Pes recomp/lean muscle stack

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
I've ordered erase, which came with a bottle of free Trib, and DAA powder, to start next week. My question is would adding pes alpha t2 into the mix make much of a difference? I'm looking to recomp/lean out a bit.
Obviously diet and training are sorted.

Thoughts?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
It wouldnt hurt anything - your call for sure though.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Do you want a more stim laden product. AT2 is pretty low stim. I thought it stacked up pretty well with OG Erase.

We have Lean-EFX which would have a higher stim content (no crazy shakes but a much more noticible appetite suppression by all accounts) - then there is I-force's Dexaprime for insane stim :) never tried it myself but 1/2 a serving is said to be more than enough for just about everyone.

The great thing about the erase and DAA is how many diffrent things you can stack with it, GDA's t-booster, fat burner. So many recomp options here, stacking with a thermo is only scratching the surface of the options..

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
DCP ans Decimate by Genomyx seem to be held in high regards.Im not sure if they are thermogenics.NP has them both.im not to big into fat burners,to he honest.

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
DCP ans Decimate by Genomyx seem to be held in high regards.Im not sure if they are thermogenics.NP has them both.im not to big into fat burners,to he honest.
Was looking into heat,

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
I was looking into heat and dcp

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Heat seems popular as well.Think they would be great choices to he honest man...

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
Will I need fish oil on hand for potential sore joints?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
reg OG erase probably not - EP (which i would do every other day) most definitely need Cissus or other joint support.

I would take fish oil year round personally

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Fish oil should be a staple in every day diet anyway...If you want something for joints,Cissus aeems to be the best option.I am taking Glucosomine,msm and H.A in one pill..makes a world of difference.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Will I need fish oil on hand for potential sore joints?
Not necessarily, if any joint discomfort starts cissus works wonders.

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
Started DAA today

Adding erase in about a week

Also going to use sns yohimbine hcl, just wondering the best way to dose YHCL?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Started DAA today

Adding erase in about a week

Also going to use sns yohimbine hcl, just wondering the best way to dose YHCL?
Ive heard upto 15 mgs tops..but probably 10 should be suffucient. Unless stated other wise i take it with a meal,for better absorbtion. But start off low doses and easy,ppl claim to get neg sides.

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
Ive heard upto 15 mgs tops..but probably 10 should be suffucient. Unless stated other wise i take it with a meal,for better absorbtion. But start off low doses and easy,ppl claim to get neg sides.
Negative sides? Like what?

Sounds like it curbs hungar, gives energy and makes you horny, win win in my eyes ;)

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Not necessarily, if any joint discomfort starts cissus works wonders.
Cissus does..But ive also had success with using Glucosomine,msm and HA .3 pills a day in one formula and i was good.

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
Obviously just started at 3g of DAA today but after a bit more reading I've found some people do a loading phase, any need??

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Obviously just started at 3g of DAA today but after a bit more reading I've found some people do a loading phase, any need??
No 3 g per day fine

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
No 3 g per day fine
This , saturation point starts on day 12 for most people...I doubt megadosing would help reaching it faster and it is not needed anyhow.

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
3g it is then
I've never been this excited to try a stack before, can't wait to throw Erase into the mix !!

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
Three days of DAA so far

Does it induce deep sleep? I've been sleeping like a log the last two nights, real deep sleep !

boogyman

Awards
It does for me, I sleep my best while on a DAA run. I actually take it right before bedtime.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
@ DANNY8
Yohimibine is solid man.

Ive head ppl complain of sides sucjh as headache,sleeplessness and GI issues.

it gave me headaches,but still finsihed the bottle.Helped get my libido back up and def helped with cutting fat.

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
I've been given penicillin by the doctor for a throat infection, shall I stop using this stack til it clears up or shall I continue?

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
DAA doesn't half give me explosive episodes in the toilet !!

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
I was thinking of adding anabeta and erase pro to the final 4 weeks of this stack, obviously about 3.5 weeks away yet as only been on DAA 7 days and erase 2.

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
On day three of erase and I can feel my joints aching already, ordered cissus rx , hopefully this will help, also gonna drop down to 1 cap a day til it arrives.

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
Just added a pic from today in my album, that's 3 days into erase and 9 into DAA.

I'm training mainly compound lifts starting heavy for 5 reps the getting lighter as I increase the reps. Reps are 5-8-10-12

I'm training this way as I've always started light and finished heavy, just want to mix it up a bit.

Im also using kettlebell circuits and hiit for conditioning.

I've no idea of my BF%

Any ideas on how my physique, athletic performance will change due to this stack??

Thanks

Dan

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just added a pic from today in my album, that's 3 days into erase and 9 into DAA.

I'm training mainly compound lifts starting heavy for 5 reps the getting lighter as I increase the reps. Reps are 5-8-10-12

I'm training this way as I've always started light and finished heavy, just want to mix it up a bit.

Im also using kettlebell circuits and hiit for conditioning.

I've no idea of my BF%

Any ideas on how my physique, athletic performance will change due to this stack??

Thanks

Dan
It will depend on your goals, determination, diet, and training

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
It will depend on your goals, determination, diet, and training
Ok, all will be on point and determined as hell !!

What can I expect? Lean mass, lower BF? Strength increase, better recovery?

I'm hoping lower BF and improved recovery to be honest.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, all will be on point and determined as hell !!

What can I expect? Lean mass, lower BF? Strength increase, better recovery?

I'm hoping lower BF and improved recovery to be honest.
You could possibly achieve all of the above. As natty said, it will depend on you. You need to dial in your diet and training to meet whatever your goals are. You can't just be hoping for those specific changes to happen because your using supplements. If you want lower body fat, you'll need to adjust your diet and/or training in order to set yourself up for success. Once they're in line with your goals, the supplements should help your progress and end results.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
You could possibly achieve all of the above. As natty said, it will depend on you. You need to dial in your diet and training to meet whatever your goals are. You can't just be hoping for those specific changes to happen because your using supplements. If you want lower body fat, you'll need to adjust your diet and/or training in order to set yourself up for success. Once they're in line with your goals, the supplements should help your progress and end results.
Well said

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
I'm thinking of adding in yohimbe hcl to this stack for some energy and metabolism boost.

Thoughts?

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
Added sns yhcl, wow this stuff is strong.

Overall loving this stack so far, waking up leaner everyday, vascularity is great.
6 weeks still to go !!

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
Added some new pics to my photos, from first to last pic is just over 2 weeks on this stack.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Added sns yhcl, wow this stuff is strong. Overall loving this stack so far, waking up leaner everyday, vascularity is great. 6 weeks still to go !!
Nice man! That stuff is definitely strong, I cant tolerate it. Its alpha-Y or nothing for me, haha.

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
Today is my 31st birthday.

Age is just a number

Have a good day AM !!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Happy birthday brutha

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with this completely.

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
Just ordered alphamine and erase pro

The final four weeks of erase and DAA will now be erase pro, DAA and alphamine. Looking forward to it !!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Just ordered alphamine and erase pro

The final four weeks of erase and DAA will now be erase pro, DAA and alphamine. Looking forward to it !!
You're going to love it !