Huperzine A? Brain Power :)

ashmo

ashmo

Awards
Anybody had any experiences with this supplement? I'm after something that will give me all day long focus other than caffeine I'm only 22 but I feel I've got the brain of a 72 year old :/ don't remember anybody names of new people I meet, I could listen to a song 100 times and not remember the words just silly things any ideas? Cheers

Reactions: mw1
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Huperzine A is great and use it myself. It has been clinically shown to help improve memory. You could also try Caffeine free Focus XT, aniracitam, ALCAR, or Choline. All good options.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Anybody had any experiences with this supplement? I'm after something that will give me all day long focus other than caffeine I'm only 22 but I feel I've got the brain of a 72 year old :/ don't remember anybody names of new people I meet, I could listen to a song 100 times and not remember the words just silly things any ideas? Cheers
It's excellent for improving cognition. I get my daily dose through Focus XT, however we do offer it in capsules as a stand alone. 100mcg per day will suffice.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's excellent for improving cognition. I get my daily dose through Focus XT, however we do offer it in capsules as a stand alone. 100mcg per day will suffice.
I do it transdermally. I break open all the capsules, line my bed with them and as soon as I get out of the shower I jump into bed and roll around in it. Like a power explosion of cognition! :D

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I do it transdermally. I break open all the capsules, line my bed with them and as soon as I get out of the shower I jump into bed and roll around in it. Like a power explosion of cognition! :D
Lol. I don't even know where to start....

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. I don't even know where to start....
You should give it a shot...your mind will be blown! Make sure you include pics though.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS crew obviously is the smartest around since we are always stocked with Focus XT, ALCAR, huperzine, choline, and glucuronolactone.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I have never tried the caffeine free Version but focus XT is just a great all-around focus supplement I've tried it before work with great success. Focus XT really helps me with staying focused.

I also Have success with caffeine and alcar. Overtime my brain feels like it's been supercharged. And works great for being able to multitask like a mad man.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Huperzine is one of the ingredients used in G Fuel's focus complex and yes I feel smarter since I started using it :)

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Any reviews from a non SNS rep :p
I'm a non SNS rep and I 100% agree with everything the SNS reps in this thread have said.

I love ALCAR and have had great success with it. Love Huperzine A. I have not gotten around to Focus XT but I do know it is a solid as hell product.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Any reviews from a non SNS rep :p
It's a great product. You only really need 1-2 caps a day. I enjoyed a cap a day for the extra mental edge but yeah. It's inexpensive so give it a try.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
VersatileGG Supplements 10
ChocolateClen Nootropics 28
MidwestBeast Serious Nutrition Solutions 10
VWMeatHead IGF-1/GH 10
muscleupcrohn Nootropics 22