DAA/PES

  1. Registered User
    j4ever41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    46
    Answers
    0

    DAA/PES


    I just started taking DAA and PES what else would be good to add? Is there another T-booster that I could add that boost T in a different way? Thanks!

  2. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Answers
    0


    endosurge,Division1,Bioforge,I cariin,ABE,AB
  3. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,949
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    endosurge,Division1,Bioforge,I cariin,ABE,AB
    These ^^
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,165
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by j4ever41 View Post
    I just started taking DAA and PES what else would be good to add? Is there another T-booster that I could add that boost T in a different way? Thanks!
    What is PES? lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    What is PES? lol
    Oh just that Science that Enhances your Physique
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,165
    Answers
    2


    He is taking DAA and PES, I don't know if it is one of our products or another acronym I am unaware of lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    He is taking DAA and PES, I don't know if it is one of our products or another acronym I am unaware of lol.
    Oh Hahaha just read that :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,949
    Answers
    0


    I assume he means erase
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,537
    Answers
    0


    OP, PES is a supplement company, not a supplement. What else are you taking with DAA?
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,537
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I assume he means erase

    If this is true, then I would add either anabeta or IGF 2 (or both)
  11. Registered User
    j4ever41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    46
    Answers
    0


    LOL, yep taking ERASE and DAA,sorry about that
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,106
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by j4ever41 View Post
    LOL, yep taking ERASE and DAA,sorry about that
    A solid stack!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  13. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0


    Yes, Erase w/ DAA is one of the best stacks available imo.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,537
    Answers
    0


    legit stack. hope you enjoy it as many of us have.
  15. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    legit stack. hope you enjoy it as many of us have.
    ^Word^
  16. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,949
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    legit stack. hope you enjoy it as many of us have.
    This ^^^
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  17. Registered User
    j4ever41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    46
    Answers
    0


    Got a question, is all DAA equal? SNS states that their DAA is Sodium DAA, others just describe theirs as just DAA, does this matter? Is one more legit than another? Thanks for your help!
  18. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by j4ever41
    Got a question, is all DAA equal? SNS states that their DAA is Sodium DAA, others just describe theirs as just DAA, does this matter? Is one more legit than another? Thanks for your help!
    Im pretty sure the soidum helps the body absorb the nutrients better.
  19. Registered User
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,209
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    Im pretty sure the soidum helps the body absorb the nutrients better.
    Exactly, just more soluble... Apparently helping with GI issues... Other than that, no difference...
  20. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    Im pretty sure the soidum helps the body absorb the nutrients better.
    Coop says sodium daa is superior...that's all I need to know
  21. Registered User
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,209
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

    Coop says sodium daa is superior...that's all I need to know
    Awesome! I made the right choice when buying Sodium DAA then... I'm still curious as to why it's better though... Has Coop mentioned why by any chance?
  22. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz

    Awesome! I made the right choice when buying Sodium DAA then... I'm still curious as to why it's better though... Has Coop mentioned why by any chance?
    I think he has, don't remember off the top of my head though
  23. Registered User
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,209
    Answers
    0


    Think I should start a thread on it & hopefully he chimes in?
  24. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

    I think he has, don't remember off the top of my head though
    All I've seen him say about it is that it was the form of DAA used in the study. I've never seen him say its superior but he has pointed out that sodium DAA was the studied form and everything else is unstudied.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  25. Registered User
    Torobestia's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,199
    Answers
    0


    I don't really see why sodium DAA would be any better than DAA. Sodium-DAA is connected by an ionic bond, and as soon as it hits liquid (blood, saliva, your stomach acids) it dissociates into DAA and sodium separately. And since your body fluids are buffered, and the dose is small (3g), it won't make any difference. If you're seriously that suspicious (it's only superstition, sorry), then you could chase it with a spoon of baking soda.
    Last edited by Torobestia; 09-27-2012 at 09:58 AM. Reason: correcting my grammar
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
  26. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

    Coop says sodium daa is superior...that's all I need to know
    If u say so

    All i know is i have 3 bottles of SNS DAA at home now..45 day aupply eaxh and $17.00..you cant go wrong
  27. Registered User
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,209
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    If u say so

    All i know is i have 3 bottles of SNS DAA at home now..45 day aupply eaxh and $17.00..you cant go wrong
    $17 all up or each man?
  28. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz

    $17 all up or each man?
    Each bro,lol. If they were $17.00 for all 3 i would have bought a **** ton man!
  29. Registered User
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,209
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    Each bro,lol. If they were $17.00 for all 3 i would have bought a **** ton man!
    Still cheap though... Mine was $25 for 100 servings... Can't complain with those prices...
  30. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz

    Still cheap though... Mine was $25 for 100 servings... Can't complain with those prices...
    I got 2 bottles in pills for. $17.00 each and one in bulk for like $14.00..def great prices
  31. Registered User
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,209
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    I got 2 bottles in pills for. $17.00 each and one in bulk for like $14.00..def great prices
    Yo clear your inbox... Can't PM...
  32. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz

    Yo clear your inbox... Can't PM...
    K....
  33. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Answers
    0


    Cleaned some mesages
  34. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,106
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    I don't really see why sodium DAA would be any better than DAA. Sodium-DAA is connected by an ionic bond, and as soon as it hits liquid (blood, saliva, your stomach acids) it dissociates into DAA and sodium separately. And since your body fluids are buffered, and the dose is small (3g), it won't make any difference. If you're seriously that suspicious (it's only superstition, sorry), then you could chase it with a spoon of baking soda.
    I agree.

    You actually are only getting about 2700mg ish of DAA when you take Na-DAA
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 03:08 PM
  2. DAA, PRIMADROL 4000, PES ERASE STACK. QUESTIONS!
    By tLAMARw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 08:05 PM
  3. PES AnaBeta with DAA?
    By Yubber in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 07:11 AM
  4. PES Erase/DAA and Blood Pressure?
    By JEK in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 12:04 PM
  5. PES Stack w/ DAA
    By philambtitan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 08:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in