Good Natty Test Booster?

ashmo

ashmo

Awards
Was currently on DAA + Erase but it killed my libido so im looking for a decent natty test booster to stack with my DAA been looking at good reviews for ISA Test GF and APE any thoughts?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
heard many good reviews of APE.

If you want to take a look into Fahrenheit's GF-t21 we have a 10% off deal going until the end of the month here on nutra. I just finished up running it and would run it again :) We have some logs running on here as well :)

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Its did the same to me the first few weeks,but as of 3 days ago im fkn back,lol!!! I cant keep it down to be honest.

As much as it killed Libido it didnt affect me badly..Erase and DAA is a stack i will allways use while natural bodybuilding...

I have 4 bottles of Erase and 2 bottles of AD3 along with 4 bottles of SNS DAA,1 Intinidate and 1 S.S DAA....@ home now.

I find deals and load up!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Was currently on DAA + Erase but it killed my libido so im looking for a decent natty test booster to stack with my DAA been looking at good reviews for ISA Test GF and APE any thoughts?
If DAA was not good for your Libido , in conjunction with Erase...Try taking DAA again with Inhibit-P , it keeps the Libido Up and it helps keep a testosterone boosting environment :)

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
If DAA was not good for your Libido , in conjunction with Erase...Try taking DAA again with Inhibit-P , it keeps the Libido Up and it helps keep a testosterone boosting environment :)
That is what ill have to do!!! Great advi e ,Ceas!

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
I'm in PCT right now and intimidate and inhibit p are in my stack and the inhibit p is really helping the libido, maybe even acne too as I usually start breaking out badly by now.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm in PCT right now and intimidate and inhibit p are in my stack and the inhibit p is really helping the libido, maybe even acne too as I usually start breaking out badly by now.
Yes Inhibit-P thanks to Chaste Berry (Vitex Agnus) will significantly improve acne conditions :) For some people the Mood enhancement from it is what does it too, stress is one of the causes for some people to break out too. Good to know you are liking it :D!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i picked up some horny goat weed for 5 bucks when the erase killed my libido and that helped

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
APE did nothing for me unfortunately, and given the ingredient list, dosing of ingredients, and less than ethical bloodwork, I wouldn't use it. AEN is a quality company, and I'd recommend any of their supplements with the exception of APE. For a tbooster that keeps libido high as well:

-CEL PCT Assist
-Anabeta
-Testabolan v2
-Bioforge Pro Max

All are great

hsk

Awards
  • Established
The t-boosters that have worked for me have been AnaBeta, Erase, Icariin, Fadogia. You could also try some LJ100 (long jack) or Bulbine Natelensis. I am running SNS Bulbine right now and so far have been pretty pleased although I have not felt much in the way of libido yet. But it is single ingredient natty t-booster with some mild estrogen control built in so no need to run anything else alongside it if you don't want.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA + Erase, but adjust your dosing to find your sweet spot.

Add in AnaBeta for even more anabolic and testosterone edge...

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
APE did nothing for me unfortunately, and given the ingredient list, dosing of ingredients, and less than ethical bloodwork, I wouldn't use it. AEN is a quality company, and I'd recommend any of their supplements with the exception of APE. For a tbooster that keeps libido high as well:

-CEL PCT Assist
-Anabeta
-Testabolan v2
-Bioforge Pro Max

All are great
wholeheartedly agree

plus activate xtreme

technique88

technique88

Awards
Intimidate+erase+anabeta=amazing :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testabolan v.2 IMO, make use of all that bound, inactive testosterone.

Mike

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Initial feedback on our Paragon has been phenomenal. Nutraplanet has a killer deal on it right now.

[h=3]NEW Paragon Supplement Facts[/h]Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Vitamine D-31,000 IU250%
Urtica Dioica Extract334 mg**
Prunella Vulgaris Extract234 mg**
Euonymus Alatus Extract200 mg**
Forskolin 50%34 mg**
Menaquinone-410 mg**
N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid10 mg**

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Testabolan v.2 IMO, make use of all that bound, inactive testosterone.

Mike
second this, testabolan v2 + Intimidate = winning. loved how i felt when i ran this combination, during contest prep and then again while bulking.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out bulbine... really digging it right now. No experience with isatori here.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Daa and erase, i just finshed the erase and added some sustain alpha. Which is great for mood elevation/libido. Just makes me feel extremely manly. Like lumberjack operating a hot saw. Or like will farell lumberjack in step brothers.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Check out bulbine... really digging it right now. No experience with isatori here.
I second this. Currently on SNS Bulbine solo at 1 cap daily. Really digging it myself so far. Just finished my 2nd week and its really starting to ramp up and kick now. My midsection has been leaning out, recovery from workouts has been improved greatly, and libido is starting to go up. I have also noticed that I have been in a very good mood since starting the Bulbine and my sleep quality has been amazing with much deeper sleep and lucid dreams. This is good stuff and I will be adding this to my list of staples.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I second this. Currently on SNS Bulbine solo at 1 cap daily. Really digging it myself so far. Just finished my 2nd week and its really starting to ramp up and kick now. My midsection has been leaning out, recovery from workouts has been improved greatly, and libido is starting to go up. I have also noticed that I have been in a very good mood since starting the Bulbine and my sleep quality has been amazing with much deeper sleep and lucid dreams. This is good stuff and I will be adding this to my list of staples.
Great feedback, very similar to my own. The thing that sets bulbine apart is the price: you get a 60 day cycle of lifestyle improvements (sleep, mood, libido) and hormonal optimization...for less than the price of most 30 day cycles of tboosters.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Great feedback, very similar to my own. The thing that sets bulbine apart is the price: you get a 60 day cycle of lifestyle improvements (sleep, mood, libido) and hormonal optimization...for less than the price of most 30 day cycles of tboosters.
I couldn't agree more. It is hard for me believe all this is from 1 cap daily but I am not complaining. The mood and sleep benefits alone are worth the price. Now that I know what this can do I am looking forward to stacking this with AnaBeta as I think they would go well together. I'll definitely be picking more bottles as this is a very versatile product and a good value as well.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intimidate is a staple in my pct's, I like it much better than DAA for strength and I don't have to worry about prolactin. Def a really solid pct option.

OP, try stacking something like testabolan v.2 with daa to help free up some of that bound, inactive testosterone.

Mike