DAA/PES

J

j4ever41

Awards
I just started taking DAA and PES what else would be good to add? Is there another T-booster that I could add that boost T in a different way? Thanks!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started taking DAA and PES what else would be good to add? Is there another T-booster that I could add that boost T in a different way? Thanks!
What is PES? lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is taking DAA and PES, I don't know if it is one of our products or another acronym I am unaware of lol.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
He is taking DAA and PES, I don't know if it is one of our products or another acronym I am unaware of lol.
Oh Hahaha just read that :-D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I assume he means erase

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, PES is a supplement company, not a supplement. What else are you taking with DAA?

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, Erase w/ DAA is one of the best stacks available imo.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
legit stack. hope you enjoy it as many of us have.

J

j4ever41

Awards
Got a question, is all DAA equal? SNS states that their DAA is Sodium DAA, others just describe theirs as just DAA, does this matter? Is one more legit than another? Thanks for your help!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Got a question, is all DAA equal? SNS states that their DAA is Sodium DAA, others just describe theirs as just DAA, does this matter? Is one more legit than another? Thanks for your help!
Im pretty sure the soidum helps the body absorb the nutrients better.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Coop says sodium daa is superior...that's all I need to know
Awesome! I made the right choice when buying Sodium DAA then... I'm still curious as to why it's better though... Has Coop mentioned why by any chance?

U

uvawahoowa

Awards
Awesome! I made the right choice when buying Sodium DAA then... I'm still curious as to why it's better though... Has Coop mentioned why by any chance?
I think he has, don't remember off the top of my head though

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Think I should start a thread on it & hopefully he chimes in?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he has, don't remember off the top of my head though
All I've seen him say about it is that it was the form of DAA used in the study. I've never seen him say its superior but he has pointed out that sodium DAA was the studied form and everything else is unstudied.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't really see why sodium DAA would be any better than DAA. Sodium-DAA is connected by an ionic bond, and as soon as it hits liquid (blood, saliva, your stomach acids) it dissociates into DAA and sodium separately. And since your body fluids are buffered, and the dose is small (3g), it won't make any difference. If you're seriously that suspicious (it's only superstition, sorry), then you could chase it with a spoon of baking soda.

Last edited:
Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Still cheap though... Mine was $25 for 100 servings... Can't complain with those prices...
I got 2 bottles in pills for. $17.00 each and one in bulk for like $14.00..def great prices

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't really see why sodium DAA would be any better than DAA. Sodium-DAA is connected by an ionic bond, and as soon as it hits liquid (blood, saliva, your stomach acids) it dissociates into DAA and sodium separately. And since your body fluids are buffered, and the dose is small (3g), it won't make any difference. If you're seriously that suspicious (it's only superstition, sorry), then you could chase it with a spoon of baking soda.
I agree.

You actually are only getting about 2700mg ish of DAA when you take Na-DAA