Ultimate Flurry Protein. Any opinions?

alfredm005

Awards
Nutraplanet just picked it up, seems like a good price. Anyone tried it? Interested in any of there flavors

Thanks
Alfred

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Not high enough in steakadrol content for me

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^ :lol:

alfredm005

Awards
i can get past the too many carbs and lack of steakodrol, already supplement with steakodrol anyways, what about taste?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
i can get past the too many carbs and lack of steakodrol, already supplement with steakodrol anyways, what about taste?
Does it say Protean or Ultra Peptide in the name or Label? Nah...then it's not the best out there ;)!

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
I tried the chocolate and banana. Chocolate is damn tasty the banana was just ok.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Does it say Protean or Ultra Peptide in the name or Label? Nah...then it's not the best out there ;)!

but have to agree, both Protean and Ultra Peptide taste amazing (Vanilla mint swirl protean is still my favorite). and protean is really easy to fit into a diet if you're worried macros

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love me some steakodrol. Running it year round.

alfredm005

Awards
im using vanilla cupcake batter Protean right now. Love it with Greek yogurt. the problem is Nutraplanet has a limited variety. Is Nutra ever gonna pick up all the flavors? I like ordering all my supps from one place

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumping this up, Nutra is having a strong sale on this, how's the profile you think guys? Deal seems too good to be true.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone try the strawberries? Interested in the chocolate or strawberry flavor, but the cookies and cream flavor tasted like **** and was thick as hell, undrinkable.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone try the strawberries? Interested in the chocolate or strawberry flavor, but the cookies and cream flavor tasted like **** and was thick as hell, undrinkable.
They're all fairly thick but I do agree the cookies was slightly thicker. It had to be mixed with milk.

The strawberry one was awesome. It had tiny pieces of strawberry and tasted like a milkshake. The vanilla ice cream was great and tasted just how it sounds. I wasn't impressed with banana. Too much artificial taste and it had chunks of dehydrated banana that felt like a booger going down. Myofusion banana is much better. I haven't tried the chocolate though.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Their cookies and cream was beyond disgusting. I have 2 tubs of the chocolate and 1 tub of vanilla that I have yet to open...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're all fairly thick but I do agree the cookies was slightly thicker. It had to be mixed with milk.

The strawberry one was awesome. It had tiny pieces of strawberry and tasted like a milkshake. The vanilla ice cream was great and tasted just how it sounds. I wasn't impressed with banana. Too much artificial taste and it had chunks of dehydrated banana that felt like a booger going down. Myofusion banana is much better. I haven't tried the chocolate though.
Might just get strawberry and vanilla then...haven't seen much about chocolate.

Their cookies and cream was beyond disgusting. I have 2 tubs of the chocolate and 1 tub of vanilla that I have yet to open...
Yup, sending it back cause it tastes so bad, but gotta pick 2 new flavors to replace my 2 tubs of C and C.

Open the chocolate and let me know how it is bro!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was curious about this brand as well since I kept seeing it for sale over at nutra. Guess I got my answer:)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Compared to other flavors I enjoy vanilla it is truly really thick though...

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
It's a lil less than average in my book. Doesn't taste too good and mixes like sh*t. I wouldn't buy it again. Plus there was some issue with the scoop size, I don't remember exactly what came of that though. I had the vanilla ice cream

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a lil less than average in my book. Doesn't taste too good and mixes like sh*t. I wouldn't buy it again. Plus there was some issue with the scoop size, I don't remember exactly what came of that though. I had the vanilla ice cream
The scoop had 60-62g weight of protein. 1 serving size is 38g I believe.

alfredm005

Awards
i got the C and C and the chocolate flavors. Didnt care for either of them. Currently forcing the cookies n cream down until i finish the tub. then the cheap protein experiment for me is over. XF and Protean from now on