DAA Solo or stacked?

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
What's up fellas? First post on AM but I've been surfacing the forums for about 6 months now. Little background.. 21 years old, 5'10", 197 atm. Coming off a 3 month bulk, with my highest weight at 207. Didn't track macros so gained a good bit of fat. Now I'm on a 2 month cut, 500 calorie defect. Anyways, my bulk DAA should be here monday.. Picked up 400 grams & plan on running a couple cycles with it. I picked up some OG Erase when it was at 20 bucks on Nutraplanet & some NOW L-Dopa. My question is since I have enough DAA to run more than once, should I run it solo first? I don't have any history of gyno.. So shouldn't be an issue. My stack would be..
Week 1-6: 3/g DAA + 2/cap L-Dopa
Week 3:8: 2-3/cap Erase

Or just 3/g day DAA for 8 weeks solo.
Any input would be appreciated!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Alright thanks Coop. Anybody feel free to voice your opinions as well!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
I agree completely with Coop. Stack looks good.
Right on. So first time around stacked, then after my 4 weeks off.. Should I run it stacked again? Or just wait for results from the first run.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's up fellas? First post on AM but I've been surfacing the forums for about 6 months now. Little background.. 21 years old, 5'10", 197 atm. Coming off a 3 month bulk, with my highest weight at 207. Didn't track macros so gained a good bit of fat. Now I'm on a 2 month cut, 500 calorie defect. Anyways, my bulk DAA should be here monday.. Picked up 400 grams & plan on running a couple cycles with it. I picked up some OG Erase when it was at 20 bucks on Nutraplanet & some NOW L-Dopa. My question is since I have enough DAA to run more than once, should I run it solo first? I don't have any history of gyno.. So shouldn't be an issue. My stack would be..
Week 1-6: 3/g DAA + 2/cap L-Dopa
Week 3:8: 2-3/cap Erase

Or just 3/g day DAA for 8 weeks solo.
Any input would be appreciated!
you can run it solo if you want. no problem with it at all

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks Coop. Anybody feel free to voice your opinions as well!
DAA stacked is always awesome. Logically, even though you aren't gyno prone (which really isn't a concern with a natural test booster in most cases) why wouldn't you still run an AI? I mean... It prevents estro conversion and saves all most of that test you just freed up and increased...

I'm with the other guys... Former plan.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
DAA stacked is always awesome. Logically, even though you aren't gyno prone (which really isn't a concern with a natural test booster in most cases) why wouldn't you still run an AI? I mean... It prevents estro conversion and saves all most of that test you just freed up and increased...

I'm with the other guys... Former plan.
Yea, I was in favor of the stack from the get go, just thought since I'll have plenty of DAA, I could run with & without. But the supps just sitting there is like money burning a hole in your wallet lol Thanks for the input though!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I was in favor of the stack from the get go, just thought since I'll have plenty of DAA, I could run with & without. But the supps just sitting there is like money burning a hole in your wallet lol Thanks for the input though!
If course. Good luck man.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Right on. So first time around stacked, then after my 4 weeks off.. Should I run it stacked again? Or just wait for results from the first run.
You're call. I run a DAA stack pretty regularly, I see no reason not to.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
You're call. I run a DAA stack pretty regularly, I see no reason not to.
Alright. Depending on how my first stack goes, I might run it solo the second time around. I just have heard great things about the stack that I wanna give it a go right off the bat.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
^^ Bump. Has anybody seen an additional progress with a split dose? 1.5 morning/night.. I've seen some use this route, or as long as you get 3g/day, that's all that matters.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ Bump. Has anybody seen an additional progress with a split dose? 1.5 morning/night.. I've seen some use this route, or as long as you get 3g/day, that's all that matters.
I've used it both ways and did not notice any difference with split/single dose

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I use a split dose, but it won't make a difference as long as you're getting 3g per day.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've run DAA with just purecamp-95 and no prolactin/estrogen sides were had. It was solid on a recomp.

Edit: wow I was reading both threads and now don't know if this was the one I meant to post in lol.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
I use a split dose, but it won't make a difference as long as you're getting 3g per day.
Alright, thanks for the feedback. Probably overthinking it but this is my first run with a test booster & want it to go as correctly as possible.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
I've ran DAA a few times solo with good success, I also have a bottle of Erase just for this occasion.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. Gonna start the stack as stated tomorrow. Might log.. We'll see how things go.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I had some great success with DAA and ERASE,id advise add in some creapure creatine Monohydrate. if your diet and training is spot on ,no reason you dont know see reslukts.
Thanks for the feedback. Gonna start the stack as stated tomorrow. Might log.. We'll see how things go.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
I had some great success with DAA and ERASE,id advise add in some creapure creatine Monohydrate. if your diet and training is spot on ,no reason you dont know see reslukts.
I actually take 3g/day. About to cycle off for a few weeks though cuz I've been on for awhile. Diet is spot on. Track micros.. Aim for about 2500-2700 cals a day. 225-250P/85-100F/rest carbs. I'm giving another run to IF & really enjoy the lifestyle of it.. So far, so good. Big expectations coming since I try to be as discipline as I can, in all aspects.. Food/training/rest/etc. Gets addicting.. lol

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I actually take 3g/day. About to cycle off for a few weeks though cuz I've been on for awhile. Diet is spot on. Track micros.. Aim for about 2500-2700 cals a day. 225-250P/85-100F/rest carbs. I'm giving another run to IF & really enjoy the lifestyle of it.. So far, so good. Big expectations coming since I try to be as discipline as I can, in all aspects.. Food/training/rest/etc. Gets addicting.. lol
Def is man,lol,dont have to tell me.

What i did is up fats and cut lower on carbs,dont know if that contributed,i think it may have...

Either way,have a good run bro,u should be pleased.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Def is man,lol,dont have to tell me.

What i did is up fats and cut lower on carbs,dont know if that contributed,i think it may have...

Either way,have a good run bro,u should be pleased.
Yea, that's usually my aim also. I honestly don't think you need 300+ carbs a day.. lol but to each his own. Thanks for encouragement & input though!

onthemove

Awards
has anyone tried using daa in a stack with epi or halo? Im think it might be a good 'test base'

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
has anyone tried using daa in a stack with epi or halo? Im think it might be a good 'test base'
There is no scientific effect on Daa doing anything on cycle that I know of.

onthemove

Awards

I seen one log where it seemed helpful in a heavy ph stack. Id just like to get good base going legally, I guess daa is worth a shot.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I seen one log where it seemed helpful in a heavy ph stack. Id just like to get good base going legally, I guess daa is worth a shot.
Placebo I assume

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people think that maybe DAA could act like HCG on a cycle by stimulating the HPTA, but a few have tried it on here with zero noticeable difference

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Some people think that maybe DAA could act like HCG on a cycle by stimulating the HPTA, but a few have tried it on here with zero noticeable difference
BAM ^^^

onthemove

Awards
rite, rite, but should it help with ball suppression and possibly, keeping moods smooth and solid?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
rite, rite, but should it help with ball suppression and possibly, keeping moods smooth and solid?
You would think so but doesn't happen

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
dam, what is the best ds test base in your opinion?
Dhea, test or I believe there's a few topicals... Brain dead and can't think off top of my head

onthemove

Awards
yea i might as well cross over to test, going to try to get through the doc after this cycle and take it from there

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wordz_Worf Supplements 9
50Magnum Anabolics 5
jason267 Anabolics 7
Supplements 28
Anabolics 1