best fat burner for cortisol control?

braxbrah

Awards
Hi All,

I am about to start either an EC cycle or Clen cycle for fat loss. I have been using lean extreme so far as a stimulant free fat burner. I have noticed better sleep but no more fat loss than usual which is about 1-2lbs a week. I also read a lot that the old formula takes a dump on the new one. Has anyone got any other suggestions of anything to run for cortisol control or even a more complete product?

Thanks

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Hi All,

I am about to start either an EC cycle or Clen cycle for fat loss. I have been using lean extreme so far as a stimulant free fat burner. I have noticed better sleep but no more fat loss than usual which is about 1-2lbs a week. I also read a lot that the old formula takes a dump on the new one. Has anyone got any other suggestions of anything to run for cortisol control or even a more complete product?

Thanks
I just started EC today as well. Im doing 100c 3 times a day and 25 3xs a day of E....im also in about 5 days going to be using Free Test and HGHUP,both which contain LCLT and Alcar,so i think this should work well..

Anyway why not add some Alcar to the stack and 81 mgs baby aspirin.

braxbrah

Awards
do either have a cortisol control at all? ive been impressed with my sleep on lean extreme at least

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lean Xtreme is good and so is Reduce-XT. You could look at Abliderate Advanced if you want to use a topical or Erase can help with that, too. IIRC, Anabeta Elite added a component for cortisol control, too.

And I'd opt for EC over clen, personally.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Reduce xt is my fav cortisol product.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established