reduce xt ingredients
- 09-26-2012, 09:15 PM
No one is here to promote a product , since you brought it up though the 7 spray was the best I have used thus far, I recommend you try it.
I am thinking of trying reduce xt.
Someone brought up that reduce xt lowers cortisol and effects joints,earlier in the thread and I had no idea they would and I am glad you did! Hope this changes your perspective on this topic I see get thrown around all the time , people blindly believing stuff that is just false
good day everyoneFacebook John Smeton Fitness
- 09-26-2012, 09:33 PM
09-26-2012, 09:36 PM
09-26-2012, 10:26 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed Reduce XT while cutting.
Didn't experience any joint pain really while on it, but then again I only experienced mild joint pain @ 100mg of Erase so go figure.
SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat
Similar Forum Threads
- By dunimous in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 18Last Post: 03-06-2006, 12:07 AM
- By reidhoch in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2006, 06:11 PM
- By edale3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2005, 03:16 PM
- By DAdams91982 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2005, 01:41 PM
- By utvol in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2005, 11:20 AM