HEMAVOL by iForce

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
..i had a couple samples i tried a few days ago.I liked it,well loved it.I also complained about the price,lol. Sorry :'( !

But I gave in today and bought a tub of watermelon flavor HEMAVOL

I stacked one of the samples of HEMAVOL with 200 mgs of caffeine and it was one of the most incredible workouts I have had in a long time as well as hit a few PRs.Which is what influenced me to by HEMAVOL.Exercise 1-4 had just about all my strength. This is a solid product.If you havent tried you should.

Looking fwd to a full tub.No other way to make a true assessment.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Honestly when I mix watermelon with a shaker cup its pretty rough, however when I just stir it up in a cup its a lot better, but when I stak with any pre workout other than c4 its amazing

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Honestly when I mix watermelon with a shaker cup its pretty rough, however when I just stir it up in a cup its a lot better, but when I stak with any pre workout other than c4 its amazing
Cool ma.Thnx for the heads up. I doubts this,but was def pleased with my workout.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Other than pre workout stuff I never got into nitric oxide stuff before, its totally worth a run! I've been doing bulk DAA and half a scoop hemo every mornin with all my other stuff, and love it!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Other than pre workout stuff I never got into nitric oxide stuff before, its totally worth a run! I've been doing bulk DAA and half a scoop hemo every mornin with all my other stuff, and love it!
Dude me either.... Ii never paid attention to NO type supps,to an extent that is. It was always about caffeine to me when it comes to energy.

I was far off.NO products are great and def worth it.Agmatine and CM alone are amazing products

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dude me either.... Ii never paid attention to NO type supps,to an extent that is. It was always about caffeine to me when it comes to energy.

I was far off.NO products are great and def worth it.Agmatine and CM alone are amazing products
It's fun to get that crazy pump huh?

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Funny thing is that "powder" Hemavol is over 1.5 year old....we thought about tweaking the formula to see if possible could make it better. But decided to leave it as it is since its a proven product ;)

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
If one thing can be learned from super pump 250 to super pump max... If its not broke... Don't fix it

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
If one thing can be learned from super pump 250 to super pump max... If its not broke... Don't fix it
Do be honest, I've used MAX a few times, but I agree with you. I loved SP250 back in the day.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
It's one thing to give a new option... But to remove a product loved as a staple by many (it was the pre workout that made me love pre workouts) for a completely new product that in my opinion... Tastes great and gives an okay pump and very minimal energy... That's just messed up. I get more out of a single scoop of hemoval than a couple scoops max

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
It's one thing to give a new option... But to remove a product loved as a staple by many (it was the pre workout that made me love pre workouts) for a completely new product that in my opinion... Tastes great and gives an okay pump and very minimal energy... That's just messed up. I get more out of a single scoop of hemoval than a couple scoops max
I def agree..and both times i used Hemavol,it was a single scoop.Funny thing is u would have to dose 2 scoops to atleast get the recomended doages.But 1 does the trick,says alot for a supplement in that situation

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like to add Beta Alanine to my Hermavol plus some BCAA's and I love it.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Hemavol + Volatile, must remember to try that some time :) I can not imagine what the pumps would be like.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I like to add Beta Alanine to my Hermavol plus some BCAA's and I love it.
Yeah ive got bulk taurine at home ill add to the mix,possibly,just for the **** of it. Maybe some times maybe all the time,ill fig it out.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
It seems Hemavol can be stacked with just about anything. Not that it needs to but that ability alone makes Hemavol top tiered.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i do love things that work on their own or are easily stacked :) are there sample packs of it out there? even for sale?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
i do love things that work on their own or are easily stacked :) are there sample packs of it out there? even for sale?
Yes there are samples out there..i bought a few things and well the pic showed like 4 samples ,well i got one,cheap ****s..but whatever,lol,still a great product.

Maybe write a rep amd ask for a couple

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome bro!

The greatest attribute hemavol has for me is the mental boost. When I am freakin pumped and vascular, I have way more confidence, I want to "show off" more, and end up training way harder and longer.

Mike

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
It seems Hemavol can be stacked with just about anything. Not that it needs to but that ability alone makes Hemavol top tiered.
This. makes just about any pre-workout, stim or non-stim, that much better :)

although it is perfectly fine by itself. 2 scoops is the sweet spot for me

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I def agree..and both times i used Hemavol,it was a single scoop.Funny thing is u would have to dose 2 scoops to atleast get the recomended doages.But 1 does the trick,says alot for a supplement in that situation
same here, I'm a one scooper

Hemavol + Volatile, must remember to try that some time :) I can not imagine what the pumps would be like.
quickly glancing at Volatile's profile, that combo should be sick

Like what Vaughn said, can be found at our website...however, if you are going to the Olympia Expo then you can get some samples there :D

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
same here, I'm a one scooper

quickly glancing at Volatile's profile, that combo should be sick

Like what Vaughn said, can be found at our website...however, if you are going to the Olympia Expo then you can get some samples there :D
Wish i coukd make the Olympia :(

heath1,wolf2,kai3,branch/j.jackson4/5, my call .

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Play lotto,$1.00 a week! Thats all.
Have you ever been to the arnold? I left with several shirts, gym bags, full free products, bags and bags of samples.. then again.. i knew several people from companies though so I could hooked up well.

BSN booth.. they liked me.. i kept telling them i was coming back to buy something.. kept getting free shakers and shirts and a gym bag. Last day, I bought 30+ no-xplode RTD shooters for 25 cents a piece! Blue rasp, taste amazing, don't feel shiat though! They were prolly the most high tech, and nicest, friendliest booth.

I wish i-force did the arnold.. but its just not worth it. Your getting tons of samples stolen by 12 year old cheerleaders and 80 year old grandma's walking around confused as hell since there is over 60+ sports going on haha. I remember this old old grandma sampling No xplode flavors.. she drank like 2 scoops.. I was following her around waiting to start cpr!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have you ever been to the arnold? I left with several shirts, gym bags, full free products, bags and bags of samples.. then again.. i knew several people from companies though so I could hooked up well.

BSN booth.. they liked me.. i kept telling them i was coming back to buy something.. kept getting free shakers and shirts and a gym bag. Last day, I bought 30+ no-xplode RTD shooters for 25 cents a piece! Blue rasp, taste amazing, don't feel shiat though! They were prolly the most high tech, and nicest, friendliest booth.

I wish i-force did the arnold.. but its just not worth it. Your getting tons of samples stolen by 12 year old cheerleaders and 80 year old grandma's walking around confused as hell since there is over 60+ sports going on haha. I remember this old old grandma sampling No xplode flavors.. she drank like 2 scoops.. I was following her around waiting to start cpr!
I'll have to go 1 day. :lol:

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards

Lmao,thats hillarious.
Nah man never been to an Arnold or the O.I know my younger bro been to a few. Hes met guys like Melvin Anthony,Lee Priest ( multiple times),S.Ray,Ronnie Coleman,Levronne.I would love to go to one and cant say i have a rwason why i didmt man,slacking man.

I do hear its a great time..Must be a great thing getting all samples,bags,shakers..Its a nice way for comps to show appreciation.

Why doesnt iforce do them?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmao,thats hillarious.
Nah man never been to an Arnold or the O.I know my younger bro been to a few. Hes met guys like Melvin Anthony,Lee Priest ( multiple times),S.Ray,Ronnie Coleman,Levronne.I would love to go to one and cant say i have a rwason why i didmt man,slacking man.

I do hear its a great time..Must be a great thing getting all samples,bags,shakers..Its a nice way for comps to show appreciation.

Why doesnt iforce do them?
It costs an EXTREME amount of money, with little to no increase in sales. Sure you will sell a few bottles and tubs there, but most people there are just going to collect samples, and never use em. From the past, it really doesn't increase profit and you end up losing. Forum members are few and far inbetween, most people there only think BSN, and Muscletech are the only supplement companies around.

It's a bunch of skinny, 15 year olds walking around like they know something. Everyone has imaginary lat syndrome walking around like there huge. It's a mob, jam packed to the point you can move. If you don't have connections, you wait in line for 30+ mins for a sample. If it wasn't for knowing people who work for gaspari, bb.com, muscletech, vitamin shoppe, etc. i wouldn't have got stuff, because there is no way I'm waiting in those lines lmao. It's a great experience, but I wouldn't call it fun, its out of control, there is no control what so ever, people are walking in every which way, most people don't know what protein is, most people think creatine is a steroid..

like i said, there is over 60 sports at the arnold, many of them held at the same venue as the expo, like dance, cheerleading, archery, ping pong, etc. so just think of young girls, moms, grandmas, and little skinny guys who don't need or ever took a supplement walking around like there cool with there athlete pass thinking there top sh*t. Respect for them, I competed at the arnold, it's a serious event for pretty much the best amateurs in their sport, but having people who care 0% about supplements and could care less about them walk around the expo just ruins it IMO.

/rant :D all in all, def go once.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Have to agree. Went to the arnold expo for several years, & every year it got worse. Way too many people wondering around aimlessly. Lines are way too long to wait in, just for a t shirt or a few free samples. I dont understand why people bring their children or babies in strollers there. Its turning into a freak show more than anything.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
The Arnold was in NY a yr or two ago i think and dont know why i didnt go.Kind od regret it.As much as i wanted to see the bodybuilding,i actually wanted to see the strong man stuff..

Ive seen clips and either everyones jacked or like u said a bunch of know it all skinny kids.

If iforce did do it...I only believe it would benefit them hugely.

Sometimes youve got to give to get.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It costs an EXTREME amount of money, with little to no increase in sales. Sure you will sell a few bottles and tubs there, but most people there are just going to collect samples, and never use em. From the past, it really doesn't increase profit and you end up losing. Forum members are few and far inbetween, most people there only think BSN, and Muscletech are the only supplement companies around.

It's a bunch of skinny, 15 year olds walking around like they know something. Everyone has imaginary lat syndrome walking around like there huge. It's a mob, jam packed to the point you can move. If you don't have connections, you wait in line for 30+ mins for a sample. If it wasn't for knowing people who work for gaspari, bb.com, muscletech, vitamin shoppe, etc. i wouldn't have got stuff, because there is no way I'm waiting in those lines lmao. It's a great experience, but I wouldn't call it fun, its out of control, there is no control what so ever, people are walking in every which way, most people don't know what protein is, most people think creatine is a steroid..

like i said, there is over 60 sports at the arnold, many of them held at the same venue as the expo, like dance, cheerleading, archery, ping pong, etc. so just think of young girls, moms, grandmas, and little skinny guys who don't need or ever took a supplement walking around like there cool with there athlete pass thinking there top sh*t. Respect for them, I competed at the arnold, it's a serious event for pretty much the best amateurs in their sport, but having people who care 0% about supplements and could care less about them walk around the expo just ruins it IMO.

/rant :D all in all, def go once.
:lol: remember your a pioneer, show those skinny kids the way. :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Arnold was in NY a yr or two ago i think and dont know why i didnt go.Kind od regret it.As much as i wanted to see the bodybuilding,i actually wanted to see the strong man stuff..

Ive seen clips and either everyones jacked or like u said a bunch of know it all skinny kids.

If iforce did do it...I only believe it would benefit them hugely.

Sometimes youve got to give to get.
Nope.. always in columbus :)

Well worth it though.. i drove 7 hours, i competed in it, but it was well worth even if it wasnt competing. Dirt cheap hotels.. i paid like 40$ a night.. tons and tons to do, in and out of the arnold classic. Expo is like 10 a day, parking is like 15 a day.. bring 300.. you will spend it haha. I bought a ton of stuff, and got a ton free.

I bought this container stacking system which kicks ass :D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iforce reps pm if you have any extra hemavol, i love that stuff

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Just FYI been doing a scoop of hybrid n.o. with supersize two scoops since I got it last week, been mixing my bulk DAA with n.o. an hour pre workout then supersize about 20 before and had some good pumps and decent workouts. Went back to hemo and stacked that with supersize and the DAA... As expected hybrid n.o. doesn't even come close. Forget the pump for a second, seriously hemo just gives anything you stack with more focus pump ect than anything I've tried. Great stack together did back and biceps and just killed it. Endurance was through the roof and strength/power was terrific. Totally stacking up on them this weekend if supersize is still on sale. Taking cellucores new bcaa and also storm intra. Rack pulls and bent over rows I did more weight than before I got injured over the summer. Sorry that was long just saying hemoval ftw

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Just FYI been doing a scoop of hybrid n.o. with supersize two scoops since I got it last week, been mixing my bulk DAA with n.o. an hour pre workout then supersize about 20 before and had some good pumps and decent workouts. Went back to hemo and stacked that with supersize and the DAA... As expected hybrid n.o. doesn't even come close. Forget the pump for a second, seriously hemo just gives anything you stack with more focus pump ect than anything I've tried. Great stack together did back and biceps and just killed it. Endurance was through the roof and strength/power was terrific. Totally stacking up on them this weekend if supersize is still on sale. Taking cellucores new bcaa and also storm intra. Rack pulls and bent over rows I did more weight than before I got injured over the summer. Sorry that was long just saying hemoval ftw
thanks for the props sir!!!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Nope.. always in columbus :)

Well worth it though.. i drove 7 hours, i competed in it, but it was well worth even if it wasnt competing. Dirt cheap hotels.. i paid like 40$ a night.. tons and tons to do, in and out of the arnold classic. Expo is like 10 a day, parking is like 15 a day.. bring 300.. you will spend it haha. I bought a ton of stuff, and got a ton free.

I bought this container stacking system which kicks ass :D
Might have been the NY Pro,idk,it was something though.

Dude,i should take a ride down with my girl for a few days,i knoww she'd like it.. plus i know i would leave with some great stuff. Never been to anything,just never went.My bro has been to plenty,i have dvds at home hes given me thats have autos from Heath,Melvin Anthony and Priest to name a few.

Container stacking system,sounds like some thing i need. I use a gatorade container or my dpol container and every night seperate all my supps for the next day in small little cocaine style baggies,lol....it works...

Whats this container u have like?

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I went to the Arnold Expo in 2011...

I would say 30% of the audience actually "lift" or even looked like they do... I'm making plans to go in 2013 though

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I went to the Arnold Expo in 2011...

I would say 30% of the audience actually "lift" or even looked like they do... I'm making plans to go in 2013 though
always wanted to go to either the Arnold or the Olympia, definitely have to make the trip at some point

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
always wanted to go to either the Arnold or the Olympia, definitely have to make the trip at some point
You do realize we are employees with the same company live an hour away. We could easily carpool and drive to columbus. I did it last year no issues lol

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
I received a free sample of hemavol with my Condense/Dpol combo I ordered. Been saving that sample for today, today is chest. :)

Condense, Dpol, and hemavol today. I'm excited, pecs should explode.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i keep seeing Hemavol everywhere lately, raves abound.

profile looks great.

hmmmmmmmmmmm..gonna have to check this out.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
i keep seeing Hemavol everywhere lately, raves abound.

profile looks great.

hmmmmmmmmmmm..gonna have to check this out.
1 scoop is legit ****!!! But for proper dosing,technically you need 2...i have added Caffeine before to Hemavol and hit some pr's ..pump and energy is top notch,imo bro.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hemavol is one of those ultra rare supplements that just simply works for about everyone.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Is there any iforce reps in here.. what was that secret formula that made hemavol work? It involved eating candy or something when you take hemavol.. I don't remember the thread