Andromass v3 andro enhance stack!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Exactly what I was getting at. I held up around 5 lbs of steak in the store the other day and thought damn I'd take that lol. The more patient a guy is the easier it is to keep gains. Plus I felt like a million bucks on SA and toco 8 so I know my recovery will be good.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Haha, as long as you didn't attach the steak to your bicep for fitment.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy


  2. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Haha, as long as you didn't attach the steak to your bicep for fitment.
    Lol

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Yes agree with PES my friend can't wait to add PP to that list.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

    have u taken any PP products before?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  4. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

    have u taken any PP products before?
    Yes I did around 5-6 weeks of Sustain Alpha and Toco8. I am 31 and low end of normal range of testosterone 331, so I wanted to see how I felt on that before taking anything hormonal and completely shutting myself down. Fugging loved that combo felt like a million bucks on it. That's why I'm excited to take AM and Ah for 8 weeks, I know how SA and Toco treated me so I can only imagine a little DAA thrown in there I'd be great?for PCT. The only thing I'm worried about is my training. I've basically always done hypertrophy based training it's all I know really, did a little FST as well last spring. Been messing around with DC the last few months haven't made my mind up on it yet. When I run the Andro series I really wanna reap the benefits so for my physique comp I'll be using a coach/trainer so I'm going to tell him what I'm running and ask for training suggestions for after my show. he's familiar with the Andro Series I think he even knows Matt(not sure). Any training suggestions would be greatly appreciated I have no training partner and train around 4-430 am alone usually only a couple chicks in there and one douchebag who benches everyday so a spot isnt really an option. But I need to learn a lot more about training for size, was looking at 5/3/1 but I'm not very familiar with much else.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    one douchebag who benches everyday



    if you have racks w/ safety, training alone on the Freak workout i am doing shouldn't be a problem.

    hoisting those DB up & down by yourself will only help develop your strength..just make sure you don't drop them on your melon.

    the program is basic in design, well put together, and will foster some srs growth.
    give it a look-see.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0


    if you have racks w/ safety, training alone on the Freak workout i am doing shouldn't be a problem.

    hoisting those DB up & down by yourself will only help develop your strength..just make sure you don't drop them on your melon.

    the program is basic in design, well put together, and will foster some srs growth.
    give it a look-see.
    Will do my friend I appreciate this some day I will look like u!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  7. one thing to keep in mind while on cycle its best (at least for me) to train high volume
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  8. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    one thing to keep in mind while on cycle its best (at least for me) to train high volume
    That was my next question, I prefer higher volume but am not sure which is best for on cycle. Thanks for the input

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    That was my next question, I prefer higher volume but am not sure which is best for on cycle. Thanks for the inputSent from my iPhone using Am.com
    What is best for your off cycle is best for you on cycle. The faster you fully realize that, the faster you will have a successful cycle. It is a lesson I certainly learned.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    That was my next question, I prefer higher volume but am not sure which is best for on cycle. Thanks for the input

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

    I like higher volume training whether its numerous sets of a few exercises or 3 sets for MULTIPLE exercises....

    I like 20 sets per muscle....

    -Matt

  11. Matt,

    When you do 20 sets per muscle, how many reps are you targeting per set?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

    I like higher volume training whether its numerous sets of a few exercises or 3 sets for MULTIPLE exercises....

    I like 20 sets per muscle....

    -Matt
    Thanks guys I appreciate it. Ill keep u posted as it comes closer and probably pick ur brains some more.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  13. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Matt,

    When you do 20 sets per muscle, how many reps are you targeting per set?
    curious about this as well. i like to target around 12 per muscle group. 4 different exercises 3 sets each. 12,10,8 or 8,6,4 sometimes 20,15,10 depending on what im focused on.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  14. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    The longer you are in this game (training) the more you appreciate 6-8 pounds in gains, and given it isn't just muscle glycogen over an 8 week period, I'll take it all day
    Damn real. Most ppl get full of water & say they gained 10lbs...
    Instead they are holding a gallon or 2 of water in them.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Damn real. Most ppl get full of water & say they gained 10lbs...
    Instead they are holding a gallon or 2 of water in them.
    If not more... That's why I love longer cycles (8-12 weeks)


  16. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    If not more... That's why I love longer cycles (8-12 weeks)
    This must be what I am experiencing. I am up 8lbs in 5 weeks. thankfully I am running this for probably 7 more weeks with AM/AH/AE 3/3/3

  17. 8 lbs in 5 weeks is nice.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  18. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Matt,

    When you do 20 sets per muscle, how many reps are you targeting per set?
    This. Seems like a lot to me

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    This. Seems like a lot to me
    regardless of the rep range, can't argue with his results.

    i'm a higher-type volume guy myself, but i don't go to that extent either.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    This. Seems like a lot to me

    I wont do this all the time... but more often than not.

    Mainly because my training partner is rather old school and I also believe in higher volume training as it keep me leaner and also helps appetite since I am sedentary most of day.

    Reps are 10-15 --> sometimes low in 7-8 range on heaviest set.

    -Matt

  21. just take a diuretic haha totally joking
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  22. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I wont do this all the time... but more often than not.

    Mainly because my training partner is rather old school and I also believe in higher volume training as it keep me leaner and also helps appetite since I am sedentary most of day.

    Reps are 10-15 --> sometimes low in 7-8 range on heaviest set.

    -Matt
    Wow intense. Might throw a couple of these in soon.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I wont do this all the time... but more often than not.

    Mainly because my training partner is rather old school and I also believe in higher volume training as it keep me leaner and also helps appetite since I am sedentary most of day.

    Reps are 10-15 --> sometimes low in 7-8 range on heaviest set.

    -Matt
    Although we train for different reasons I will incorporate higher rep (volume) into bb'ing exercises (auxiliary) work. 100 rep weighted dips or rows are ordinary for me


  24. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Although we train for different reasons I will incorporate higher rep (volume) into bb'ing exercises (auxiliary) work. 100 rep weighted dips or rows are ordinary for me
    100 rep weighted dips! Depending on bodyweight that is very difficult. I also have shied away from dips as they now stress my shoulders too much...

    I feel like a fragile old man at 27.....I think I have crammed 20 years of work into 10 years...

    -Matt

  25. I am back on Layne Norton's PHAT split for a bit. Best of both worlds.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Muscle Enhance Stack
    By lawnboy246 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 09:59 AM
  2. Stacking Andromass v3 with Alphamass?
    By allen6718 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 04:00 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 05:03 PM
  4. the best mood enhancer stack
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 10:59 AM
  5. Best memory/mind enhancing stack
    By jdev in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-15-2006, 11:56 AM
Log in
Log in