X-Factor

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
Never heard about this product until a friend at the gym brought it up. Just did some extensive research on it but what I want to know is how do YOU guys like it? All the reviews I've seen have almost all been great.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never heard about this product until a friend at the gym brought it up. Just did some extensive research on it but what I want to know is how do YOU guys like it? All the reviews I've seen have almost all been great.
The OG is much more effective than XFA. Its really expensive but is worth it if you can afford it, check out SNS X-gels. I can't remember what the dosing difference between the two is but you may be much better off with SNS as far as price goes.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
The OG is much more effective than XFA. Its really expensive but is worth it if you can afford it, check out SNS X-gels. I can't remember what the dosing difference between the two is but you may be much better off with SNS as far as price goes.
I found 200 ct xfa og for $77.00

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
XFA is not nearly as effective as the OG XF though.
Thats the reason i waited for a good deal on og ara...

You still can take fish oil,right? As long as its like 4-6 hrs away??

What do u think

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
You found that deal in the 200ct. XFO too, huh? Great deal....
Yes sir..good to have friends who lookout for ya.

Welcome back ya been missing for a minute. Hows the shoulder holding up?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish i could use it because I believe if you can it can really benefit you in muscle size. That said, my joints felt like like broken glass inside when I used it. I have to really practice injury prevention or my elbows are in pain as it is without using a pro inflammatory.

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
So your saying the original formula is better than the advanced formula with the fish oils? And yea the 200 count of the advanced formula is 69.99 on nutraplanet.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Yea ..the last time they did a MN presale they said they would give out Bill L supp. referance guide (because of delays)but changed their minds and deleted the thread on FB.:(
Hey man, how are things coming on the reformulated X-Gels? Those should be every bit as good as the XFO and maybe some nice re-intro deals....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the OG version is better.. its the only one i used, what is the justification for the XFA version, just curious!

Mike

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
If the OG version is better.. its the only one i used, what is the justification for the XFA version, just curious!

Mike
I think they did it because people were complaining about joint pain with the original. They were hoping to appease the masses rather than make the supplement the most effective it could be even at the expense of some joint pain.

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
Not doubting what anyone has said about the original formula being better because I've seen it being said a lot. But, the advanced formula says that it has 40% Arachidonic Acid which would be 330mg out of the 825mg serving. The original formula has 250mg of Arachidonic Acid. How would putting fish oil into the supplement lessen it's effects?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not doubting what anyone has said about the original formula being better because I've seen it being said a lot. But, the advanced formula says that it has 40% Arachidonic Acid which would be 330mg out of the 825mg serving. The original formula has 250mg of Arachidonic Acid. How would putting fish oil into the supplement lessen it's effects?
because omega 3's work opposite of arachidonic acid and visa versa. does that make sense?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It is 40% arachidonic acid in an oil blend. The dose is undisclosed and not a function of the size of the proprietary blend.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
xfa and og

I take one pill of each when right before I workout when I have a Sprint or two a days its really makes the workout imho 3x more effective it makes my muscles big and strong and no fat gain. Shop around and stock up , it never messed with my joints but I take cissus too it dosnt hurt imo.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the xfa formula was total bull**** for me. would like to try the original though