?

Also considering adding SNS Inhibit-P.
I think 1 cap per day of bulbine would be nice addition.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I been running SNS Bulbine solo at 1 cap daily for about 1.5 weeks now. Its already leaning me out a bit and improving my sleep quality. I can feel the mild estrogen control working as i can feel my joints starting to dry out a bit similar to how I felt on Erase, but much more mildly. From everything Ive read though, this doesn't fully kick in until about week 3-4 so I guess I have to wait a bit more for it to fully kick. But so far I am quite pleased. This product is definitely a good value.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I been running SNS Bulbine solo at 1 cap daily for about 1.5 weeks now. Its already leaning me out a bit and improving my sleep quality. I can feel the mild estrogen control working as i can feel my joints starting to dry out a bit similar to how I felt on Erase, but much more mildly. From everything Ive read though, this doesn't fully kick in until about week 3-4 so I guess I have to wait a bit more for it to fully kick. But so far I am quite pleased. This product is definitely a good value.
Awesome, thanks for the update and glad to hear it's working well for you.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
If you r too include Bulbine to your pct, @ 1 pill per day,it wouldnt hurt to add it to Erase,would it??

Both are AIs but are known to bring up test.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If you r too include Bulbine to your pct, @ 1 pill per day,it wouldnt hurt to add it to Erase,would it??

Both are AIs but are known to bring up test.
Bulbine may not be an AI as the MOA has not been elucidated. Its primary modality is testosterone elevation, and it stacks just fine with erase. At 200lbs or above, use 2 caps bulbine daily.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved bulbine when I used it

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulbine, soooooooo underrated. Really needs to get more recognition.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Bulbine may not be an AI as the MOA has not been elucidated. Its primary modality is testosterone elevation, and it stacks just fine with erase. At 200lbs or above, use 2 caps bulbine daily.
Cool man,ty

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have bulbine in my pct currently

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm.. looking into this.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I-Force makes tropinol.. may dose it a bit higher. Really never ran it properly.

Mike
You may need to play with a dose a bit, but once you find the sweet spot its great. I've been dosing 1/2/1/2/1/2/1/2/1/2/1/2 alternating daily, and it's been great.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
we need to see more logs on this stuff...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What a fantastic idea... :D
well...there for awhile there was a ton of hype surrounding bulbine, a lot of interest was generated...but there seems to be few logs on the stuff other than the i-force product, which doesn't have much recent feedback!!!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
well...there for awhile there was a ton of hype surrounding bulbine, a lot of interest was generated...but there seems to be few logs on the stuff other than the i-force product, which doesn't have much recent feedback!!!
Maybe we'll have to change that.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Im using SNS Bulbine solo right now and am keeping a personal log. I was going to try to clean it up and maybe post a summarized version when I'm done with either the first 4 weeks or maybe when I finish the bottle, most likely the latter. I know Bubline products have been hit or miss, but as far as my own experience with SNS Bulbine, so far I really am enjoying it. For me, its right up there with Icariin, Erase, and AnaBeta. I'm really glad I gave it a shot and will be pairing with other supps in the future to maximize potential synergies.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Im using SNS Bulbine solo right now and am keeping a personal log. I was going to try to clean it up and maybe post a summarized version when I'm done with either the first 4 weeks or maybe when I finish the bottle, most likely the latter. I know Bubline products have been hit or miss, but as far as my own experience with SNS Bulbine, so far I really am enjoying it. For me, its right up there with Icariin, Erase, and AnaBeta. I'm really glad I gave it a shot and will be pairing with other supps in the future to maximize potential synergies.
The major reason bulbine products are hit or miss is that bulbine follows a VERY sensitive dose response curve and EVERY SINGLE other bulbine product that I know of is a proprietary blend, which doesn't allow users to properly scale the bulbine dose to their bodyweight. SNS fixed this issue by both disclosing the dose and using the exact same extract that the studies used.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice addition to a test boosting or pct

great stuff

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe we'll have to change that.
that would be good....i was just reading thru reviews of the i-force product, reviews are either love it or hate it-very mixed reviews.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that would be good....i was just reading thru reviews of the i-force product, reviews are either love it or hate it-very mixed reviews.
Ya see mr.cooper's response for the mixed results. Prop blends for bulbine are not what you want. When you dose correctly it's an amazing product.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

broons

Awards
  • Established
Those are rat studies and they use a dose very different, HED-wise, from what we recommend to users. There is a human study on Prolensis, the exact extract used in SNS Bulbine, which demonstrates its safety.
Ah I see. Was just curious about it. I will try to find the prolensis study. I hadn't been aware any human studies had actually been done. Thanks for the info.