Andromass v3 andro enhance stack!

allday54

Awards
As anyone tried this stack? Would like to hear how it went. Currently on my 4th week of androhard v3 and I'm getting incredible gains. In December I'm hoping to try this andromass/enhance stack to really gain some size!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are your gains? AH has always had my interest. Ive taken amV3 for 8 weeks but not with enhance

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As anyone tried this stack? Would like to hear how it went. Currently on my 4th week of androhard v3 and I'm getting incredible gains. In December I'm hoping to try this andromass/enhance stack to really gain some size!
Honestly I haven't sen much feedback yet on this stack, would love to see how it is going for folks that have/are trying it though so bump to anyone out there reading this! I love AM solo so I can only imagine AE thrown into the mix

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ima b logging bulk with enhance this winter

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Incredible gains? Like muscular gains in body weight/mass OR hardening what you have plus a few lean pounds?

The results sounds great, but something you would hear about Andromass or something similar....

-Matt

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Definitely interested in AMv3 and AHv3 never used PH or anything yet but if I ever get the money to run a legit 8 weeker I'm going to let PP products be my first I'm thinking after my very first physique comp next May?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely interested in AMv3 and AHv3 never used PH or anything yet but if I ever get the money to run a legit 8 weeker I'm going to let PP products be my first I'm thinking after my very first physique comp next May?

Coming out of that conditioning and severe dieting onto your first cycle I would expect big gains bud, just remember both HTS and I have coupons so make sure to hit one of us up when you are ready

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Coming out of that conditioning and severe dieting onto your first cycle I would expect big gains bud, just remember both HTS and I have coupons so make sure to hit one of us up when you are ready
My thoughts exactly. I'll hopefully be able to purchase around the new year as I get a bonus for work. AMv3 has a half dose of AH in right? As it gets closer ill hit one u gents up for proper dosing scheme.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

i just ordered androhard and androbulk. im really interested in AHv3 but may just stick to 8 weeks of enhance and bulk and either sell the hard or save it for a possible cutting stack with andromass and half dose of hard

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My thoughts exactly. I'll hopefully be able to purchase around the new year as I get a bonus for work. AMv3 has a half dose of AH in right? As it gets closer ill hit one u gents up for proper dosing scheme.

correct

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I've been wanting to run PP products for a while. Should be fun

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

PES and PP are in my top 2 or 3 favorite companies. you will love their stuff.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards

lol me too. but even with the coupon codes, its still a little over my budget

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol me too. but even with the coupon codes, its still a little over my budget
understandable, but its your health your talking about here. if you are going to run a PH and want the safest possible product, androseries products are the choice. you can pay extra and get clean quality stuff or pay 50 bucks and get a dirty compound that, without taking proper precautions, can ruin your body for life.

If you factor in the lack of needing support supplements, it can justify cost a bit more, but no lie they are expensive, so I feel you.
right on

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I agree with baller. Ive thought of epi, halo etc even been researching AAS but being patient which is hard to do, I'd rather save up a little at a time, not put by system at risk, and put on slow but quality gains over a longer period of time. To me if this cycle treats me well it will most likely keep me away from AAS. I've always wanted to do them but I'm not a fan of needles lol. I've read a lot of reviews on PP products and I'm under the impression the gains are there if diet and training are on point. Even 6-8 lbs over 8-10 weeks is huge IMO. I know if I ran test I'd gain more but I could struggle with PCT recovery and potentially lose a lot of it. With PP's low suppression and easier recovery it's a win in my book. Time will tell I guess.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Ive thought of epi, halo etc even been researching AAS but being patient which is hard to do, I'd rather save up a little at a time, not put by system at risk, and put on slow but quality gains over a longer period of time. To me if this cycle treats me well it will most likely keep me away from AAS. I've always wanted to do them but I'm not a fan of needles lol. I've read a lot of reviews on PP products and I'm under the impression the gains are there if diet and training are on point. Even 6-8 lbs over 8-10 weeks is huge IMO. I know if I ran test I'd gain more but I could struggle with PCT recovery and potentially lose a lot of it. With PP's low suppression and easier recovery it's a win in my book.
a man after my own heart. :)
cheers.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with baller. Ive thought of epi, halo etc even been researching AAS but being patient which is hard to do, I'd rather save up a little at a time, not put by system at risk, and put on slow but quality gains over a longer period of time. To me if this cycle treats me well it will most likely keep me away from AAS. I've always wanted to do them but I'm not a fan of needles lol. I've read a lot of reviews on PP products and I'm under the impression the gains are there if diet and training are on point. Even 6-8 lbs over 8-10 weeks is huge IMO. I know if I ran test I'd gain more but I could struggle with PCT recovery and potentially lose a lot of it. With PP's low suppression and easier recovery it's a win in my book. Time will tell I guess.

The longer you are in this game (training) the more you appreciate 6-8 pounds in gains, and given it isn't just muscle glycogen over an 8 week period, I'll take it all day:)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Exactly what I was getting at. I held up around 5 lbs of steak in the store the other day and thought damn I'd take that lol. The more patient a guy is the easier it is to keep gains. Plus I felt like a million bucks on SA and toco 8 so I know my recovery will be good.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
PES and PP are in my top 2 or 3 favorite companies. you will love their stuff.
Yes agree with PES my friend can't wait to add PP to that list.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly what I was getting at. I held up around 5 lbs of steak in the store the other day and thought damn I'd take that lol. The more patient a guy is the easier it is to keep gains. Plus I felt like a million bucks on SA and toco 8 so I know my recovery will be good.

Haha, as long as you didn't attach the steak to your bicep for fitment.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
have u taken any PP products before?
Yes I did around 5-6 weeks of Sustain Alpha and Toco8. I am 31 and low end of normal range of testosterone 331, so I wanted to see how I felt on that before taking anything hormonal and completely shutting myself down. Fugging loved that combo felt like a million bucks on it. That's why I'm excited to take AM and Ah for 8 weeks, I know how SA and Toco treated me so I can only imagine a little DAA thrown in there I'd be great?for PCT. The only thing I'm worried about is my training. I've basically always done hypertrophy based training it's all I know really, did a little FST as well last spring. Been messing around with DC the last few months haven't made my mind up on it yet. When I run the Andro series I really wanna reap the benefits so for my physique comp I'll be using a coach/trainer so I'm going to tell him what I'm running and ask for training suggestions for after my show. he's familiar with the Andro Series I think he even knows Matt(not sure). Any training suggestions would be greatly appreciated I have no training partner and train around 4-430 am alone usually only a couple chicks in there and one douchebag who benches everyday so a spot isnt really an option. But I need to learn a lot more about training for size, was looking at 5/3/1 but I'm not very familiar with much else.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
one douchebag who benches everyday
:biglaugh:

if you have racks w/ safety, training alone on the Freak workout i am doing shouldn't be a problem.

hoisting those DB up & down by yourself will only help develop your strength..just make sure you don't drop them on your melon.

the program is basic in design, well put together, and will foster some srs growth.
give it a look-see.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
:biglaugh:

if you have racks w/ safety, training alone on the Freak workout i am doing shouldn't be a problem.

hoisting those DB up & down by yourself will only help develop your strength..just make sure you don't drop them on your melon.

the program is basic in design, well put together, and will foster some srs growth.
give it a look-see.
Will do my friend I appreciate this some day I will look like u!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
one thing to keep in mind while on cycle its best (at least for me) to train high volume

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
one thing to keep in mind while on cycle its best (at least for me) to train high volume
That was my next question, I prefer higher volume but am not sure which is best for on cycle. Thanks for the input

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was my next question, I prefer higher volume but am not sure which is best for on cycle. Thanks for the inputSent from my iPhone using Am.com
What is best for your off cycle is best for you on cycle. The faster you fully realize that, the faster you will have a successful cycle. It is a lesson I certainly learned.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That was my next question, I prefer higher volume but am not sure which is best for on cycle. Thanks for the input

I like higher volume training whether its numerous sets of a few exercises or 3 sets for MULTIPLE exercises....

I like 20 sets per muscle....

-Matt

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I like higher volume training whether its numerous sets of a few exercises or 3 sets for MULTIPLE exercises....

I like 20 sets per muscle....

-Matt
Thanks guys I appreciate it. Ill keep u posted as it comes closer and probably pick ur brains some more.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt,

When you do 20 sets per muscle, how many reps are you targeting per set?
curious about this as well. i like to target around 12 per muscle group. 4 different exercises 3 sets each. 12,10,8 or 8,6,4 sometimes 20,15,10 depending on what im focused on.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The longer you are in this game (training) the more you appreciate 6-8 pounds in gains, and given it isn't just muscle glycogen over an 8 week period, I'll take it all day:)
Damn real. Most ppl get full of water & say they gained 10lbs...
Instead they are holding a gallon or 2 of water in them. :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn real. Most ppl get full of water & say they gained 10lbs...
Instead they are holding a gallon or 2 of water in them. :)
If not more...:) That's why I love longer cycles (8-12 weeks)

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
If not more...:) That's why I love longer cycles (8-12 weeks)
This must be what I am experiencing. I am up 8lbs in 5 weeks. thankfully I am running this for probably 7 more weeks with AM/AH/AE 3/3/3 :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
This. Seems like a lot to me
regardless of the rep range, can't argue with his results. :)

i'm a higher-type volume guy myself, but i don't go to that extent either.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This. Seems like a lot to me

I wont do this all the time... but more often than not.

Mainly because my training partner is rather old school and I also believe in higher volume training as it keep me leaner and also helps appetite since I am sedentary most of day.

Reps are 10-15 --> sometimes low in 7-8 range on heaviest set.

-Matt

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mainly because my training partner is rather old school and I also believe in higher volume training as it keep me leaner and also helps appetite since I am sedentary most of day.

-Matt
Wow intense. Might throw a couple of these in soon.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-Matt
Although we train for different reasons I will incorporate higher rep (volume) into bb'ing exercises (auxiliary) work. 100 rep weighted dips or rows are ordinary for me

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Although we train for different reasons I will incorporate higher rep (volume) into bb'ing exercises (auxiliary) work. 100 rep weighted dips or rows are ordinary for me
100 rep weighted dips! Depending on bodyweight that is very difficult. I also have shied away from dips as they now stress my shoulders too much...

I feel like a fragile old man at 27.....I think I have crammed 20 years of work into 10 years...

-Matt