ON PLATNUM PRE

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
ONs Platinum pre workout..Whats everyones take. i always liked ON,seem to make solid products.I have no complaints and never did.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Garbage lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'd purchase it to try it out. Looks good to me.
nothing special about it...citrulline , DMAE and cap?...meh...much better pre's out there...

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I like how they tried keeping people in suspense to build up for it... Amin.o. energy is a lot more interesting than this, price is a little high for what it is.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
ON been around for a long while.They are apparently doing something correct.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
ON been around for a long while.They are apparently doing something correct.
So have muscle tech and muscle pharm lol doesn't mean they are good, just means better marketing for people without the slightest idea of supplements haha

LivFit

LivFit

Awards
Care to name one?

Their complex, hydrowhey/builder, amino energy, they have pretty competitive creatine (creapure), their recovery 211. These are not products I currently take although have tried em. Just because you don't like the company doesn't mean there products are garbage. A countless amount of my clients have used their products and experience tremendous results.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
LivFit keep enjoying your placebo gains from user dosed Aminos and "OH SO NECESSARY PROTEIN SHAKE GAINERS!!" and please forget this conversation ever happened lol

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
So have muscle tech and muscle pharm lol doesn't mean they are good, just means better marketing for people without the slightest idea of supplements haha
I hate MT...but to be honest,id put ON above MT and MP ans BSN and Bpi...to be honest.There products are decent man. Not saying every product is great but there solid,more solid than the name mentioned above,way more

LivFit

LivFit

Awards
LivFit keep enjoying your placebo gains from user dosed Aminos and "OH SO NECESSARY PROTEIN SHAKE GAINERS!!" and please forget this conversation ever happened lol
I forgot your knowledge base surpasses that of ALL the formulations put together by the ON team. No where did i say they are the best, as in my eyes i feel they don't even compete with the best, but their stuff works.

Placebo or not as long as they make gains!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I forgot your knowledge base surpasses that of ALL the formulations put together by the ON team. No where did i say they are the best, as in my eyes i feel they don't even compete with the best, but their stuff works.

Placebo or not as long as they make gains!
That's the point to make gains, whichever works for you, hence I said forget it. On the formulations note, remember it is a business, and it is cheaper to sell cheap garbage to the uneducated masses and market it as a great novelty :) human greed and the forever need for money is why I'm right, aside my knowledge like you mentioned. Good day to you!

LivFit

LivFit

Awards
That's the point to make gains, whichever works for you, hence I said forget it. On the formulations note, remember it is a business, and it is cheaper to sell cheap garbage to the uneducated masses and market it as a great novelty :) human greed and the forever need for money is why I'm right, aside my knowledge like you mentioned. Good day to you!
Ha yep you've figured it out... (Much to learn)

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I have to say i have u can win in an argument against Celorza,while he is very educated and smart when it comes to this scientific thing,he is also very stubborn and wont let u win even if u are right,lmao. But he is a good sude with strong opinions and has helpes me out with some great supplementing tips!

Celly,my brotha its all love man.

LivFit

LivFit

Awards
I have to say i have u can win in an argument against Celorza,while he is very educated and smart when it comes to this scientific thing,he is also very stubborn and wont let u win even if u are right,lmao. But he is a good sude with strong opinions and has helpes me out with some great supplementing tips!

All love in this brotherhood!!! It's all about growing here!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

I know when I'm wrong, their stuff is basic and maybe not the best quality, the price they wanna sell it at and the marketing is what makes it garbage bro...like I said it is all about making gains and whatever works for you, no matter what I think, is what counts...I'll simply always debate an overpriced, or overhyped or misleading product...

And thanks Jay :)

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I know when I'm wrong, their stuff is basic and maybe not the best quality, the price they wanna sell it at and the marketing is what makes it garbage bro...like I said it is all about making gains and whatever works for you, no matter what I think, is what counts...I'll simply always debate an overpriced, or overhyped or misleading product...

And thanks Jay :)
your welcome man

On can be over priced,in a sense..There multi is good and use it often and always woek in conjunction with what i use.There protein is good as well,i have uses it many times.Fish oil and ZMA is priced fair and not bad either.ON is good for the basic simple things..But,if u are looking for serious gains then they arent the company and i agree with that.

TM81

Awards
So what is the best WHEY protein ?

Best all around Supp provder, would like to know, Thanks

TM81

Awards
Lick balls 250!

Just trying to get some quality information, dont see many people taking a steak to gym...

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright alright alright, I just got done with a test. I had a build up of smart ass I needed to release.

Personally I don't see a noticeable difference when I drink protein supplements. But it would depend how your diet is, I like a low carb low fat protein so I can make pancakes, oats and such. I use it specifically to supplement my whole foods. Iso-100 berry was the last tub I bought about a year ago and it lasted me 7 months. I liked the flavor, how well it mixed (since I was adding it to food) and what not.

Calm thy jimmies

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Care to name one?Their complex, hydrowhey/builder, amino energy, they have pretty competitive creatine (creapure), their recovery 211. These are not products I currently take although have tried em. Just because you don't like the company doesn't mean there products are garbage. A countless amount of my clients have used their products and experience tremendous results.
Hydrowhey and builder are awful. Amino energy is one of the worst amino acid supplements available. Anyone can make a bulk creatine. And 2:1:1 is again awful unless you're an athlete with multiple glycogen depleting events daily.I actually do like ON, so please don't try to make this something personal. My judgments are objective, and your clients' results have nothing to do with the usage of ON supplements.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I hate MT...but to be honest,id put ON above MT and MP ans BSN and Bpi...to be honest.There products are decent man. Not saying every product is great but there solid,more solid than the name mentioned above,way more
Look at the new MT products. They blow away any ON formulations

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
your welcome manOn can be over priced,in a sense..There multi is good and use it often and always woek in conjunction with what i use.There protein is good as well,i have uses it many times.Fish oil and ZMA is priced fair and not bad either.ON is good for the basic simple things..But,if u are looking for serious gains then they arent the company and i agree with that.
Optimen is a woeful multivitamin with misdosed and inferior forms. The fish oil has rather low EPA/DHA content, and anyone can make ZMA. Their protein is good; doesn't taste great, but it is quality.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Look at the new MT products. They blow away any ON formulations
I actually will.For a long time,i was very anti MT and really still am.But now that you mention it.Im curious.

MT left a bad taste in everyone mouth,well a lot of ppl and i personally have a hard time gettinf over it. I dont trrust them.I dnt even look at there products nor glance at them.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I actually will.For a long time,i was very anti MT and really still am.But now that you mention it.Im curious.
For sure, there is no doubt MT's older products were heavily marketed junk, but the new stuff is well-dosed and non-proprietary (albeit pricy).

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not impressed, caffeine content is too high and that as a solo stim doesn't excite me. Some n-methyl-PEA or however you say that would be nice and some synephrine 30% would be nice too. I like less caffeine and another stim added; where is the creatine in there as well?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Not impressed, caffeine content is too high and that as a solo stim doesn't excite me. Some n-methyl-PEA or however you say that would be nice and some synephrine 30% would be nice too. I like less caffeine and another stim added; where is the creatine in there as well?
Synephrine is worthless preworkout. Creatine has no place in a preworkout. Caffeine is not a solo stim in any of the formulas and n-methyl-PEA is bunk.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your welcome man

On can be over priced,in a sense..There multi is good and use it often and always woek in conjunction with what i use.There protein is good as well,i have uses it many times.Fish oil and ZMA is priced fair and not bad either.ON is good for the basic simple things..But,if u are looking for serious gains then they arent the company and i agree with that.

Also a lot of people like flashy bottles and labels and 15 different ingredients that are barely pronounceable and ON just doesn't have that. I guess if your into that that's ok. ON does have fairly decent pricing on creatine and they have great quality protein. I don't often buy their products but when I do I use the Pro Complex protein or the creatine. I'm not going change my opinion of a company based other peoples belief that their products are "garbage" though. I've seen very little hype and marketing with ON products compared to a lot of other companies, so I really don't believe it is marketing that kept them around so long.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
For sure, there is no doubt MT's older products were heavily marketed junk, but the new stuff is well-dosed and non-proprietary (albeit pricy).
Mt tried and sell there product off cutlers face more than anything at one point,which made me sick. Cutler never impresed me,so being muscle tech had him,cant say I was shocked!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Also a lot of people like flashy bottles and labels and 15 different ingredients that are barely pronounceable and ON just doesn't have that. I guess if your into that that's ok. ON does have fairly decent pricing on creatine and they have great quality protein. I don't often buy their products but when I do I use the Pro Complex protein or the creatine. I'm not going change my opinion of a company based other peoples belief that their products are "garbage" though. I've seen very little hype and marketing with ON products compared to a lot of other companies, so I really don't believe it is marketing that kept them around so long.
thats like i said,there doing something right.they been around a minute man

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I've always loved ON protein, never understood what anyone said about not having good taste... If you can drink pro complex and not love it then I don't know how anyone can ever make you happy. loved opti men till I crossed over to the dark side of Orange triad. Absolutely love fruit fusion amino energy. Not as a pre workout but really as an energy drink/soda replacement is I think really what it should be seen as. A way to get a pick me up and load some aminos with like 10 calories a serving, helps me stay off soda!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ONs Platinum pre workout..Whats everyones take. i always liked ON,seem to make solid products.I have no complaints and never did.
They were giving out some samples last I saw...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Mt tried and sell there product off cutlers face more than anything at one point,which made me sick. Cutler never impresed me,so being muscle tech had him,cant say I was shocked!
Yeah, there's a pretty funny video on youtube where Cutler struggles to keep a straight face while talking about his daily routine. "Postworkout I take 3 scoops of Cell-tech and 2 scoops of Nitro-tech."

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
They were giving out some samples last I saw...
When? The caffeine will peob give me some energy,but in general i wouldnt expect anything to serious,but woukdnt mind trying a fee samples for **** sake.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Yeah, there's a pretty funny video on youtube where Cutler struggles to keep a straight face while talking about his daily routine. "Postworkout I take 3 scoops of Cell-tech and 2 scoops of Nitro-tech."
Lmao,its a joke man...i have a few of his dvds and he is always mentioning how on long flights he always has muscle tech proetein,w.e the **** its called with him for when he cant get a meal in. I will have to look for that video man,i cant stand him,hes arrogant and it annoys me and his genetics suck,so i dont know what id make of it to be honest,lol