ON PLATNUM PRE

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Not impressed, caffeine content is too high and that as a solo stim doesn't excite me. Some n-methyl-PEA or however you say that would be nice and some synephrine 30% would be nice too. I like less caffeine and another stim added; where is the creatine in there as well?
    Synephrine is worthless preworkout. Creatine has no place in a preworkout. Caffeine is not a solo stim in any of the formulas and n-methyl-PEA is bunk.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    What's with the insane dose of geranium and yohimbine in those?!?!?!?
    Yohimbe =/= yohimbine and geranium =/= 1,3 dimethylamylamine
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    your welcome man

On can be over priced,in a sense..There multi is good and use it often and always woek in conjunction with what i use.There protein is good as well,i have uses it many times.Fish oil and ZMA is priced fair and not bad either.ON is good for the basic simple things..But,if u are looking for serious gains then they arent the company and i agree with that.

Also a lot of people like flashy bottles and labels and 15 different ingredients that are barely pronounceable and ON just doesn't have that. I guess if your into that that's ok. ON does have fairly decent pricing on creatine and they have great quality protein. I don't often buy their products but when I do I use the Pro Complex protein or the creatine. I'm not going change my opinion of a company based other peoples belief that their products are "garbage" though. I've seen very little hype and marketing with ON products compared to a lot of other companies, so I really don't believe it is marketing that kept them around so long.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    For sure, there is no doubt MT's older products were heavily marketed junk, but the new stuff is well-dosed and non-proprietary (albeit pricy).
    Mt tried and sell there product off cutlers face more than anything at one point,which made me sick. Cutler never impresed me,so being muscle tech had him,cant say I was shocked!
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Also a lot of people like flashy bottles and labels and 15 different ingredients that are barely pronounceable and ON just doesn't have that. I guess if your into that that's ok. ON does have fairly decent pricing on creatine and they have great quality protein. I don't often buy their products but when I do I use the Pro Complex protein or the creatine. I'm not going change my opinion of a company based other peoples belief that their products are "garbage" though. I've seen very little hype and marketing with ON products compared to a lot of other companies, so I really don't believe it is marketing that kept them around so long.
    thats like i said,there doing something right.they been around a minute man
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.21%

I've always loved ON protein, never understood what anyone said about not having good taste... If you can drink pro complex and not love it then I don't know how anyone can ever make you happy. loved opti men till I crossed over to the dark side of Orange triad. Absolutely love fruit fusion amino energy. Not as a pre workout but really as an energy drink/soda replacement is I think really what it should be seen as. A way to get a pick me up and load some aminos with like 10 calories a serving, helps me stay off soda!
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    ONs Platinum pre workout..Whats everyones take. i always liked ON,seem to make solid products.I have no complaints and never did.
    They were giving out some samples last I saw...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.93%

Mt tried and sell there product off cutlers face more than anything at one point,which made me sick. Cutler never impresed me,so being muscle tech had him,cant say I was shocked!
    Yeah, there's a pretty funny video on youtube where Cutler struggles to keep a straight face while talking about his daily routine. "Postworkout I take 3 scoops of Cell-tech and 2 scoops of Nitro-tech."
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

They were giving out some samples last I saw...
    When? The caffeine will peob give me some energy,but in general i wouldnt expect anything to serious,but woukdnt mind trying a fee samples for **** sake.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Yeah, there's a pretty funny video on youtube where Cutler struggles to keep a straight face while talking about his daily routine. "Postworkout I take 3 scoops of Cell-tech and 2 scoops of Nitro-tech."
    Lmao,its a joke man...i have a few of his dvds and he is always mentioning how on long flights he always has muscle tech proetein,w.e the **** its called with him for when he cant get a meal in. I will have to look for that video man,i cant stand him,hes arrogant and it annoys me and his genetics suck,so i dont know what id make of it to be honest,lol
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Lmao,its a joke man...i have a few of his dvds and he is always mentioning how on long flights he always has muscle tech proetein,w.e the **** its called with him for when he cant get a meal in. I will have to look for that video man,i cant stand him,hes arrogant and it annoys me and his genetics suck,so i dont know what id make of it to be honest,lol

If you can't stand him, why do you have a few of his dvds?. It'd be cheaper just to purchase regular coasters.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

If you can't stand him, why do you have a few of his dvds?. It'd be cheaper just to purchase regular coasters.
    I have a few of his DVDs because my younger bro gave them to me.

Ive watched both of them maybe 2 times each. But Branch Warren aggravates me even more,lol.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Lmao get a life. You just replyed within 30 seconds. Not starting a pissin match. All I'm saying is your numbers speak for themselves. I'm no Ronnie Coleman but I don't try to be either
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jlpurkey View Post
    Lmao get a life. You just replyed within 30 seconds. Not starting a pissin match. All I'm saying is your numbers speak for themselves. I'm no Ronnie Coleman but I don't try to be either
    lol so you deleted your post , and then tried to shun me? Please tell me again what makes this Pre-workout worth the money it costs and how it matches to better formulas out there
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

His genetics suck?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

His genetics suck?
    YES,they do. If you compare him to every other Mr O,absolutley..The guys frame is blocky and he is always holding water in his lower back n waist..

Take a look at every Mr O since lets say 1985,then look at Jay.. in the world of Mr Os,he never should have won a O... Guys like Freeman and D Jackson are atill going,yet Jays retiring..Hes terrible,lol
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Pissing match? I'm in
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jlpurkey

Name:  index.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  24.3 KB
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.18%

Not impressed by it. Gave me a good push through my warm up but that's about it. I was waiting for t to kick in but... Nothing. Guess ill stick wit there protein!

Back to beast mode!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yohimbe =/= yohimbine and geranium =/= 1,3 dimethylamylamine
    Yes, there is no percentage listed so it is impossible to know how much you are getting as neither is standardized.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need advice on replacing pre-workout supplement
    By viking805fan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 02:28 PM
  2. Opinions on various pre-workout supps needed...
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 09:37 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 03:56 PM
  4. Size On Tablets / Pre-Contest Use
    By Dros120 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 07:52 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 12:23 PM