Need something to supplement my bulk.... halp

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
SO my diet and training is spot on and im bulking to about 190 from 170 and i would like to run something to fit these goals (below), however i dont know anything about supplements. Please note i will not be taking anything hormonal, or anything that has any side affects.

1) increase appetite and libido
2) daily pump
3) amplify workouts
4) natural test boost

currently taking white flood for pre-workouts. Any help to a guy that knows how to train and diet, but never ventured into any supplements would be great.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
SNS Agmatine 50g or 100g powder sounds right up your alley for hitting all 3 of those goals without being hormonal.

Edit: And then a contradictory 4th goal was added...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
SO my diet and training is spot on and im bulking to about 190 from 170 and i would like to run something to fit these goals (below), however i dont know anything about supplements. Please not i will not be taking anything hormonal, or anything that has any side affects.

2) daily pump
3) amplify workouts

currently taking white flood for pre-workouts. Any help to a guy that knows how to train and diet, but never ventured into any supplements would be great.
1)DAA , Inhibit-P
2) 6g citrulline malate , 1g agmatine sulfate , Arachidonic Acid at 1.5-2.5 grams , either X-Gels or XFactor , 5-8 grams of GMS
3)2g COP , Beta Alanine around 3.2 grams a day, MCC at 3g a day, Reduce-XT (to keep it lean , and it actually helps with the performance in the workout too).

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
How has no one said Anabeta? In my experienced but unprofessional opinion... You could do DAA/ErasePro/Anabeta and reach those goals easily...

Throw in some hemavol or AAKG for pumps...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with Anabeta. ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) increase appetite and libido - Anabeta for appetite. Sustain Alpha, Trib, IGF 2 for libido
2) daily pump - Agmatine
3) amplify workouts - ? Pump? focus? energy? idk what you want here
4) natural test boost - DAA

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
SNS Agmatine 50g or 100g powder sounds right up your alley for hitting all 3 of those goals without being hormonal.

Edit: And then a contradictory 4th goal was added...
if i could hit 3/4 id be happy. usually libido and test levels go hand in hand no?
1)DAA , Inhibit-P
2) 6g citrulline malate , 1g agmatine sulfate , Arachidonic Acid at 1.5-2.5 grams , either X-Gels or XFactor , 5-8 grams of GMS
3)2g COP , Beta Alanine around 3.2 grams a day, MCC at 3g a day, Reduce-XT (to keep it lean , and it actually helps with the performance in the workout too).
links? i dont know what any of that means.

How has no one said Anabeta? In my experienced but unprofessional opinion... You could do DAA/ErasePro/Anabeta and reach those goals easily...

Throw in some hemavol or AAKG for pumps...
sounds like alot of people are recommending DAA/ErasePro/Anabeta

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
y0lked

y0lked

Awards
Im about to order
The Prime Time Stack (AnaBeta Elite + Erase Pro)
and
DAA (180 Capsules)

anything else i should need with these to ensure all this damn food (shooting for 4200 calories) im eating is gonna be pure anabolic? m gonna be bulking hard this fall/winter, want to start it off right!

Thanks to everyone for the advice, ill post up a log of whatever i order to track the results.

edit: if i have white flood would it even be worth getting hemavol?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Im about to order
The Prime Time Stack (AnaBeta Elite + Erase Pro)
and
DAA (180 Capsules)

anything else i should need with these to ensure all this damn food (shooting for 4200 calories) im eating is gonna be pure anabolic? m gonna be bulking hard this fall/winter, want to start it off right!

Thanks to everyone for the advice, ill post up a log of whatever i order to track the results.

edit: if i have white flood would it even be worth getting hemavol?
I think you will be very happy with this stack, not that the others were not solid either.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sounds like an SNS rep in this biz?
Funny how if you check my posts, from even before I was a rep I would recommend, I didnt add Anabeta or Erase links since he already knew what they were...rather added for what he did not comprehend. I love PES lol I'm running a sponsored stack by them too!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X-Factor, Intimidate, GMS, and Na-Rala will bulk you up nicely and keep the white flood :)

Mike

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
Just read some other threads about DAA and Erasepro about estrogen suppression. I have no gyno at all and my libido has been low lately. Do you guys think i should stay away from these?

I'm newly single and definitely want to up the libido and day to day confidence along with the gains.

I have been saving a can of m-stak that always gives me what I need but I want to run something similar and stronger before m-stak..... Or vise versa. Take m-stak now and prepare for a good solid cycle after??

I'm lost in this stuff, all I know how to do is pick things up and put them down.... Barbells and Forks lmao

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Just read some other threads about DAA and Erasepro about estrogen suppression. I have no gyno at all and my libido has been low lately. Do you guys think i should stay away from these?

I'm newly single and definitely want to up the libido and day to day confidence along with the gains.

I have been saving a can of m-stak that always gives me what I need but I want to run something similar and stronger before m-stak..... Or vise versa. Take m-stak now and prepare for a good solid cycle after??

I'm lost in this stuff, all I know how to do is pick things up and put them down.... Barbells and Forks lmao
Ok , google 5x5 or 5/3/1 , get on the program , your supplements will be:

-Steakadrol
-Carbohydrol
-Methyl-Fats-o-drol

Nothing else, perhaps Creatine...learn to train and diet properly...trying to get swole without knowing Basic BARBELL COMPOUND movements is not gonna work. I was in the same place you were 1 year ago...and I wish I had had someone to tell me this...if you need help with the proper diet and good routine let me know...

As for DAA/EP , it won't cause supression , it won't cause estrogen rebound, won't cause gyno , and it doesn't necessarily increase libido (though it did do it for me with regular Erase)...These are all natural supplements no need to worry about suppression , and without the basic knowledge of supplements, diet or workouts you have no use buying anything until you learn to diet efficiently and train...

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

Libido is multifaceted, and not linked to specific individual hormones (although we do know that shifts in certain hormones can cause changes in libido). For example, if estrogen is too low, your libido may be low.

I see no reason not to give DAA a fair shake as it does increase libido for many.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
M-stak is my all time favorite supplement to use for bulking that Ive tried. I actually stacked M-stak and DAA at one point with nice results. Thats a very cheap run, especially if you already have the M-stak. Throw Erase on there (havent tried) and youd have yourself one heck of a time!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SO my diet and training is spot on and im bulking to about 190 from 170 and i would like to run something to fit these goals (below), however i dont know anything about supplements. Please note i will not be taking anything hormonal, or anything that has any side affects.

2) daily pump
3) amplify workouts
4) natural test boost

Anabeta elite.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
M-stak is my all time favorite supplement to use for bulking that Ive tried. I actually stacked M-stak and DAA at one point with nice results. Thats a very cheap run, especially if you already have the M-stak. Throw Erase on there (havent tried) and youd have yourself one heck of a time!
...M-stak good?...Cheap?...unsub before I explode lol

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
Ok , google 5x5 or 5/3/1 , get on the program , your supplements will be:

-Steakadrol
-Carbohydrol
-Methyl-Fats-o-drol

Nothing else, perhaps Creatine...learn to train and diet properly...trying to get swole without knowing Basic BARBELL COMPOUND movements is not gonna work. I was in the same place you were 1 year ago...and I wish I had had someone to tell me this...if you need help with the proper diet and good routine let me know...

As for DAA/EP , it won't cause supression , it won't cause estrogen rebound, won't cause gyno , and it doesn't necessarily increase libido (though it did do it for me with regular Erase)...These are all natural supplements no need to worry about suppression , and without the basic knowledge of supplements, diet or workouts you have no use buying anything until you learn to diet efficiently and train...
where did all this nonsense come from? i know exactly how to train and diet my friend, that is not the issue. Ive put on 20lbs lean in 5 months on a full body routine by lifting heavy and eating right.

Steakadrol- check 3x per week
Chickenadrol- check 2x per day
Carbadrol- check rice and pasta for post meal pct
Methyl-Fats-o-drol- check whole eggs, milk cheese, steak and pastrami on a weekly basis

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
where did all this nonsense come from? i know exactly how to train and diet my friend, that is not the issue. Ive put on 20lbs lean in 5 months on a full body routine by lifting heavy and eating right.

Steakadrol- check 3x per week
Chickenadrol- check 2x per day
Carbadrol- check rice and pasta for post meal pct
Methyl-Fats-o-drol- check whole eggs, milk cheese, steak and pastrami on a weekly basis
I think he read your post about not knowing anything about supplements to mean you didn't know anything about this lifestyle and are a beginner in relation to lifting.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I have been saving a can of Gwen Stacey that always gives me what I need but I want to run something similar and stronger before m-stak..... Or vise versa. Take m-stak now and prepare for a good solid cycle after??

Sorry I think I might have read Dumbbells and also M-stack and that last quote kinda sounded like you were new and looking into supps. That and the question about Gyno and EP/DAA , my bad...I usually just want people to learn the basics first and then peek slowly into supps.

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
X-Factor, Intimidate, GMS, and Na-Rala will bulk you up nicely and keep the white flood :)

Mike
hmmmmmm, would be roughly the same price. ive heard good things about x-factor from the blueprint protocol which i used when i was at my best (gonna run a trial of blueprint after i cannot progress any further and hit a plateau, if any :D).

may save this for blueprint as pretty much everyone has recommended the DAA and AnaBeta Elite + Erase Pro.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
...M-stak good?...Cheap?...unsub before I explode lol
I liked it. Ive used multiple cans. My cousin is just finishing up a 42 day run of it and has loved it as well. There are lots of people that like it. And when you can get it for like 26 bucks a can its not a bad deal at all. And the way I read that post lead me to believe he already had a can of it there. Which is what it looks like.

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
Sorry I think I might have read Dumbbells and also M-stack and that last quote kinda sounded like you were new and looking into supps. That and the question about Gyno and EP/DAA , my bad...I usually just want people to learn the basics first and then peek slowly into supps.
haha its all good man. its taken me along time to get my diet down but now i have it 100% and am "hitting perfect days, that turn into perfect weeks, and perfect months"- kai

Ive always done, and preached the basics when it comes to nutrition and workout science, therefore ive got it down! Ive never even looked into test boosters or anything like that. M-stak is the only thing ive taken (with amazing results) in the 2 years.

Just need something to capitalize on my first "real" bulk, no more gomad and squats haha

@tyman- yea i do have it, im planning on using it after this bulk phase as the dietetics lean you out like no other!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
haha its all good man. its taken me along time to get my diet down but now i have it 100% and am "hitting perfect days, that turn into perfect weeks, and perfect months"- kai

Ive always done, and preached the basics when it comes to nutrition and workout science, therefore ive got it down! Ive never even looked into test boosters or anything like that. M-stak is the only thing ive taken (with amazing results) in the 2 years.

Just need something to capitalize on my first "real" bulk, no more gomad and squats haha

@tyman- yea i do have it, im planning on using it after this bulk phase as the dietetics lean you out like no other!
I can assure you it was your diet and proper training that got you the gains...well I could assure you, I am just not fond of the ingredients in M-stack, see nothing good in it...and well it is just my opinion at the end of the day to not buy any Animal stuff...

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
I can assure you it was your diet and proper training that got you the gains...well I could assure you, I am just not fond of the ingredients in M-stack, see nothing good in it...and well it is just my opinion at the end of the day to not buy any Animal stuff...
Oh without a doubt. Supplements are just that... To supplement diet and training. I personally just love the red pill and the day to day pump. It's mainly for the brain but I also experience strength gains.

Back to topic.... Everything look good?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Protocol v2 + DAA would hit your objectives pretty well. If you really wanted you could add something to control estrogen for a more dry look.

Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
L-Leucine3.25 g**
L-Carnitine L-Tartarate1 g**
Creatinol-O Phospate1 g**
Agmatine Sulfate250 mg**

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatine, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Funny how if you check my posts, from even before I was a rep I would recommend, I didnt add Anabeta or Erase links since he already knew what they were...rather added for what he did not comprehend. I love PES lol I'm running a sponsored stack by them too!
Yo, check your own estrogen levels! I was only kidding with you squirt. It wasn't bad advice...no one said you didn't know what you were talking about...

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Protocol v2 + DAA would hit your objectives pretty well. If you really wanted you could add something to control estrogen for a more dry look.

Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
L-Leucine3.25 g**
L-Carnitine L-Tartarate1 g**
Creatinol-O Phospate1 g**
Agmatine Sulfate250 mg**

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatine, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
I have PV1 BUT HAVe COP in pills ..ill just add 1-1.5 grams to pv1

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
iForce Reveristol v2 + Testabolan is a good combo to add to almost any stack.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
2g COP is the sweet spot in my opinion.

EDIT: Dam, didn't read far enough down. Cy already covered it.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Yolked, you still dispute that 9/11 ever actually happened? Negged to red brah.

Edit: He deserves it. Search the misc> religion/politics for the thread: If you know a victim on 9/11 please come fourth.

Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
you guys still havent figured it out that nobody died on 9/11?

you can go to pearl harbor any day not even including December 2nd and see veterans there who were at parl harbor the day of the attacks. However, 2500+ people die in the US biggest city, only 11 years ago, and there are only 200 people attending the anniversary memorial?

sheeople

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Hey Yolked, you still dispute that 9/11 ever actually happened? Negged to red brah.

Edit: He deserves it. Search the misc> religion/politics for the thread: If you know a victim on 9/11 please come fourth.
My boys lost his cousin on 9-11

aLinux

aLinux

Awards
MVP ISO Power MASS Xtreme (10lb) or Ultimate Nutrition ISO MASS Xtreme (10lb) either one... and switch (rice) to
(sweet potatoes) and you`ll grow the last few lean pounds you want easy.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Cool,thnx guys.How much of a diff can i see from that 1 gram difference, even if i suggested 1.5 ?@2 what exactly are you feeling and what are u stacking it with?
2g is closer to the effective oral dose as demonstrated by studies. I use COP, Citrulline Malate, EC stack, and ALCAR preworkout.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
2g is closer to the effective oral dose as demonstrated by studies. I use COP, Citrulline Malate, EC stack, and ALCAR preworkout.
Nice...i have quiet a few things at home,i need n look n see how i can set **** up which will be effective physically as well as financially. Plus I have bulk stuff at home and before i stack,im looking to get a scale.As advised by Antihero.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thnx man.U know what i should and could,but def wouldnt be worth my time or energy!
It's just one click of a mouse. Not that time consuming. It was worth it to me to take the 1 second out of my day. After seeing him asking people to come forward if they knew someone lost in 9/11, then after several people did, asking for death certificates and proof, in addition to telling them that it didn't really happen, I felt like it was a valid use of my time. To each his own though.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
It's just one click of a mouse. Not that time consuming. It was worth it to me to take the 1 second out of my day. After seeing him asking people to come forward if they knew someone lost in 9/11, then after several people did, asking for death certificates and proof, in addition to telling them that it didn't really happen, I felt like it was a valid use of my time. To each his own though.
He sounds like a piece of **** and due to that,i wont waste my time..get me now?? I dnt concern any of my time on scumbags :)

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Work your way up to 2g or what you find your sweet spot. I had stomach issues for the first couple days jumping into 2g.