1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Planning my winter bulk

Okay so after I get done with my current log on Liquid T911 around mid October I want to bulk til Thanksgiving (last hoorah).
    Sadly this is what I think about while I am in Psychology class

but I have:
    1 bottle Natadrol
    getting 1 bottle TTA-500 (Celorza's doing)
    Oodles of ConDense, yes oodles
    other miscellaneous items

plan on getting:
    Dpol (I am a Purus fanboy)
    ???
    a joint support
    multivitamin most likely OT

I wanna keep it as lean as possible, I weigh 188 and am only 19 so Ph's probably aren't gonna happen (I have SD and Hdrol in my closet though).
    upping to 500-750 surplus calories.
    Might change up my routine but as of now its 1 muscle group a day: Chest, Back, Shoulders, Legs, Arms and a touch up day then Sundays off.
    this is gonna be around 8 weeks of teh gains then back to around maintenance cals and only preworkout.

Recommendations? I don't really bulk/cut I just work out lol

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.13%

inb4 liftabol and eatadrol
    inb4 squats and oats
    inb4 I can't inb4
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Supps you might like on a bulk (besides a proper diet, since you already inb4 that...):

-Creatine monohydrate or MCC (Magnesium Creatine chelate) , 3-5 grams a day.
    -Beta Alanine , anytime of the day, 3.5 to 4.2g a day
    -COP , Creatinol-o-phosphate , 2g preworkout
    -Citrulline Malate , 6-9g preworkout
    -High content EPA/DHA fish oil, OxiMega is wonderful
    -Arachidonic Acid , 1-2g preworkout only, X-Factor or X-gels are good, don't get the XFA sh1t...If you have ArA , add to the Preworkout supps: GMS (Glycerol Mono Stearate) , 5-8g
    -LCLT , 2g pre workout to increase anabolic signaling
    -Reduce-XT , minimizes Cortisol, thus it promotes Lean Muscle Gains and diminishes fat gain
    -TTA-500 and RK-500 (Raspberry ketones) both shine in Lean Bulks since they help precent fat storage and lipogenesis , along with PLCAR.

Again, if you want to run DAA 3g a day, add Erase (normal) and Prolactin control, Inhibit-P. You could also look into Anabeta or Anabeta Elite, either of them is fine.

For joints the Fish oil along with Cissus-XT is wonderful and enough.

Ditch the multi, your diet on a bulk should have enough GREENS and a variety of carbohydrate and protein sources (REAL FOOD SOURCES, DON'T GO WASTING MONEY ON POWDERS FFS...)

Anything else that might appeal to you?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Oh also...get on a proper training program, 5/3/1 , West Side for Skinny bastards...or if you really like Bodybuilding and want to go more for aesthetics rather than sheer power look into PHAT by Layne norton. Gives a bit of Power and it also helps most in the aesthetics and HYPERTROPHY department.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.13%

Holy..

I don't really like creatine to be honest, always messes with my stomach. never figured it out the only one that didn't was Cellmass back when I tried it 2 years ago.
    BA is in ConDense, I definitely don't mind the tingles! and I the only thing I would add to pw would be LCLT (300 servings for like $20)
    I love fish oil, only thing I have actually taken consistently until a couple months ago for some reason. (reason why I have OT is for the joint and flex blend)
    Don't mind the Cissus either!

I get very tired of pills and powders extremely quickly, probably why I don't even drink protein. Thanks man! This is all off first impression I will most likely come around to some of this stuff!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Holy..

I don't really like creatine to be honest, always messes with my stomach. never figured it out the only one that didn't was Cellmass back when I tried it 2 years ago.
    BA is in ConDense, I definitely don't mind the tingles! and I the only thing I would add to pw would be LCLT (300 servings for like $20)
    I love fish oil, only thing I have actually taken consistently until a couple months ago for some reason. (reason why I have OT is for the joint and flex blend)
    Don't mind the Cissus either!

I get very tired of pills and powders extremely quickly, probably why I don't even drink protein. Thanks man! This is all off first impression I will most likely come around to some of this stuff!
    Beta Alanine in Condense is only 2g and 1 scoop...and you shouldn't have more than 1 scoop anyhow. Just get more BA and have a bit more later in the day if you like condense that much. (I clarify I do NOT say this against Condense, I bought some myself and have had some of it with my workouts after my Prodigy run and I liked Condense too).

Adding only LCLT without adding any hormonal really won't make much of a difference, and passing on COP is selling yourself short, Beta Alanine + COP incease endurance and strength a lot.

If creatine monohydrate from that sh1t you used to buy did you wrong, try Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Monohydrate non-responders have WAY better results from MCC and it comes with Magnesium which is vital for this sport.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.13%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Beta Alanine in Condense is only 2g and 1 scoop...and you shouldn't have more than 1 scoop anyhow. Just get more BA and have a bit more later in the day if you like condense that much. (I clarify I do NOT say this against Condense, I bought some myself and have had some of it with my workouts after my Prodigy run and I liked Condense too).

Adding only LCLT without adding any hormonal really won't make much of a difference, and passing on COP is selling yourself short, Beta Alanine + COP incease endurance and strength a lot.

If creatine monohydrate from that sh1t you used to buy did you wrong, try Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Monohydrate non-responders have WAY better results from MCC and it comes with Magnesium which is vital for this sport.
    I guess I have a lot of things to ponder <-- Zoolander reference
    BA + COP + MCC it is

Reduce-Xt I shall read into!
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

My personal recommendation for a lean bulk.

Supps:
    Creatine (I know you aren't a big fan but splitting the dosage through the day may help)
    GDA
    Anabeta (some people stack with a true GDA)
    DAA
    AI
    Food (tons, literally tons)

Routine:
    Powerlifting ( ie. strength training)
    WS4SB (one of my favorite programs personally)
    PHAT (if you respond better to high volume)

Did I mention tons of food?
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Oh yeah. And the most vital part (which you probably.already know) move heavy sh*t. If you don't look like my avi at the end of a squat session you're doing it wrong. :heavy:

Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.13%

I got the food, daa and routine down.

Just needed to know the most worthwhile supplements, Celorza is very well informed but honestly Erase and DAA + preworkout was around my limit for supps. Not saying this thread is worthless I just like knowing that my gains are from genes but at the same time I wanna maximize them so I am gonna try and fight my urge to hide everything in my closet lol.

Definitely look into AB, it would add nicely to DAA or would DAA alone cover it?
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.49%

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia
    I got the food, daa and routine down.

Just needed to know the most worthwhile supplements, Celorza is very well informed but honestly Erase and DAA + preworkout was around my limit for supps. Not saying this thread is worthless I just like knowing that my gains are from genes but at the same time I wanna maximize them so I am gonna try and fight my urge to hide everything in my closet lol.

Definitely look into AB, it would add nicely to DAA or would DAA alone cover it?
    DAA and AB are not really similar at all, AB can stack with anything IMO. If you can afford it then its definitely worth getting, ABE would be even better but not really necessary if you don't have the cash. And GDAs are basically a staple for me.

12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.13%

Side note I've been toasting up some potatoes and onions, adding a cup of oats and 2 tablespoons of franks original hot sauce to my eggs. I know it sounds weird but you hardly notice the oats actually

So goodddddd
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.13%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick
    DAA and AB are not really similar at all, AB can stack with anything IMO. If you can afford it then its definitely worth getting, ABE would be even better but not really necessary if you don't have the cash. And GDAs are basically a staple for me.
    I didn't mean are they similar I was just wondering if the test boosting abilities of DAA would overshadow AB. Definitely will try to get ABE
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.49%

I didn't mean are they similar I was just wondering if the test boosting abilities of DAA would overshadow AB. Definitely will try to get ABE
    I don't think so, especially at 19. AB or ABE would very likely give you better results for an 8 week run. Not to say that DAA is a waste, especially with how cheap it is. OG AB goes on sale fairly regularly, you can probably get it cheap before Nov.

15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.13%

I don't think so, especially at 19. AB or ABE would very likely give you better results for an 8 week run. Not to say that DAA is a waste, especially with how cheap it is. OG AB goes on sale fairly regularly, you can probably get it cheap before Nov.
    I was mainly just interested in the dpol/condense stack. Think of the veins *daydreams*

I'm sorry what are we talking about? Lol jk but yeah AB/ABE it is! Thanks
    Trying to get back to 198 lean, hopefully I can get there by next Feb
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.49%

I was mainly just interested in the dpol/condense stack. Think of the veins *daydreams*

I'm sorry what are we talking about? Lol jk but yeah AB/ABE it is! Thanks
    Trying to get back to 198 lean, hopefully I can get there by next Feb
    By Nov. I should be running D-Pol + FreeTest with some form of GDA. (haven't decided yet) Stacked with ConDense + the occasional MM fueled workout I expect to see some serious progress.

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.13%

By Nov. I should be running D-Pol + FreeTest with some form of GDA. (haven't decided yet) Stacked with ConDense + the occasional MM fueled workout I expect to see some serious progress.
    You like Glycobol?
    And I thought I found MM for 13.95 but it was sold out, I wanted to cry lmao

Looks solid though
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.49%

You like Glycobol?
    And I thought I found MM for 13.95 but it was sold out, I wanted to cry lmao

Looks solid though
    I've never used glycobol so I couldn't tell you. My only beef with the marinade is that 1 scoop is more creatine than I would use. I would probably end up doing 1xConDense and .5xMM

19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.13%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I've never used glycobol so I couldn't tell you. My only beef with the marinade is that 1 scoop is more creatine than I would use. I would probably end up doing 1xConDense and .5xMM
    Yeah I couldn't go more than half a scoop with Assault cuz the creatine would eff with me, I know this cuz I tried some of their creatine alone and it gave me the same feeling. They have a blend but still wasn't pleasant.

I'll be looking for the log! Thanks for your help man
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.2%

I would go with ABE over the original. The test boost from the coleus forskholii is very evident with me. Alpha male tendencies follow an hour after dosing
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.13%

Quote Originally Posted by rockme View Post
    I would go with ABE over the original. The test boost from the coleus forskholii is very evident with me. Alpha male tendencies follow an hour after dosing
    at recommended 2 pill per day correct?
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.44%

Creapure+DAA+AI = winning. Cheap, simple and effective. Maybe throw in some GMS for pumps...
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

at recommended 2 pill per day correct?
    AB and ABE are 4 caps a day , 2 caps pre workout and 2 caps with a post workout meal.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
    Creapure+DAA+AI = winning. Cheap, simple and effective. Maybe throw in some GMS for pumps...
    or Agmatine
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

ive also heard from a few ppl that running 2 bottles of natadrol is better.One isnt worth it.Just saying what i heard.I never used it so its word of mouth
  26. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Bulking without AnaBeta is like cutting without Alphamine....crazy talk. The appetite increase alone from anabeta should be enough to be a staple in every bulk. And thats the most mild component...the anabolic test boosting properties make it the perfect supplement for a straight bulk or lean bulk
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.43%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Bulking without AnaBeta is like cutting without Alphamine....crazy talk. The appetite increase alone from anabeta should be enough to be a staple in every bulk. And thats the most mild component...the anabolic test boosting properties make it the perfect supplement for a straight bulk or lean bulk
    The appetite is no joke especially during the first week. Goodbye refrigerator. Hunger pains all day. But the acne I started to get from the elite was pretty bad lol. Not sure what caused it definitely from elite though.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.13%

Awesome guys, I've been spending more time on here and at the gym than I spend with my family. :P
    Glad I signed up I appreciate all the help
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Awesome guys, I've been spending more time on here and at the gym than I spend with my family. :P
    Glad I signed up I appreciate all the help
    Yeah i been here 2 month and have over 1000 posts...best thing i did was join here,i think,lmao..

Also work is slow so i have alot of down time to come on
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Yeah i been here a month and have over 1000 posts...best thing i did was join here,i think,lmao..

Also work is slow so i have alot of down time to come on
    You seem to have Celly-Posting abilities lol...took me like over a month to reach 1000 posts at first Jason.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

You seem to have Celly-Posting abilities lol...took me like over a month to reach 1000 posts at first Jason.
    Lmao...i seem to,def brotha. Wherw can u go wrong.gGood talk about the sport we all love so much. Plus its like school here.So much to learn
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

right on
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

You can also use an appetite stimulant like Nutragainer to help you get those extra cals.
  34. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by echotech View Post
    You can also use an appetite stimulant like Nutragainer to help you get those extra cals.
    AnaBeta will be plenty...just make sure you have extra cash for the grocery store
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.13%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

AnaBeta will be plenty...just make sure you have extra cash for the grocery store
    I'll just sleep in the tents set up at walmart.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'll just sleep in the tents set up at walmart.
    haha made me laugh.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. ITT: We choose my winter bulk.
    By Castor87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 06:47 PM
  2. My Winter/Spring Bulk
    By Broadmeister in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 05:43 PM