HEMAVOL by iForce

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Lmao,thats hillarious.
    Nah man never been to an Arnold or the O.I know my younger bro been to a few. Hes met guys like Melvin Anthony,Lee Priest ( multiple times),S.Ray,Ronnie Coleman,Levronne.I would love to go to one and cant say i have a rwason why i didmt man,slacking man.

I do hear its a great time..Must be a great thing getting all samples,bags,shakers..Its a nice way for comps to show appreciation.

Why doesnt iforce do them?
    It costs an EXTREME amount of money, with little to no increase in sales. Sure you will sell a few bottles and tubs there, but most people there are just going to collect samples, and never use em. From the past, it really doesn't increase profit and you end up losing. Forum members are few and far inbetween, most people there only think BSN, and Muscletech are the only supplement companies around.

It's a bunch of skinny, 15 year olds walking around like they know something. Everyone has imaginary lat syndrome walking around like there huge. It's a mob, jam packed to the point you can move. If you don't have connections, you wait in line for 30+ mins for a sample. If it wasn't for knowing people who work for gaspari, bb.com, muscletech, vitamin shoppe, etc. i wouldn't have got stuff, because there is no way I'm waiting in those lines lmao. It's a great experience, but I wouldn't call it fun, its out of control, there is no control what so ever, people are walking in every which way, most people don't know what protein is, most people think creatine is a steroid..

like i said, there is over 60 sports at the arnold, many of them held at the same venue as the expo, like dance, cheerleading, archery, ping pong, etc. so just think of young girls, moms, grandmas, and little skinny guys who don't need or ever took a supplement walking around like there cool with there athlete pass thinking there top sh*t. Respect for them, I competed at the arnold, it's a serious event for pretty much the best amateurs in their sport, but having people who care 0% about supplements and could care less about them walk around the expo just ruins it IMO.

/rant all in all, def go once.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

2. Have to agree. Went to the arnold expo for several years, & every year it got worse. Way too many people wondering around aimlessly. Lines are way too long to wait in, just for a t shirt or a few free samples. I dont understand why people bring their children or babies in strollers there. Its turning into a freak show more than anything.
    •   

3. The Arnold was in NY a yr or two ago i think and dont know why i didnt go.Kind od regret it.As much as i wanted to see the bodybuilding,i actually wanted to see the strong man stuff..

Ive seen clips and either everyones jacked or like u said a bunch of know it all skinny kids.

If iforce did do it...I only believe it would benefit them hugely.

Sometimes youve got to give to get.

4. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

It costs an EXTREME amount of money, with little to no increase in sales. Sure you will sell a few bottles and tubs there, but most people there are just going to collect samples, and never use em. From the past, it really doesn't increase profit and you end up losing. Forum members are few and far inbetween, most people there only think BSN, and Muscletech are the only supplement companies around.

It's a bunch of skinny, 15 year olds walking around like they know something. Everyone has imaginary lat syndrome walking around like there huge. It's a mob, jam packed to the point you can move. If you don't have connections, you wait in line for 30+ mins for a sample. If it wasn't for knowing people who work for gaspari, bb.com, muscletech, vitamin shoppe, etc. i wouldn't have got stuff, because there is no way I'm waiting in those lines lmao. It's a great experience, but I wouldn't call it fun, its out of control, there is no control what so ever, people are walking in every which way, most people don't know what protein is, most people think creatine is a steroid..

like i said, there is over 60 sports at the arnold, many of them held at the same venue as the expo, like dance, cheerleading, archery, ping pong, etc. so just think of young girls, moms, grandmas, and little skinny guys who don't need or ever took a supplement walking around like there cool with there athlete pass thinking there top sh*t. Respect for them, I competed at the arnold, it's a serious event for pretty much the best amateurs in their sport, but having people who care 0% about supplements and could care less about them walk around the expo just ruins it IMO.

/rant all in all, def go once.
    remember your a pioneer, show those skinny kids the way.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    The Arnold was in NY a yr or two ago i think and dont know why i didnt go.Kind od regret it.As much as i wanted to see the bodybuilding,i actually wanted to see the strong man stuff..

Ive seen clips and either everyones jacked or like u said a bunch of know it all skinny kids.

If iforce did do it...I only believe it would benefit them hugely.

Sometimes youve got to give to get.
    Nope.. always in columbus

Well worth it though.. i drove 7 hours, i competed in it, but it was well worth even if it wasnt competing. Dirt cheap hotels.. i paid like 40$ a night.. tons and tons to do, in and out of the arnold classic. Expo is like 10 a day, parking is like 15 a day.. bring 300.. you will spend it haha. I bought a ton of stuff, and got a ton free.

I bought this container stacking system which kicks ass
    •   

6. iforce reps pm if you have any extra hemavol, i love that stuff
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

7. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    iforce reps pm if you have any extra hemavol, i love that stuff

Yeah give me free stuff too!

8. Just FYI been doing a scoop of hybrid n.o. with supersize two scoops since I got it last week, been mixing my bulk DAA with n.o. an hour pre workout then supersize about 20 before and had some good pumps and decent workouts. Went back to hemo and stacked that with supersize and the DAA... As expected hybrid n.o. doesn't even come close. Forget the pump for a second, seriously hemo just gives anything you stack with more focus pump ect than anything I've tried. Great stack together did back and biceps and just killed it. Endurance was through the roof and strength/power was terrific. Totally stacking up on them this weekend if supersize is still on sale. Taking cellucores new bcaa and also storm intra. Rack pulls and bent over rows I did more weight than before I got injured over the summer. Sorry that was long just saying hemoval ftw

9. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah give me free stuff too!
    No such thing as extra Hemavol
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post

Ugh... NO

11. Quote Originally Posted by bono1132 View Post
    Just FYI been doing a scoop of hybrid n.o. with supersize two scoops since I got it last week, been mixing my bulk DAA with n.o. an hour pre workout then supersize about 20 before and had some good pumps and decent workouts. Went back to hemo and stacked that with supersize and the DAA... As expected hybrid n.o. doesn't even come close. Forget the pump for a second, seriously hemo just gives anything you stack with more focus pump ect than anything I've tried. Great stack together did back and biceps and just killed it. Endurance was through the roof and strength/power was terrific. Totally stacking up on them this weekend if supersize is still on sale. Taking cellucores new bcaa and also storm intra. Rack pulls and bent over rows I did more weight than before I got injured over the summer. Sorry that was long just saying hemoval ftw
    thanks for the props sir!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

Nope.. always in columbus

Well worth it though.. i drove 7 hours, i competed in it, but it was well worth even if it wasnt competing. Dirt cheap hotels.. i paid like 40$ a night.. tons and tons to do, in and out of the arnold classic. Expo is like 10 a day, parking is like 15 a day.. bring 300.. you will spend it haha. I bought a ton of stuff, and got a ton free.

I bought this container stacking system which kicks ass
    Might have been the NY Pro,idk,it was something though.

Dude,i should take a ride down with my girl for a few days,i knoww she'd like it.. plus i know i would leave with some great stuff. Never been to anything,just never went.My bro has been to plenty,i have dvds at home hes given me thats have autos from Heath,Melvin Anthony and Priest to name a few.

Container stacking system,sounds like some thing i need. I use a gatorade container or my dpol container and every night seperate all my supps for the next day in small little cocaine style baggies,lol....it works...

Whats this container u have like?

13. I went to the Arnold Expo in 2011...

I would say 30% of the audience actually "lift" or even looked like they do... I'm making plans to go in 2013 though

14. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    I went to the Arnold Expo in 2011...

I would say 30% of the audience actually "lift" or even looked like they do... I'm making plans to go in 2013 though
    always wanted to go to either the Arnold or the Olympia, definitely have to make the trip at some point
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

15. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923

always wanted to go to either the Arnold or the Olympia, definitely have to make the trip at some point
    You do realize we are employees with the same company live an hour away. We could easily carpool and drive to columbus. I did it last year no issues lol

16. I received a free sample of hemavol with my Condense/Dpol combo I ordered. Been saving that sample for today, today is chest.

Condense, Dpol, and hemavol today. I'm excited, pecs should explode.

17. i keep seeing Hemavol everywhere lately, raves abound.

profile looks great.

hmmmmmmmmmmm..gonna have to check this out.

18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    i keep seeing Hemavol everywhere lately, raves abound.

profile looks great.

hmmmmmmmmmmm..gonna have to check this out.
    1 scoop is legit ****!!! But for proper dosing,technically you need 2...i have added Caffeine before to Hemavol and hit some pr's ..pump and energy is top notch,imo bro.

19. Hemavol is one of those ultra rare supplements that just simply works for about everyone.

20. Is there any iforce reps in here.. what was that secret formula that made hemavol work? It involved eating candy or something when you take hemavol.. I don't remember the thread

21. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Is there any iforce reps in here.. what was that secret formula that made hemavol work? It involved eating candy or something when you take hemavol.. I don't remember the thread
    It was Salt.. just go to tje searxh function and type in Hemavol and salt,stuff will pop up

22. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

It was Salt.. just go to tje searxh function and type in Hemavol and salt,stuff will pop up
    Right on.. I just remember it was a long time ago I read it and it made the effects of hemavol go crazy

23. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

Right on.. I just remember it was a long time ago I read it and it made the effects of hemavol go crazy
    Never tried it,sounds like to much man,lol,i am busy these days

24. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

Never tried it,sounds like to much man,lol,i am busy these days
    If I remember it was quite simple

25. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

If I remember it was quite simple
    If i remeber,it was qay too many steps to put together to just hit the gym..i take my stuff i take before i lift and im in and out.Dont like making a project out of it,ya know

26. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

If i remeber,it was qay too many steps to put together to just hit the gym..i take my stuff i take before i lift and im in and out.Dont like making a project out of it,ya know
    I see

27. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    it was qay

tol·er·ance
       [tol-er-uhns]

noun
    a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward those whose opinions, practices, race, religion, nationality, etc., differ from one's own; freedom from bigotry.

a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward opinions and practices that differ from one's own.

interest in and concern for ideas, opinions, practices, etc., foreign to one's own; a liberal, undogmatic viewpoint.

28. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0

tol·er·ance
    [tol-er-uhns]

noun
    a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward those whose opinions, practices, race, religion, nationality, etc., differ from one's own; freedom from bigotry.

a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward opinions and practices that differ from one's own.

interest in and concern for ideas, opinions, practices, etc., foreign to one's own; a liberal, undogmatic viewpoint.
    Pretty sure he meant way, not gay, since he typed qay and the q is next to the w.

29. Quote Originally Posted by dsohei

Pretty sure he meant way, not gay, since he typed qay and the q is next to the w.
    Not to mention "way" actually makes sense in the sentence. Context clues folks, learned that shiz in grade school

30. Why do that when it is easier to jump on someone for a mistake?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Maxamize Vz by iForce
    By Russ Allen in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 03:56 AM
  2. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 02:21 AM
  3. humanatest by Iforce legit?
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 11:09 PM