reduce xt ingredients

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Perhaps it was the original formula i had used because I'm sure it did not have forskolin in it at the time...either that or myself and the MANY other people that have experienced sore joints from LX just imagined the sore joints i guess . Yea right..i guess now is the time you come in a promote your own product PA

No one is here to promote a product , since you brought it up though the 7 spray was the best I have used thus far, I recommend you try it.

I am thinking of trying reduce xt.

Someone brought up that reduce xt lowers cortisol and effects joints,earlier in the thread and I had no idea they would and I am glad you did! Hope this changes your perspective on this topic I see get thrown around all the time , people blindly believing stuff that is just false

good day everyone
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Some of its beneficial effects on bones have been elucidated with confidence (i.e. osteogenic stimulation).
    Yes that much appears to be true.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Perhaps it was the original formula i had used because I'm sure it did not have forskolin in it at the time...either that or myself and the MANY other people that have experienced sore joints from LX just imagined the sore joints i guess . Yea right..i guess now is the time you come in a promote your own product PA
    I was called in here to discuss science. It is not my intention, let alone my style, to interject in threads to promote my products. People know me and my products as is anyway
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

4. I thoroughly enjoyed Reduce XT while cutting.

Didn't experience any joint pain really while on it, but then again I only experienced mild joint pain @ 100mg of Erase so go figure.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

Similar Forum Threads

1. Retain or Reduce XT
    By dunimous in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 12:07 AM
  2. Trouble Sleeping with Reduce XT
    By reidhoch in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 06:11 PM
  3. anyone tried reduce xt and inhibit-e for pct
    By edale3 in forum Supplements