COP + beta alanine

uvawahoowa

Awards
Is there any point to using both COP and BA? Or is it diminishing returns using both?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Not at all. They work via completely different mechanisms and stack great together.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be a very nice combo. Using both together right now and love it. :thumbsup:

Reactions: mw1
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
pretty much solved my dilemma of whether to try Perform or Endurance first... Endurance it is :)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great endurance stack with those! I love BA and I got a bottle of COP that I'm planning on using tomorrow.

domore

Awards
I actually have a couple tubs of the OG Protocol, and I throw about 2 grams of COP in to make my own makeshift V2. :)

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
I've been using both for over a year and haven't turned back.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Is Betanine nneded to be dosed every day or is it fine if i just use my doses on training days?

Never taken straight BA. Besides if it was in pre w.o or something.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Use the COP pre wo and split the BA up in two doses daily....heck while you are at it throw in some Agmatine:)
Already there with the agmatine 1-1.5g/day and BA 1.6g 2x/day, starting cop 2g pwo once my prodigy is done

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
And some creatine HCI
:nono: Creatine Monohydrate or Magnesium Creatine Chelate.

And Citrulline Malate, I do that combo every morning, COP+Cit Mal + Agmatine preworkout and my muscles, body and heart thank me for that...also Beta Alanine in 2 doses later in the day :D!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Already there with the agmatine 1-1.5g/day and BA 1.6g 2x/day, starting cop 2g pwo once my prodigy is done
Thats the dosage! Perfect!

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
:nono: Creatine Monohydrate or Magnesium Creatine Chelate.

And Citrulline Malate, I do that combo every morning, COP+Cit Mal + Agmatine preworkout and my muscles, body and heart thank me for that...also Beta Alanine in 2 doses later in the day :D!
I prefer HCI or CEE, mono bloats the hell out of my stomach. My endurance levels are always through the roof with this combo.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I prefer HCI or CEE, mono bloats the hell out of my stomach. My endurance levels are always through the roof with this combo.
SNS CEE is going for 4 dollars or so I saw in the facebook page :D! Check it out ;)! And have you tried MCC? All the people I have known with problems with Mono , respond amazingly with MCC and no pain!

uvawahoowa

Awards
SNS CEE is going for 4 dollars or so I saw in the facebook page :D! Check it out ;)! And have you tried MCC? All the people I have known with problems with Mono , respond amazingly with MCC and no pain!
So is 2.25g cee equivalent to 5g CM?

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards

We use MCC in PTF, I'm a huge fan.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me too. Mono was good for me as well and MCC has seemed to be just as effective. I haven't had any issues with bloat from either one. Nice to see you on AM BTW!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
MCC is the best form of creatine available in my opinion. And it's incredibly cost-effective as well.