Andro series + my first thread...

coachresue

Awards
Been thinking about doing a run of the Andro series for a while now but still not sure...

About me...

26 yo
6' 4"
~15% bf

Been lifting on and off for about 6 years (been plagued with injuries, work, etc.)

Diet - Good... I go on carb binges for a day or two at a time but that's about it. Otherwise its mostly greek yougurt, granola bars, cottage cheese, veggies, and boneless skinless chicken breast.

Supplements - Protein, creatine, bcaa's, fish oil, multi, etc.
I've run a few natty stacks (erase, intimidate, endosurge, etc.)
Back in college I did a stupid run of SD. I had my PCT and support supps in check... I was just way to young imo...

Goals - recomp/bulk/strength... I've always wanted to be bigger, stronger... With abs (I have a 4 pack with a stubborn "tire" around my waste)

Couple thoughts going through my head... I do have some m-drol on-hand. Just don't know if I wanna deal with sides. That's what makes me think I would be interested in the Andro series... However... Cost seems outrageous...

Lets start up a conversation to help me out... Let me know if there is anything I left out...

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
:wave:

you been a member since 3/11 but just now posted for the first time?

coachresue

Awards
Guess I am what you would call a lurker... I can usually find out everything I need to know via common sense, an education, and the search function...

Just not sure what I wanna do in this situation...

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Goals - recomp/bulk/strength...
yes i would concur with R1balla, AMv3 would seem to fit the bill very nicely.

you can PM one of the reps for any coupons available.

welcome to non-lurking land. :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If cost is the deciding factor I can offer you a discount. The efficacy of our products are apparent so if you do run an 8 week cycle you will have results. What exactly is your question beyond that? A low dose SD cycle stacked with AH is another option as well but even at 5mgs SD is toxic regardless what ppl may think.

coachresue

Awards
If cost is the deciding factor I can offer you a discount. The efficacy of our products are apparent so if you do run an 8 week cycle you will have results. What exactly is your question beyond that? A low dose SD cycle stacked with AH is another option as well but even at 5mgs SD is toxic regardless what ppl may think.
Discount would be nice... Considering 1 bottle would only last me 28 days... And that's if I'm taking 6 caps/day. Would my size bump it up more?

I would also want to use TRS for PCT...

Quickly did the math, ~$500 is pretty steep... What kind of discount would I be looking at?

Anyone recommend something different? Kind of sick of these 4-8 week natty cycles...

coachresue

Awards
No matter what you decide, I would not suggest SD for your first cycle.
Like I said... I did a cycle of SD a few years back... Had great results (as most do). Was looking into the Andro series as a safer alternative...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Discount would be nice... Considering 1 bottle would only last me 28 days... And that's if I'm taking 6 caps/day. Would my size bump it up more?

Quickly did the math, ~$500 is pretty steep... What kind of discount would I be looking at?

Anyone recommend something different? Kind of sick of these 4-8 week natty cycles...
it would be useless to run for only 4 weeks. must run for 8 weeks. if price is an issue (even with a rep coupon/discount), try to find someone on here in the auction section that is selling a bottle

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Currently having a BOGO buy one get one on AndroBulk, run it 8 weeks at 6 caps and stack it with AndroEnhance I can give you 25% off on the AE bud.

coachresue

Awards
Currently having a BOGO buy one get one on AndroBulk, run it 8 weeks at 6 caps and stack it with AndroEnhance I can give you 25% off on the AE bud.
I think I'm sold on the Bulk/Enhance stack with the BOGO... PM me the code?

I appreciate the suggestions and all the help guys!

Any recommendation on support supps while "on" or is there no need?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
me want!!! :hammer:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

no need. Matt suggested taking DAA at night to limit suppression but thats completely up to you. no need for milk thistle, no need for any heart support unless you are prone to high BP

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

BULK2012 is code for the bulk. Ryan should hook you up with that code for AE.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am stoked to see some more AndroBulk and AE logs sprouting soon

-Matt

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Awesome bud, check your PM's

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah im gonna log it dont worry! just takes some time to gather all the supplies!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
In for more PP logs. Too many good combinations not to follow.