APE Top Dog?

ashmo

ashmo

Awards
Seen some good feedback on bb.com but not many other places anyone tried this?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yes, as stated earlier, it did nothing for me.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never tried it but willing to if it is free lol

chimeranD

Awards
I had to laugh when one of their main ad's for it was a before and after picture of a guy "getting pumped" while on it. Looks like it's mostly libido + pump, doesn't quite sound worth it for 43$ a bottle.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
well its hyped on BBdotcom and that says enough...the site is garbage,so i pass on just abot anything anyone says.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
APE isn't all that its cracked up to be. I think if anyone is looking for a really good product it should be PES Anabeta Elite.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
APE isn't all that its cracked up to be. I think if anyone is looking for a really good product it should be PES Anabeta Elite.
Well if u wanna compare Ape to something similar its not abe,id say more like Bioforge,endosurge,Testobolanv2,activate xtreme,recycle etc.....

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if u wanna compare Ape to something similar its not abe,id say more like Bioforge,endosurge,Testobolanv2,activate xtreme,recycle etc.....
I'd say Bioforge would be the next best thing to me other than Anabeta Elite.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
And id say BE isnt in the mix again,when making the comparison..im making comparisons based on ingredients and well that leaves abe out of the mix...but if thats the case then ill say ill take Erase Pro over any all natty supp out right now.