optimum nutrition creatine question

johno86

johno86

Awards
I just picked up a bottle of on creatine mono With out the creapure creatine is it still as good and effective??? or should I just chuck in the bin!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I just picked up a bottle of on creatine mono With out the creapure creatine is it still as good and effective??? or should I just chuck in the bin!
Its still affective.Creatine Mono is a great product.But from my knowledge Creapure is a more broken down into smaller particles and a more absorbable for of Reg CM... Being its more absorbable is whats makes it more sort after.

You do piss away alot of it,thats normal.But no dont chuck it,lol,use it man.

5 grams and not 3 is my opinion.Dose any time of day.I prefer post workout with a juice and a scoop or two of protwin powder.To each there own.

Hope this helps.

funbags433

funbags433

Awards
If you don't mind a pinch more bloat than I'd say run with it, still gonna get the job done regardless plus Optimum is trustworthy IMO

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I thought all of ON's mono was creapure? at least it had been, did they change that recently?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I thought all of ON's mono was creapure? at least it had been, did they change that recently?
Thats what i was thinking.Only ON i ever purchase was Creapure trademark..But i never looked into it,so i just gave best answer possible.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
havent bought any in over a year, so i'm out of date too :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
it still is creapure.. why its not on the label i have no clue? but the description still reads: "Each serving supplies a full 5 grams (5000 mg) of 99.9% pure Creapure brand Creatine Monohydrate" on the ON website.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I also thought ON's Creatine Mono was Creapure....

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
my big gripe with them is they don't include a scooper.. that and its a few bucks more than AX's or other Creapure products.. :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chuck it dude. In a box and address it to me. =P

Lol, mono is totally fine, like Jay said, 5g/day any time with or without food, whatever. Just take it

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Chuck it dude. In a box and address it to me. =P

Lol, mono is totally fine, like Jay said, 5g/day any time with or without food, whatever. Just take it
Lmao,i was going to be the same.But i wanted to give a mature,non smart ass answer :)

johno86

johno86

Awards
Its still affective.Creatine Mono is a great product.But from my knowledge Creapure is a more broken down into smaller particles and a more absorbable for of Reg CM... Being its more absorbable is whats makes it more sort after.

You do piss away alot of it,thats normal.But no dont chuck it,lol,use it man.

5 grams and not 3 is my opinion.Dose any time of day.I prefer post workout with a juice and a scoop or two of protwin powder.To each there own.

Hope this helps.
cheers going with your advice and going take the 5 grams a day I think I am gonna stick with this brand as its reasonably priced.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
cheers going with your advice and going take the 5 grams a day I think I am gonna stick with this brand as its reasonably priced.
awesome man.best of luck.if you see results,then stay with it.

when just taking 5grams a day and not loading you wont see gains until about 2 1/2-3 weeks in.how it works for me atleast

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The creapure trademark is great, but highly overrated. Any company selling creatine monohydrate will be using pure creatine monohydrate. It's simply way too cheap to get duped on raws.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Was just comparing bottles.I never saw ON make non creapure cm...only reason for the pic.