Thermo Grenade Detonator with Ephedrine HCL

braxbrah

Awards
Hi Guys,

Rather than the standard caffeine tablets you can buy I have some Grenade lying around.

The ingredients are :

Green Tea 500mg
Bitter Orange Peel 420mg
Caffeine 225mg
Cayenne 200mg
Phenylalanine 25mg
Green Coffee 10mg

Per two tabs. Do you think its viable to stack this with 24mg of Ephedrine a day to make an EC stack? Or are there ingredients in there which will make stacking the two a bit intense.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Hi Guys,

Rather than the standard caffeine tablets you can buy I have some Grenade lying around.

The ingredients are :

Green Tea 500mg
Bitter Orange Peel 420mg
Caffeine 225mg
Cayenne 200mg
Phenylalanine 25mg
Green Coffee 10mg

Per two tabs. Do you think its viable to stack this with 24mg of Ephedrine a day to make an EC stack? Or are there ingredients in there which will make stacking the two a bit intense.
Id just buy E&C and stack it!! Thats what im doing.Staying away from stimulant pre workouts and using Hemavol.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
No, it is not safe. Bitter Orange contains a whole host of pressor akaloids.

braxbrah

Awards
I have decided to not continue on EC. I made a thread a while back about being tired all the time and getting crap sleep, that became no longer a problem. However, took caffeine for the first time again yesterday and my sleep in the evening was awful and hardly felt any energy, thats after two weeks almost completely off it. Its just a stimulant im going to have to avoid for the future I think.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I have decided to not continue on EC. I made a thread a while back about being tired all the time and getting crap sleep, that became no longer a problem. However, took caffeine for the first time again yesterday and my sleep in the evening was awful and hardly felt any energy, thats after two weeks almost completely off it. Its just a stimulant im going to have to avoid for the future I think.
Obviously

braxbrah

Awards
Obviously
What is " obvious" about that? two weeks off caffeine completely, took 200mg in the afternoon 2.30pm, you'd think going to bed at 11pm it would be worn off on top of giving me energy for the rest of the afternoon. It had little to no increased energy effects and still managed to keep me up almost 11 hours after intake.

Massive thanks for your helpful reply though.

gmanall

Awards
What is " obvious" about that? two weeks off caffeine completely, took 200mg in the afternoon 2.30pm, you'd think going to bed at 11pm it would be worn off on top of giving me energy for the rest of the afternoon. It had little to no increased energy effects and still managed to keep me up almost 11 hours after intake.

Massive thanks for your helpful reply though.
You were on caffeine and had sleep problems, went off caffeine and didn't have sleep problems and took caffeine again and had sleep problems....that's what's obvious. Now to help your problem, it may take up to a month to reset your tolerance to caffeine depending on your prior stim use. Make sure that when you are trying to stay off caffeine that you don't take in any by soda, coffee or tea. It also couldn't hurt if you get some Reset AD or some FocusDirt to help. Also when you get back to caffeine start out with lower dosage 100-150 and maybe earlier in the day.

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
I was given a grenade full of THERMO detonator to review, it was awful, did nothing, no energy, no appetite suppressant etc I wouldnt waste your money, however the t shirts are cool

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Just get iForce Dexaprine. You'll never need more then 1 tablet.