Daa and toilet annihilation...

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz

    I'm trying out AI Sports Nutrition DAA when my order gets here that is...

    That Taurus Nutrition DAA had Calcium Lactate, not sodium... So maybe there is hope... I hate having stomach issues...
    I looked at it,but opted to go with SNS Daa.No reason why,to be honest!

  2. Senior Member
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,210
    Rep Power
    143154
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    97.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    I looked at it,but opted to go with SNS Daa.No reason why,to be honest!
    Haha! Price difference? I get 100 servings(300g) for $25... I always go for products that attempt to counter GI issues, like Kre-alkalyn... Not much pisses me off more than an unsettled gut...
  3. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz

    Haha! Price difference? I get 100 servings(300g) for $25... I always go for products that attempt to counter GI issues, like Kre-alkalyn... Not much pisses me off more than an unsettled gut...
    I agree,i dnt wanna jynx myself but i never get GI issues with supps...although i think EP and DAA has me gassy or its the change in my diets to high fats.Think its the diet to be honest
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    665
    Rep Power
    290180
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    I'm trying out AI Sports Nutrition DAA when my order gets here that is...

    That Taurus Nutrition DAA had Calcium Lactate, not sodium... So maybe there is hope... I hate having stomach issues...
    there u go, thought it was sodium lol maybe try splitting the dose? i noticed the stomach problems arent as strong when dose is split. maybe 1.5 before lifts and 1.5 after so no issues at the gym. especially if ur wearin white sweat pants
  5. Senior Member
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,210
    Rep Power
    143154
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    97.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    I agree,i dnt wanna jynx myself but i never get GI issues with supps...although i think EP and DAA has me gassy or its the change in my diets to high fats.Think its the diet to be honest
    I don't want to jynx myself either, but I don't get GI issues with supps... When you see a thread titled "DAA & toilet annihilation", it gets you a little worried... Plus I think SNS DAA is Sodium DAA also...
  6. Senior Member
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,210
    Rep Power
    143154
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    97.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mstep

    there u go, thought it was sodium lol maybe try splitting the dose? i noticed the stomach problems arent as strong when dose is split. maybe 1.5 before lifts and 1.5 after so no issues at the gym. especially if ur wearin white sweat pants
    I haven't got mine yet(it's in the post), but I'll be sure to test it out on a day off... I'll not wear white pants either lol...
  7. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    I haven't got mine yet(it's in the post), but I'll be sure to test it out on a day off... I'll not wear white pants either lol...
    In my humble opinion, anyone wearing white pants deserves to have explosive diarrhea, regardless of supplement use.

    But that's just me.
  8. Senior Member
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,210
    Rep Power
    143154
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    97.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau

    In my humble opinion, anyone wearing white pants deserves to have explosive diarrhea, regardless of supplement use.

    But that's just me.
    Haha!
  9. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22019
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.92%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Daa gives me the runs depending on the brand. TCF-1 seems to work great though and without the runs. Southland performance recourse also worked well without the runs. All others I've tried gave me the runs.
    Testforce and TCF are the only ones that don't bother me either...

  10. New Member
    MonteCedillo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    155824
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    62.78%

    I'm dosing bulk daa powder from nutra with no issues.. I've also ran 2 tubs of USP Powder... experienced the toilet annihilation when taking it on an empty stomach... dosed it with food and had no problems what so ever... After switching to fasted training utilizing IF dieting, I've been dosing my daa at night right before I go to sleep... this has been working nicely for me for several weeks. Maybe you could give that a shot? Deep Alpha sleep on Test Powder that way.
  11. New Member
    Wizzle47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    46
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    57.69%

    *UPDATE*: Slightly watery on Saturday morning but back to normal now. Hopefully it was something i ate and nothing to do with the DAA.

    I've started my erase pro today so lets hope that doesnt have any adverse effects on my guts! As for the DAA, i really started to feel it kicking in over the weekend. I noticed i was in a generally happier mood all weekend and i felt slightly more aggressive than normal. Hoping this is down to the DAA and not just a placebo effect!

    Got to the gym today and despite a crap nights sleep and the fact that its Monday, i felt a lot stronger in the gym and had one of the best workouts ive had in a while. I lift to failure and generally require a good few minutes rest before my next set. Even with training to failure today after about 30 seconds i felt good to go for another set.

    I am logging the 10 week stack and i'll post it up here around week 4 when ill have a better inclination of wether or not the stack is working. I dont want to waste peoples time reading a log for 4 weeks which shows no results whatsoever. I'll make sure the stack is working for me before sticking it up here!
  12. New Member
    nergy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    1645
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    92.65%

    I take bulk DAA powder and I feel like my poop is getting more liquid haha

    Anyone of you feeling thirsty in the morning when taken at night before bed the previous day ?
  13. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle47 View Post
    Got to the gym today and despite a slightly watery nights sleep ...
    ???
  14. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau

    ???
    Lol,i dont get this thread anymore or the point of him constantly updating is he has the ****s..its kind of disgusting to be honest
  15. New Member
    Wizzle47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    46
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    57.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau

    ???
    What?! My sleep was dry as usual
  16. New Member
    Wizzle47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    46
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    57.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    Lil,i dont get this thread anymorw or thw point od him xonstantly updating is he has the ahits..its kind of disgusting to be honest
    I've updated once to say I dont think it was the DAA
  17. Senior Member
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    19.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Testforce and TCF are the only ones that don't bother me either...
    i was just about to say the same thing.
    "Don't push away the messages you recieve from the wisdom of your subconcious mind"
  18. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,219
    Rep Power
    2900759
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    3.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by suresha
    i was just about to say the same thing.
    How was your free super dmz 2.0 you turned and burned on?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  19. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    I don't want to jynx myself either, but I don't get GI issues with supps... When you see a thread titled "DAA & toilet annihilation", it gets you a little worried... Plus I think SNS DAA is Sodium DAA also...
    dude,it def does...cause i have bunch of bulk **** at ohome now,lol...i wanna open and try it,but im not ready to use it.

    Im scared man lol
  20. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49138
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    15.38%

    This whole thread has me scared to use the bulk powder DAA from NP during my pct lol

    I already have enough stomach issues as it is...
  21. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Dude my stomach is shtot.I take prescribed acid reflux pills every day...and have sns bulk daa at home now... I must say,i have never had negative sides to a single supp i have taken..maybe im just lucky,knock on wood.
  22. Advanced Member
    Thatguy_603's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    94560
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    93.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    Dude my stomach is shtot.I take prescribed acid reflux pills every day...and have sns bulk daa at home now... I must say,i have never had negative sides to a single supp i have taken..maybe im just lucky,knock on wood.
    I have acid reflux to and I have a question for u . I just started a new thread if u could go there and possibly answer my question I would appreciate it.. Don't want to steal this guys thread ..
  23. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    I have acid reflux to and I have a question for u . I just started a new thread if u could go there and possibly answer my question I would appreciate it.. Don't want to steal this guys thread ..
    link it to me,ill do my best to help ya bud or PM me..either or
  24. Advanced Member
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Rep Power
    26586
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    84.03%

    Powder daa + me = painted toilet bowl
  25. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Is it just me or, by this point, do others also feel like they could never, ever, again hear another eeuphemism for projectile diarrhea and still feel sort of permanently nauseated?
  26. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253649
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    Is it just me or, by this point, do others also feel like they could never, ever, again hear another eeuphemism for projectile diarrhea and still feel sort of permanently nauseated?
    A while after that point you eventually get immune to reading about it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  27. New Member
    Gator762's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    177
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    90.32%

    UGH!

    I just started DAA today, and I'm destroy ing toilet bowls too. Third trip so far, normally I'm regular once a day. I am taking the Athletix brand.

    I'm gonna try splitting into two 1.5g doses tomorrow.

    For those destroying toilet bowls, did it last all cycle, or did your stomach get used to it?
  28. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378551
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I havnt a problem with needing to hit the pot while on daa. I take all 6 caps of t-blast which is 3.2 g of daa pre workout. I think its a matter of the individual, what they eat, what they drink, etc.
  29. New Member
    Gator762's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    177
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    90.32%

    Well unfortunately for me this individual had issues.

    I'll try splitting it, next thing from Athletix's site they say you can sip on it throughout the day. So there's two options for me. Read on some other forum that it can be mixed with baking soda to reduce the stomach upset... Anyone else here at AM try that?
  30. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378551
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks for the heads up Bro!
  31. Senior Member
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    175949
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator762 View Post
    UGH!

    I just started DAA today, and I'm destroy ing toilet bowls too. Third trip so far, normally I'm regular once a day. I am taking the Athletix brand.

    I'm gonna try splitting into two 1.5g doses tomorrow.

    For those destroying toilet bowls, did it last all cycle, or did your stomach get used to it?
    It lasted a week or so for me. I just took my DAA in the morning before breakfast. If I take it later in the day it messes me up more. Just something I discovered...may not work for everyone.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  32. New Member
    Gator762's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    177
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    90.32%

    Update for everyone, splitting it up helped immensely.

    First time was a whole dose on an empty stomach - never doing that again.

    Second day was a half dose with a nice fatty breakfast of eggs, sausage and bacon. Second dose PWO. No issues except some bloating.

    Third day half dose with normal breakfast and PWO. Not bad except still the bloat.

    Fourth day (today), going for splitting it up in thirds throughout the day.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DAA and estrogen
    By bigsexy74 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 09:32 PM
  2. Has anyone tried both Nutra DAA and PA'S DAA?
    By Justing2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 05:23 PM
  3. DAA and TCF-1
    By AnonyMoose in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 01:16 AM
  4. Formadrol Extreme, DAA and Andraulic State GT
    By saggy321 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 12:43 PM
  5. What is up with these people and Toilets!
    By TheMyth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 08:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in