APE Top Dog?
- 09-30-2012, 03:13 AM
- 09-30-2012, 03:24 AM
Yes, as stated earlier, it did nothing for me.http://pescience.com/
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
- 09-30-2012, 04:32 AM
09-30-2012, 09:00 AM
Ill try most anything if its free,lol.Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
I didnt care for APE,over hyped.
09-30-2012, 02:03 PM
I had to laugh when one of their main ad's for it was a before and after picture of a guy "getting pumped" while on it. Looks like it's mostly libido + pump, doesn't quite sound worth it for 43$ a bottle.
09-30-2012, 04:15 PM
well its hyped on BBdotcom and that says enough...the site is,so i pass on just abot anything anyone says.
10-02-2012, 02:13 PM
APE isn't all that its cracked up to be. I think if anyone is looking for a really good product it should be PES.
10-02-2012, 02:26 PM
Well if u wanna compare Ape to something similar its not abe,id say more like Bioforge,endosurge,Testobolanv 2,activate xtreme,recycle etc.....Originally Posted by PrepNwa23
10-02-2012, 02:33 PM
10-02-2012, 02:36 PM
And id say BE isnt in the mix again,when making the comparison..im making comparisons based on ingredients and well that leaves abe out of the mix...but if thats the case then ill say ill take Erase Pro over any all natty supp out right now.
Similar Forum Threads
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 17Last Post: 11-05-2007, 01:14 AM
- By sage in forum General ChatReplies: 29Last Post: 04-23-2003, 04:12 PM
- By MrTrap in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 03-17-2003, 06:02 PM
- By curt2go in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 11-30-2002, 11:18 AM
- By sage in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 10-26-2002, 10:02 PM