Reminder - Mr. Olympia - Starts Tonight

MrBEEF

Awards
Hey Guys,

Just want to remind everyone today is Mr. Olymmpia. Pre-judging is tonight...7pm.

You can watch it online by searching.

Never done a post like this and don't know if it's allowed, sorry if it is not.

We all workout, sort of fun to watch,
-MrBEEF

Last edited:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't freakin wait!!!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Oh yeah im working til 730 as soon as i get home grabbing my laptop and watching.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
No advertising of that company here at all please...neither their website, store or community...

Reactions: mw1
Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Heath looked great....Wolf i was hoping for more from..i also though JJ looked great..i dnt like Branch..Rhoden looked good...Rockel was ok..Kai looked amazing...Centaponi looked good...LB looked fair..im also a fan of Winklarr thought he looked pretty good as well..

Amazing how these guys are so bulked until competition time and they lean out like they do,amazing dedication and focus and will and drive.

Oh and Heath got it!!

What made the night great was my girl wqtching the entire show with me telling me who looked in proportion,who didnt etc...i was proud of her and happy she watched it with me :)

OP remove the BB tag.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
When do men's finals start?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I haven't kept up with the Mr. Olympia in a long time, maybe I should watch it for some inspiration...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried to watch it but I'm just not into bodybuilding. I could only watch for around 15 minutes then I just had to shut it off. About as exciting as watching paint dry. Really don't understand the fascination with this some of you have. World's strongest man, that's some entertainment right there. This is just a bunch of guys in their underwear dancing around like fools.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried to watch it but I'm just not into bodybuilding. I could only watch for around 15 minutes then I just had to shut it off. About as exciting as watching paint dry. Really don't understand the fascination with this some of you have. World's strongest man, that's some entertainment right there. This is just a bunch of guys in their underwear dancing around like fools.
Yea I can definitely relate more to the powerlifting/strongman competitions...Because with them at least something is getting done.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
When do men's finals start?
Not sure bro..i was out most of today,so dont know whats up.Havent eben heard who laced where.Ill check tommorow A.M

I also love both powerlifting and bodybuilding..I respect both in the diff things they bring..i have a **** load.of bb'ing dvds as well as powerrlifting dvds from Power unlimited,west side stuff and strong man stuff. I love every and anything that has to do with weights.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Not sure bro..i was out most of today,so dont know whats up.Havent eben heard who laced where.Ill check tommorow A.M

I also love both powerlifting and bodybuilding..I respect both in the diff things they bring..i have a **** load.of bb'ing dvds as well as powerrlifting dvds from Power unlimited,west side stuff and strong man stuff. I love every and anything that has to do with weights.
They went through all the individuals already and callouts. Their doing the Women's physique right now, I imagine they'll place the winners later after they announce the women's physique winners.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
They went through all the individuals already and callouts. Their doing the Women's physique right now, I imagine they'll place the winners later after they announce the women's physique winners.
They most likely will. Im really interested in the placings,mainly where Heath,Kai,Branch ,wolf and Jognnie Jackson will place,cause J.Jackson i thought looked awesome man. I always been a fan of his physique

Yeah i watched last night,call outs and all..And Heath and Green look ridiculously conditioned.Heath looked drier and leaner in my opinion.But i have to say,Heath could use another 10lbs :)...

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
Jus got back frm the OLYMPIA it was badd... The expo was cool lots of new stuff and giveaways. Had 8 bigg bags full of stuff