Would it be a bad or good idea to mix BCAA

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
Im getting bulk modern n was thinking of throwing the rest of my amino x in just to add some flavor.. Any thoughts??

Amino x like 2/3 left

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Dont see why it would be a bad idea or even why u would think that..its not a big deal by any means. Though im sure someone here will come uo with some ridiculous scientific **** why u shouldnt...

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Are you taking protein powder? If so, you're probably just using those AAs to create some expensive urine.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Well if u r implying aminos are un necesary,to an extent u are riht..as long as u are eating consistanyly amd can eat carbs,u dont need bcaas,but he has them so why not mix them. It wont mattet at all by any means.

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
Thanks.. I didn't really think it would have neagative. but wanted someone else input like a lil reinsurance

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
I been doing it for three months. I love ima not gonna say life changer n try n sell ya on.. Haha I used to eat little meals every couple hours but was always hungry. I like the bigger meals n have stay just as lean as before.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Dont see why it would be a bad idea or even why u would think that..its not a big deal by any means. Though im sure someone here will come uo with some ridiculous scientific **** why u shouldnt...
..."Lucy I'm home!!" Hahaha but no, no problem at all.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
It will alter the ratio of BCAA per serving, mixing two different products, one flavored and one unflavored (and probably different ratio's as well as the flavoring)....as long as you are OK with not knowing EXACTLY how many BCAA you are taking in per serving...then no problem. you could always weigh each one, then mix them together, find out the combined mixed weight, and then divide by your scoop size to get an estimate on how many BCAA per serving :D I'd do that. mixing 16 oz of bulk 8:1:1 with 8 oz of flavored 4:1:1 for example, you just do the math by weight and the serving scoop size.