Andromass v3 andro enhance stack!
- 10-09-2012, 01:23 PM
- 10-10-2012, 12:58 AM
I am terrible with weight. I handle BW like it is nothing, but add even a bit of weight, and performance drastically decreases. It is 50% a mental thing for me though.
10-10-2012, 11:56 AM
i think the weighted dips i was doing contributed to my elbow issues....
like HTS, i can bw dips all day long with no issues.
10-10-2012, 12:57 PM
I really think once you are much heavier than your body likes to be ---- for me once over 240 lbs....body weight exercises as in chin ups and dips will cause some major stress on shoulders, ligaments, tendons....
I love chin ups --- but 260+ lbs and I feel like i am prone to tear or rip something at any moment...
10-10-2012, 01:13 PM
^^ along those lines is what i was thinking, when i saw ryansm talking about 100rep weighted dips @300+lbs bw.
dude must have some incredible tendon/lig strength.
10-10-2012, 01:21 PM
10-10-2012, 02:56 PM
10-10-2012, 03:20 PM
sorry OP for posting my logOriginally Posted by BBB
I am using a different stack you can find it in my log.AH/AE/AM/AB, the ultimate recomp cycle
it appears that I look just as lean even though I am up 8lbs. I will be posting pics up soon just haven't done it lol I have starting pics to compare too
10-11-2012, 01:50 PM
10-11-2012, 02:09 PM
10-12-2012, 12:58 PM
10-13-2012, 09:53 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By lawnboy246 in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-11-2012, 09:59 AM
- By allen6718 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-22-2012, 04:00 PM
- By ImJ2x in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 10-02-2007, 05:03 PM
- By jjohn in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 08-24-2007, 10:59 AM
- By jdev in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 11-15-2006, 11:56 AM