Cyanotis Vaga Vs. Rhaponticum Carthamoides extract appearance

sharkcitybrah

Awards
Anyone have experience in what they look like?

I got a COA for a 95% 20 hydroxyecdysterone Cyanotis Vaga Extract

Odorless - Complies
Assay - 92%
Appearance - light yellow crystalline powder

But mine is light brownish, has a distinct maybe pungent smell to it. I'm assuming it is Maral Root (rhaponticum)
if you can help me identify it that would be great.

edit: Another question, is 95% extract common in 2012? I read many threads in 2005 ish that people were only able to get 50% since it was so expensive and were settling for 5% powder.

Thank you.

zaire2d

Awards
bump for information.

Where did you find this 95% extract? there's one thread here which some user inject ecdysterone filtering first, I think he used a highly purified product too, but i don't know if it was only 50%.

sharkcitybrah

Awards
bump for information.

Where did you find this 95% extract? there's one thread here which some user inject ecdysterone filtering first, I think he used a highly purified product too, but i don't know if it was only 50%.
hard rhino dot, you know the rest. I definitely feel a lot stronger with increase in stamina which I've never felt before on other supplements. I did more than usual on leg day after doing squats 2 days prior and little soreness the next day and would be ready to work out again (today). I am taking BF v3 at the moment but I've never felt this way on Bioforge alone. I'm also eating pretty bad, and sleeping 6-7 hours a day.

Not questioning the stuff cause it doesn't work. Just wondering if it is the correct extract because i've read Mixel Flick said somewhere that Cyanotis Vaga doesn't do jack squat for him and most reports/logs from other users say something similar.

My suspicions arise from it not looking and smelling like the COA.

CoA states that it is
1. Odorless
2. light yellow CRYSTALLINE powder

But it HAS a smell to it, and it looks more like MACA than crystalline powder. Not sure if maca is Crystalline correct me if I'm wrong.